NipkowDisc

The Triumph of Donald Trump

11,563 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, hamradio said:

It's called wishful thinking. ^_^

With a hint of grape du sour blended in?

Why Vladimir Putin’s Russia Is Backing Donald Trump

".......... Officials from two European countries tell Newsweek that Trump’s comments about Russia’s hacking have alarmed several NATO partners because it suggests he either does not believe the information he receives in intelligence briefings, does not pay attention to it, does not understand it or is misleading the American public for unknown reasons. ...

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-russia-hillary-clinton-united-states-europe-516895

13 hours ago, jakeem said:

"Germany is totally controlled by Russia":

Pres. Trump issues blistering attacks on Germany at NATO breakfast. https://abcn.ws/2N77sqa 

Trump calls for allies to increase defense spending at start of NATO summit

12 hours ago, jakeem said:

Col. Morris Davis Retweeted ABC News

Germany stripped Frederick Trump of his citizenship and kicked him out for being a draft dodger (now there’s an opportunity America missed). For @realDonaldTrump, it’s not about making America great, it’s about getting revenge for his personal grievances.

Being a Draft Dodger must run in the trump/drumpf family.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

nip's optics corner...

I like my new levenhuk wise plus 8x32 monocular so much...

that I put it away. I will break it out later if I hafta evacuate because of a major hurricane later on this summer.

so I shall use my tasco world class 8x25 roof prism compact. not a monocular but I modified it by getting rid of the right diopter adjustment so I just look through the one barrel.

so bring on the weather fun. I'm ready!

:)

2 hours ago, jakeem said:

In June, Trump said North Korea had already returned the remains of 200 U.S. soldiers killed in the Korean War.

This week, we found out they haven't returned any — and it looks like they're not planning to.

https://shareblue.com/north-korea-kim-jong-un-trump-lie-korean-war-remains/

vMJmzO6I?format=jpg&name=600x314

Another lie

• Thanks 1

Behind the closed doors of a private meeting in Helsinki between Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin.

40d41dc2f183e6dd4cc39f9d0c4adba4.jpg

"Hey, Vlad, I'm sorry but they're pressuring me to ask you this again. By any chance did you guys hack . . ."

"Donald, look at these pictures."

STUNNED SILENCE.

"Where did you get those?"

"You don't recognize the hotel room, Donald? You don't remember the one in the spiked heels?"

"So of COURSE (!!!) you guys didn't hack our election! And I'm really getting used to the idea of you guys being in the Ukraine, too. Anything else I can do for you? I knew it was a good idea to make this meeting private!"

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, jakeem said:

Protesters are beginning to gather in the UK for demonstrations against President Trump and his controversial policies https://cnn.it/2mg8CnV 

Ana Damale, 23, left, and Alice Stevenson, 24, from London say they are against Trump's policies.

12 hours ago, jakeem said:

Meanwhile in London... The Ego Has Landed

Dh9tSRFXkAA3g8M.jpg

11 hours ago, jakeem said:

"I think they like me a lot in the UK."

-- Donald J. Trump

Dh65fiBUcAA8zfJ.jpg

You can't say the British aren't generous.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, jakeem said:

They were asked to #BringtheNoise and they did! It’s deafening on Regent Street

Image result for trump protest regent street today

The largest crowd I’ve ever seen outside of Broadcasting House. Period. #TrumpVisitUK

Dh_YlCbUcAIJSqx.jpg

This is the first time, in my lifetime, that I've seen the people of the United Kingdom so solidly reject an American president.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

https://www.rt.com/usa/432985-jury-indicts-12-russians/

Mueller indicts 12 Russians for 2016 presidential election hacking offences

Twelve Russian intelligence officers were indicted for hacking the Democratic party and the Hillary Clinton campaign, the US Department of Justice announced, adding that no Americans were involved and no votes affected.

Named in the indictment are members of alleged GRU Units 26165 and 74455, based in Moscow: Viktor Netyksho, Boris Antonov, Dmitry Badin, Ivan Yermakov, Aleksey Lukashev, Sergey Morgachev, Nikolay Kozachek, Pavel Yershov, Artem Malyshev, Aleksandr Osadchuk, and Aleksey Potemkin.

The suspects are members of the GRU, the Russian military intelligence, and are alleged to have hacked into the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC), the Democratic National Committee (DNC), and the Clinton campaign during the 2016 presidential election.

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein announced the indictment on Friday in a press conference, accusing the twelve of “conspiring to interfere with the 2016 presidential election.”

“There is no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime” or that anything affected the vote count or election results, Rosenstein said.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, jakeem said:

MEAN  MR.  ORANGE

DiCDdutUwAETXwL.jpg

6 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

Mean Mr. Orange

" Takes him out to walk with the Queen

Only time that he's ever been

His walking is like something obscene

Such a dirty old man

Dirty old man"

" Such a mean old man "

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Remember when Obama moving a Churchill bust was supposed to be an unforgivable breach of etiquette?

Trump trashed PM May in an interview, made Queen Elizabeth wait for him and posed like an idiot in Churchill's chair. I'm surprised his sons didn't hunt Paddington for sport.

DiFl6fkWkAA1lJl.jpg

One very very ugly American abroad

• Thanks 2

Trump and Churchswill, birds of a feather.