Tisher Price

Song Titles From the 1960s/1970s A to Z(ed)

1,185 posts in this topic

Brown Sugar---Stones

We weren't done with the "A" s yet Spinner....

"ARE YOU EXPERIENCED?"--Jimi Hendrix

Sepiatone

We weren't done with the "A" s yet Spinner....

"ARE YOU EXPERIENCED?"--Jimi Hendrix

Sepiatone

My impression is that this game, like the other similar games, involves one offering for each letter from A to Z, then start back at "A" again.

So "C" is next-

Chicago-----Graham Nash

My impression is that this game, like the other similar games, involves one offering for each letter from A to Z, then start back at "A" again.

So "C" is next-

Chicago-----Graham Nash

If this is a game the moderator should move it to the games forum.   But since it is in Chit-Chat I'm not making the assumption that there is only ONE offering for each letter.

Of course maybe there should be only ONE song since the overall category is very wide.   It will take hundreds of post per letter.

• Like 1

If this is a game the moderator should move it to the games forum.   But since it is in Chit-Chat I'm not making the assumption that there is only ONE offering for each letter.

Of course maybe there should be only ONE song since the overall category is very wide.   It will take hundreds of post per letter.

So nobody agrees with the way I think the game should work-----Where's the originator?

I didn't take this thread to be a game either.

I likened it to the "Beatles A to Z(zed)"  thread.

Sepiatone

We have too many threads in games and trivia as it is that are borderline. We have to hunt down threads that are pushed all the way down the page making threads that we like hard to find. This does not belong in games, it's not about movies, tv or broadway. Belongs in off topic chit chat

We have too many threads in games and trivia as it is that are borderline. We have to hunt down threads that are pushed all the way down the page making threads that we like hard to find. This does not belong in games, it's not about movies, tv or broadway. Belongs in off topic chit chat

It was moved by the moderator. "F" is next. (This will be a fun game)

Sorry guys, I wasn't clear... I realized this morning I should have put this under games and trivia, but I thought that was for films only...and yes you go one a letter=one for A one for B etc... if you want to, since I unfortunately made it too broad you can just pick show tunes--HOWEVER you can pick any and all songs of the listed time period...sorry for the confusion guys... still trying to get used to the forum! :huh: 

• Like 1

​Hey guys... I explained myself about the confusion (see lower post). Again, sorry for the mix up.

​Once again a song for "A" next poster a song for "B" and so on...