The Triumph of Donald Trump

8,296 posts in this topic

I never knew that Goldwater was a ghastly alternative

created by shrewd capitalists and imperialists. I bet

Barry didn't know it either. That's what makes it such

a great conspiracy. Half the people in the U.S. are poor,

the other half are dead. Half of the latter will try to

vote. Whatever.

podesta, who has kind of a gaunt mug like weiner, says comey oughta clue in the public right now.

I knew hillary wasn't gonna say anything at this point. she's careful in political campaigns but not with personal servers. :D

I've seen that story...it doesn't say anything about Hillary bribing James Comey, though.

Just saw HRC press conference on the FBI reopening their investigation into the e-mails.   She looked very upset.   Like 'hey, Obama promised Bill and I the FBI was done with this!'.    

Ok,  she did say she wants the latest e-mails released before the election.   That implies that there is nothing that will hurt her in these e-mails.    BUT this could be a stunt similar to what Trump pulled with his Tax returns.   

I have no idea what impact this will have on the election outcome.

I think Hillary is saying to release information on the emails cause she knows FBI won't do that.  In any case, I marvel at how the media can still say "this won't affect her too much with the voters".   How can they still continue to spin this woman as if she smells like a rose....when she smells more like a skunk.

Action News Investigation: Voting from the Grave

PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) --
The key to one of the most contentious presidential elections in history could be right here in the Keystone state.

Republican candidate Donald Trump has made allegations of fraud at polls in the City of Philadelphia.

So, Action News dug through a decade's worth of election and death records to see if there was any truth to the claim.

Some of what Action News investigation found was stunning.

6ABC >  http://6abc.com/politics/action-news-investigation-voting-from-the-grave/1575596/

jrD5m_s-200x150.gif

I think Hillary is saying to release information on the emails cause she knows FBI won't do that.  In any case, I marvel at how the media can still say "this won't affect her too much with the voters".   How can they still continue to spin this woman as if she smells like a rose....when she smells more like a skunk.

Saying this latest FBI release is unlikely to influence voters is NOT spin.   It is just an opinion, and one I happen to agree with.

The reason for this opinion is this;  TRUMP.      Most NON GOP voter that believe Clinton is crooked and a liar still will vote for her because they feel Trump is unfit for office.     This latest news will not change the stance of the 'never Trump' voter.  

• Like 2

Trump on Clinton emails: FBI has a chance to 'right the horrible mistake' it made

Donald Trump seized on the news Friday that the FBI is probing new emails related to Hillary Clinton's private server, saying that "this is bigger than Watergate."

He contended that she threatens United States security and cannot be trusted in the White House.

"I have great respect for the fact that the FBI and Department of Justice are now willing to have the courage to right the horrible mistake that they made," Trump said at a rally in New Hampshire. "This was a grave miscarriage of justice that the American people fully understood and is about to be corrected."

CNBC VIDEO > http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/28/trump-on-clinton-we-must-not-let-her-take-her-criminal-scheme-into-the-oval-office.html

HAIL TRUMPUS MAXIMUS!

• Like 1

Is this the video you reference lefitte?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlM10WCF4dE

This is not the video, but it is the speech. Moore took the soundtrack of this speech and made a segment for his documentary TRUMPLAND, only there was no Moore sitting there and there was no audience. He only used the audio of the speech to serve as voice over amid images that reinforced the words he was saying and accompanied by this very dignified music as a tribute to the common man. The segment is addressing potential Trump voters, especially in the Midwest, who want change and think that Trump is the answer. Moore (brilliantly) exploits their enthusiasm with this highly emotional segment reinforcing their own desire for Trump, getting them all worked up to a fever pitch and encouraging them to believe that Moore himself is for Trump.

But Moore is not for Trump. The segment was simply to get the attention of Trump voters so he could flip the story.

At the end of the clip, the voice over Moore finishes by saying (approximate quote) "...and so I ask you to Vote for ...Donald J. Trump ...and it will feel (pause) ... good."

The Doc continues (as Snopes says) with Moore adopting a softer tone and says in so many words, Trump is not the guy that's going to help you with all this (despite your enthusiasm). So the emotional and sometime moving segment was a set up.

Franchi and his horrible Next News Network lifts the segment out of TRUMPLAND and seems to misrepresent it using it for his own purposes. After the clip, he mentions Trumpland almost in passing disingenuously not telling us that the segment we just saw is lifted from that self-same doc. So the clip as he showed it was completely out of context. I think he wanted to encourage people to vote for Trump although Moore did not mean that at all. Dirty little snipe.

