NipkowDisc

The Triumph of Donald Trump

8,026 posts in this topic

Be interesting to see how many of Trump's Storm Troopers show up on election day in order to terrorize anyone who is not a white male.

Then to see what the various governments do about it, particularly the Republican ones.

the hillary campaign had operatives present at trump rallies to try and start something and yet you talk of his storm troopers. :P

It rarely hurts to be rich. It is kind of funny to watch all

these working class suckers being taken in by Trump.

Are they going to wake up with one giant hangover if

Donny wins and they find out they'll be just where they

are now.

Holy ****, Batman. I wrote cloak when I meant cape.

I blame the lateness of the hour

you doan know that. I think trump means to do what he says. trump has always zealously done what has been in the best interest of himself and his companies. right? so if as potus he regards the u.s. economy as being his company then it is logical to assume that he will take the same jealous overzealous approach to what will benefit the u.s. economy and it's labor force...

and I have absolutely no reason to think that he won't.

groping babes doan uh...touch on that. :lol:

the hillary campaign had operatives present at trump rallies to try and start something and yet you talk of his storm troopers. :P

Just talk ... didn't happen.  And it didn't come from the campaign.

On the other hand threats of violence has come straight from the horse's mouth on Trump's side.

You really do buy into everything that idiot says, don't you.

• Like 1

Wrong again as usual.  Trump is standing on the stage and in tweets telling his "troopers" to "monitor" the election polls.  He then specifies which polls and the types of people to monitor.

Wrong again as usual.  Trump is standing on the stage and in tweets telling his "troopers" to "monitor" the election polls.  He then specifies which polls and the types of people to monitor.

sure trump has his faithful but so does she.

groping babes occasionally and using the tools of the system to avoid paying taxes is not a breach of anyone's trust or faith because donny has been a private citizen but hillary's shenanigans HAVE been on the public's time and from behind a veil of respectability.

donny deserves his shot. maybe he can do better where arrogant know-it-all lawyers and bureaucrats have not. :)

"this voyage offered every man the key to opportunity; to show what he's made of...

well, you've shown what your made of, dirt and empty silk nightcaps!" -trevor howard, mutiny on the bounty.

:D

21m81h5.jpg

now there's the look of the kind of stout leadership we need today...

Trumpus Maximus Americanus!

that jib, hoist it taut!

you doan know that. I think trump means to do what he says. trump has always zealously done what has been in the best interest of himself and his companies. right? so if as potus he regards the u.s. economy as being his company then it is logical to assume that he will take the same jealous overzealous approach to what will benefit the u.s. economy and it's labor force...

and I have absolutely no reason to think that he won't.

groping babes doan uh...touch on that. :lol:

I think it's because not even Donny can win over the reality of the

global economy. So bringing back millions of good paying jobs

is just a pipe dream. So is the idea of building a large wall along

the Mexican border and then getting Mexico to pay for it. After

the economic debacle of Bush II, it's obvious that being a business-

man doesn't guarantee one can do well with a nation's economy.

And Trump can't declare bankruptcy or stiff contractors as he did

in his business if he's POTUS. But it's still fun to see the suckers

go for the bait. Sweet.

• Like 1

groping babes occasionally and using the tools of the system to avoid paying taxes is not a breach of anyone's trust or faith 

donny deserves his shot. maybe he can do better where arrogant know-it-all lawyers and bureaucrats have not. :)

He has absolutely no intention of doing the job.  It's just a con like all of his other cons.

• Like 2

He has absolutely no intention of doing the job.  It's just a con like all of his other cons.

you doan know that BUT YET...

millions like myself ARE SUPPOSED to believe that hillary who couldn't even manage her emails responsibly will do an exemplary job as president?

sure trump has indulged in the art of the con as a businessman just as hordes of his fellow moguls have too, probably including hillary huggers warren buffett and mark cuban....

and he has been HONEST enough, Bogie56, to admit it saying many times that he is formerly an insider so now many of his fellow billionaire friends oppose him.

he does not even deny that he may not have been paying taxes for almost two decades.

how often are career washington politicians ever THAT blunt and frank??? practically never. but you say trump ain't on the level...well maybe he is.

"well, we're going to find out." -richard derr, when worlds collide

:)

The real NipkowDisk has been discovered. He thinks this is all a movie. Only instead of popcorn, he munches on T&S.

Actually they ought to make a movie of all this. A taut thriller about a rogue (read: monster) who is intent on becoming president and destroying the world. The only person who can stop him is the most corrupt politician in history. Some of the conspirators of same are hanged in public by the rogue's beserkers. Citizenry erupts into Civil War. The Media sneakily support corruption in order to stop Monster. Just when everything reaches the level of sheer pandemonium, the Russians effect a cyber attack upon Gotham that seems to favor the Monster. With election day approaching, maximum consternation reaches fever pitch. On the morning of the election ...

:(

== 

• Like 1

The real NipkowDisk has been discovered. He thinks this is all a movie. Only instead of popcorn, he munches on T&S.

Actually they ought to make a movie of all this. A taut thriller about a rogue (read: monster) who is intent on becoming president and destroying the world. The only person who can stop him is the most corrupt politician in history. Some of the conspirators of same are hanged in public by the rogue's beserkers. Citizenry erupts into Civil War. The Media sneakily support corruption in order to stop Monster. Just when everything reaches the level of sheer pandemonium, the Russians effect a cyber attack upon Gotham that seems to favor the Monster. With election day approaching, maximum consternation reaches fever pitch. On the morning of the election ...

:(

== 

I must tell you the last few nites my supper of choice has been stouffers meatloaf (2 loaves) and russet mashed potatoes TV dinner.

I think it is the best TV dinner on the planet. :)

14alrig.jpg

PROVISIONS SECURE...

MAKE READY TO GET UNDERWAY...

AS AMERICA SETS SAIL WITH DONNY TRUMP!...

TRUMPUS MAXIMUS AND MASTER OF TOMORROW!...

Eeh! Five'll getcha ten Trump is so freakin' dumb he wouldn't know Capt. Bligh from Mr. Christian is this oft told tale!

(...any takers???)

sure trump has indulged in the art of the con as a businessman 

You're just like the plum sucker who falls for the same shell game each and every time.

You're just like the plum sucker who falls for the same shell game each and every time.

Actually Bogie, I've heard ND just recently learned ya can't ever win at that game. 

(...it's "Three Card Monte" he's still a sucker for)

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 1:45 AM, Bogie56 said:

Not like Hillary groupies are suckers, ay?

Not like Hillary groupies are suckers, ay?

Progressive suckers who believe in equal rights, gun controls, climate change, etc., etc., etc.

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 2:36 AM, Bogie56 said:

Progressive suckers who believe in equal rights, gun controls, climate change, etc., etc., etc.

Only suckers believe Hillary gives a **** about any of that stuff.

Progressives are voting for Jill Stein.

Only suckers believe Hillary gives a **** about any of that stuff.

Progressives are voting for Jill Stein.

Who has no chance of becoming President, I'm afraid.  Even is you grant that both major candidates are phonies I would still rather have a Democratic one than a Republican one.  The Republican revisionist policies are outrageous.  And besides, Trump is a danger to world stability.

America has gotten itself into another pickle.

• Like 1