Dr. Rich Edwards

Certificates of Completion Sent on Monday 10/24/16

10 posts in this topic

Hi #SlapstickFall Students:

I am putting up a message here in case you aren't receiving your messages on Canvas.net or don't follow the course hashtag #SlapstickFall on Twitter.

The Painfully Funny course is now wrapped, and we just sent out the Certificates of Completion today, Monday, October 24. 

If you believe you completed the course by passing all 4 quizzes + the final exam, then please leave a comment for me in my inbox at Canvas.net. The course is in archive mode, but if you were enrolled in the course, you can still access the course and send me a message through my inbox.

Thanks again for everyone who participated in #SlapstickFall.

The TCM community is simply amazing and it was my honor to have spent September studying and discussing 100 years of slapstick movies. 

Thanks, Dr. Rich Edwards

• Like 3

I received the e-mail stating the I completed the course successfully, and the e-mail mentioned that the certificate was attached, but I didn't find any attachment. Will it be possible to resend?

I'll try contacting you, Dr. Edwards, via Canvas, too.

I received the e-mail stating the I completed the course successfully, and the e-mail mentioned that the certificate was attached, but I didn't find any attachment. Will it be possible to resend?

I'll try contacting you, Dr. Edwards, via Canvas, too.

Got your message, and the Certificate has been sent to you again - thanks for letting me know. 

Got your message, and the Certificate has been sent to you again - thanks for letting me know. 

Got it! Many thanks for responding so quickly and many more thanks for a fantastic class.

I'm already looking forward to the next one. (I'm just going to assume there will be another one because the alternative is too depressing!)

Dr. Rich Edwards,

Will I be mailed a certificate of completion for my participation in the course, "Ouch, Tribute to Slapstick Comedy."  

Thanks,

Angela Clark.

The Certificate of Completion is a PDF document and it will be emailed to all students who complete the course. There is no physical certificate that is mailed, though the PDF is designed to be printed out on your home printers. It is 8.5 x 11 in size. 

Best, Dr. E.

Dear Dr. Edwards,

I have received the Certificate of Completion. I understand that the process of receiving certificate will take time for others as there are many students who took this course. I admire your sincere consideration for all the students who took part in Slapstick comedy course.

THE COURSE WAS AWESOME !

Yours faithfully,

Rejana

Dear Dr. Edwards:

I have been patiently waiting for my certificate, but here we are, nearly three months later, and I have never received mine (I've scoured my email inbox, but there isn't anything from the TCM course regarding a certificate).

If someone could resend and/or get in touch, I'd appreciate it!

SantasLilHobbit@hotmail.com
Thank you!