I believe Trumpland is online in its entirety and this segment can be found within it.

The Franchi vid is no longer on the internet and for good reason. Moore probably told him to take it down.

• Like 1

Pres Obama should issue pardons to Bill and Hillary Clinton on Nov. 9th covering all "criminal" activities from date of birth to 11/09/2016.  Then on Jan 20, issue pardons for 11/09/2016 through 01/20/2017.

It is what Gerald Ford did for Nixon and in retrospect it was the right thing to do.  It saved the country from years and years of turmoil, political infighting, economic upheaval and who knows what else.  

I didn't agree with the pardon at the time, but I am older and much wiser now.

Regardless of how the election goes, the Republicans will use the email controversy and whatever else they can to attack and villify the Clintons and the Democratic Party.

Every little known Republican committee chair will start an investigation in order to gain publicity, political contributions and raise their prospects for higher office.

The ones who aren't committe chairs will call for special investigators (at least one already has) and stir up as much controversy as they can.

The pardons would go a long way to reducing the turmoil regardless of who is president in 2017.

Just chiming in here. Oh Nippy, the title of this thread makes me *sniff sniff* a little. You almost have me in Trumpee's corner. Such a hear-oh. Too bad he is also a bumbling dictator fascist who is capable of blowing up the world with the push of a button. Yet you soften my heart just a little for the mop-top.

• Like 1

Just chiming in here. Oh Nippy, the title of this thread makes me *sniff sniff* a little. You almost have me in Trumpee's corner. Such a hear-oh. Too bad he is also a bumbling dictator fascist who is capable of blowing up the world with the push of a button. Yet you soften my heart just a little for the mop-top.

The closest Trump comes to "hero" status is when he eats one----tuna, tomato, and plenty of mayo.

Pres Obama should issue pardons to Bill and Hillary Clinton on Nov. 9th covering all "criminal" activities from date of birth to 11/09/2016.  Then on Jan 20, issue pardons for 11/09/2016 through 01/20/2017.

It is what Gerald Ford did for Nixon and in retrospect it was the right thing to do.  It saved the country from years and years of turmoil, political infighting, economic upheaval and who knows what else.  

I didn't agree with the pardon at the time, but I am older and much wiser now.

Regardless of how the election goes, the Republicans will use the email controversy and whatever else they can to attack and villify the Clintons and the Democratic Party.

Every little known Republican committee chair will start an investigation in order to gain publicity, political contributions and raise their prospects for higher office.

The ones who aren't committe chairs will call for special investigators (at least one already has) and stir up as much controversy as they can.

The pardons would go a long way to reducing the turmoil regardless of who is president in 2017.

donald trump deserves neverending villification for groping babes but bill clinton, a two-term potus deserves a pardon for having himself serviced by a 21-year-old woman under his desk????? :huh:

It's all a matter of perspective.

The only reason Trump looks heroic is he's running against a demon.

still...trump's ignominies were in his private business life and not on anybody's time as an elected public official.

the same is not true of the clintons.

my attitude torwards donald trump remains not unlike that of dr. livesey torwards long john silver at the end of disney's treasure island...

"I could almost find it in my heart to hope he makes it."

HAIL TRUMPUS MAXIMUS!

challenger for rejuvenation

:)

cute. now they've started heaping compliments on comey...

good! maybe they want to call him a few names while they're at it.

maybe comey will be moved to do something else (he may not of planned on doing before the complements started rolling in).

:D

It's all a matter of perspective.

The only reason Trump looks heroic is he's running against a demon.

That is what Alex Jones thinks. Did you watch his crackpot video? Search on YouTube for "Alex Jones has a melt down... again". I don't think I could post that one here. "We are gonna have President Linda Blair, people, and I'm not going to go along with it!"

That is what Alex Jones thinks. Did you watch his crackpot video? Search on YouTube for "Alex Jones has a melt down... again". I don't think I could post that one here. "We are gonna have President Linda Blair, people, and I'm not going to go along with it!"

The oddest thing I found from the latest Clinton e-mail event (which are not even her e-mails),  is that in her press conference she said to vote early.   She really stressed voting early.    Why?

To me it looked like she was saying 'hey, vote for me early,,  before something else comes out!';     :lol:

• Like 2

The oddest thing I found from the latest Clinton e-mail event (which are not even her e-mails),  is that in her press conference she said to vote early.   She really stressed voting early.    Why?

Actually, she said "vote early ... and often."