NipkowDisc

The Triumph of Donald Trump

7,988 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, cigarjoe said:

We're going to call the state West Virchina now. Didn't we sell Japan a lot of scrap metal just before WWII, look what that got us.

Nuclear weapons?

4 minutes ago, darkblue said:

Nuclear weapons?

Never heard this? the old timers in Montana would tell me they sent a lot of scrap metal over to Japan before the war and they gave it back to us at Pearl Harbor.

6 minutes ago, cigarjoe said:

Never heard this? the old timers in Montana would tell me they sent a lot of scrap metal over to Japan before the war and they gave it back to us at Pearl Harbor.

Yep.

Just another of my many attempts at making unexpected quips.

Too bad Gal Godot may have blown her gig as wonder woman.

Like it'd be really difficult finding another dark-haired woman with a fit body to play the part.

4 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

TRUMP!...actually helping the working class. (the ones the democrappers forgot about)

:lol:

How long has this deal been in the works?

• Haha 1

Jeff Session just said he didn't lie when under oath;   was he under oath when he said this?  :lol:

(also doesn't that comment imply he lies when NOT under oath). 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, mr6666 said:

I read an article earlier today that said that these magazine covers were sexist because Gal Gadot was the only one "forced" to show skin in her picture. <_<

And then I just read another article saying that the new Justice League movie is sexist and "promotes rape culture" because the Amazonians are shown wearing new armor in battle that exposes their midriff, needlessly sexualizing them with a design that provides no practical protection in battle. <_<

1 hour ago, ChristineHoard said:

As usual, Jeff Sessions can't remember anything.

Yet he remembers he never lied under oath!  Amazing, and par for the course with this administration.

• Haha 1

On 11/11/2017 at 7:46 PM, noah80 said:

rat.jpg

something for  deplorable trump supporter....

from What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

Wasn't this one of N*I*P*S grub updates????

• Haha 2

There was this Barney Miller episode once where it was discovered that there was a whole community of people living in New York sewers.

According to those people in that episode, our little friend on the tray there tastes a lot like chicken.

• Like 1

'Cards Against Humanity'card_spread.png, the popular irreverent card game, says it is buying land on the U.S.-Mexico border in a bid to stop President Donald Trump's border wall, and offering shares of it to fans who pay $15.

There are five more parts to this holiday promotion, though it already sold out within hours of being announced Tuesday. And it's all squarely aimed at the president and his trademark campaign promise.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/national-international/Cards-Against-Humanity-Border-Land-Stop-Trump-Wall-457713843.html?_osource=SocialFlowTwt_CHBrand

:lol:

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

Trump fans want Hillary Clinton impeached—even though she's not president

But what they really mean is they want her to have to be tossing the salad of some bull **** prison mama.

1 hour ago, cigarjoe said:

Where can I get one.

It was custom made by the vehicle's owners.  But it will probably be available on the internet shortly.  Personally, while I agree with the sentiments, I do think it is grossly inappropriate to place on a vehicle where the public will see it.

Few weeks ago I had to replace my HVAC system.  One of the local companies rep. was driving a company vehicle with a Trump sticker on it.  That plus his $1,000 higher bid for same unit and $700 recommendation for unneeded services pretty well took him out.

• Haha 2

Is it purposely designed to be blanked out or was that just censored. I'd buy it if it was designed that way, people who can spell would understand but for Trumps 37% it might go over their heads, no?

• Haha 1