ScottZepher

Certification Day come . . .and gone???

8 posts in this topic

I had planned to open this thread to address any possible delays in the arrival of certificates, but as I was doing so, I received my certificate PDF.  

I had planned to open this thread to address any possible delays in the arrival of certificates, but as I was doing so, I received my certificate PDF.  

Thanks for letting me know. The Certificates got delayed on Friday and we decided it was best to send them out Monday, October 24. 

I have never received any emails or my certificate. I saw your msg and sent you an email Dr. Edwards. At least I think I sent you an email on Canvas.net. When I looked for a copy of it in my, "Sent" folder it was empty. If I don't hear back or receive an email I'll try resending.

Thanks for letting me know. The Certificates got delayed on Friday and we decided it was best to send them out Monday, October 24. 

I got an email today but no attached pdf.

I got an email today but no attached pdf.

Due to different usernames on this message board, please send me a message in Canvas.net (you can still log into the course even though it has ended - it will be in your list of previously enrolled courses) so I can locate your certificate and re-send it to you. Thanks!

Best, Dr. E.

Due to different usernames on this message board, please send me a message in Canvas.net (you can still log into the course even though it has ended - it will be in your list of previously enrolled courses) so I can locate your certificate and re-send it to you. Thanks!

Best, Dr. E.

Hi Dr Edwards, did you receive my email? I sent you one yesterday but I'm not sure it went through.

Hi Dr Edwards, did you receive my email? I sent you one yesterday but I'm not sure it went through.

I got your reply and the pdf did load. Thanks so much! Take care...

• Like 1

Hi Dr. Edwards, Tried sending you a couple of messages via canvas.net my profile is under mandroid51 and unsure if I'm receiving the messages. If there is a way to ensure I can follow just let me know how to receive the certificate. Thanks again!

Update:

Got it! Thanks so much :)

-David