NipkowDisc

The Triumph of Donald Trump

11,182 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

I just found out today that drumpf's grandfather, Friedrich, was a Draft Dodger in Bavaria-- it must run in the family.

This information came straight from the archivist in the Rhineland- Palatinate Regional State Archives, the area where Kallstadt is located.

For more information check out YouTube: From Drumpf to Trump/ WION.

LOL! I'm not surprised.......

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mr6666 said:

Senate Votes to Give Trump Vast Domestic Spying Powers "No President Should Have"

"Instead of instituting much needed reforms, lawmakers voted to give the Trump administration broad powers to spy on Americans and foreigners at home and abroad without a warrant."

No president should have this power, much less one who has endorsed policies designed to unfairly target critics, immigrants, and minority communities.

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2018/01/18/senate-votes-give-trump-vast-domestic-spying-powers-no-president-should-have

Thought he already had that?:huh:

7764_utah-data-center-entrance1.jpg

nsa-blimp-inline.jpg

looks hopeful for a government shutdown instigated by senate democrats for some reason. watching c-span2 was great fun last nite with schumer and mcconnell taking some swipes at each other. I'm with donny. lets have a good ole fashioned shutdown. loads of laughs. :D also heard al green say he would again be introducing articles of impeachment today in the house.

39 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

looks hopeful for a government shutdown instigated by senate democrats for some reason. watching c-span2 was great fun last nite with schumer and mcconnell taking some swipes at each other. I'm with donny. lets have a good ole fashioned shutdown. loads of laughs. :D also heard al green say he would again be introducing articles of impeachment today in the house.

One might look at the other side of the coin and say that the otherwise powerless democrats are fighting for children's health and the dreamers, something which the duplicitous GOP doesn''t seem to care about.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

the dark lord

5a612b1a1f00009a00db96d0.jpeg?cache=krvpafhbau&ops=672_378,quality_75

You mixed up some letters...let me fix it for you.

the dork lard

wcbrFrTG.jpg

• Haha 7

4 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

the dark lord

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo-VFP9jyYc

The 11 second mark of this video sums up my exact feelings about these superfluous glad handing posts concerning Mr. Trump and his presidency. I will give him the chance to prove himself, but I can't be expected to do this if all I see are overwrought videos of science fiction movie scores and Star Trek memes with captions such as "the dark lord" and "that's our donnie!"

3 hours ago, JamesStewartFan95 said:

I will give him the chance to prove himself, but I can't be expected to do this if all I see are videos of science fiction movie scores and Star Trek memes

You're under the impression someone here has expectations of you?

8 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

the dark lord

The Evil Demon.  Trump must have that orange complexion and ooccasional hair color because of the sulphurous emissions from his pores.  No wonder Melania won't sleep in the same room!

On 1/17/2018 at 9:34 PM, Princess of Tap said:

I just found out today that drumpf's grandfather, Friedrich, was a Draft Dodger in Bavaria-- it must run in the family.

This information came straight from the archivist in the Rhineland- Palatinate Regional State Archives, the area where Kallstadt is located.

For more information check out YouTube: From Drumpf to Trump/ WION.

Bone spurs must also run in the family.

6 hours ago, jakeem said:

Dems and the GOP in the senate were making a deal. Trump went back on his word to sign the bill and caused this whole mess. This isn't about the GOP, or about Democrats. it's not even about CHIP or DACA. This is about the orange idiot's ineptitude at governing. #TrumpShutdown

Only took drumpf a year to completely shut down our federal government. He's on a learning curve all right, but it's going past 0 to the negative side of the number line. 

9 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

Only took drumpf a year to completely shut down our federal government. He's on a learning curve all right, but it's going past 0 to the negative side of the number line. 

It's the Schumer Shutdown.

Nothing to do with Trump. Dems playing games, hoping they can cash in on ignorant voter misunderstanding come elections later this year.

2 hours ago, darkblue said:

It's the Schumer Shutdown.

Nothing to do with Trump. Dems playing games, hoping they can cash in on ignorant voter misunderstanding come elections later this year.

Totally correct;  The Dems decided based on polling data that the GOP and Trump would be blamed for any shutdown so they decided that a shutdown was good as it relates to gaining House seats in November.

Tens of thousands from all walks of life descended on the National Mall for the Right To Life rally.

march-life-anti-abortion-rally-draws-hug

(hope my post don't get shadow banned)