NipkowDisc

The Triumph of Donald Trump

10,879 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

Brandon FriedmanVerified account @BFriedmanDC 20h20 hours ago

Two headlines, a day apart: "White House: U.S. can't afford veterans' health care without cuts"

"Initial cost for Trump military parade comes in at $12 million, DoD says"

DibnQjgU8AAGZt5.jpg

It shouldn't say 'without cuts',   but instead because of cuts;   those insane tax cuts that reduce Federal revenue intake by trillions of dollars.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, noah80 said:

keep checking this calendar...

calendae.png

Haven't you been saying this since day one?   

• Thanks 1

the msm grows more irrationally hysterical with glee,

yet remaining in full command is he.

the serious men.

Image result for trump

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, jakeem said:

To bring everyone up to speed: When Trump said he didn’t see why Russia would meddle, he meant wouldn’t. When he said no, Russia wasn’t targeting U.S., he meant no to questions. When he said Putin’s offer to interrogate Americans was incredible, he meant he disagrees with it.

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, mr6666 said:

The Associated PressVerified account @AP 47m47 minutes ago

BREAKING: Miami Dolphins to discipline players who protest during national anthem with suspensions, fines or both.

FYI:  This is mostly fake (misleading) news.    Note that before starting training camp,  each team must submit their discipline plans to the NFL.  This has been going on for decades.   These plans outline the maximum penalties that COULD be imposed for player conduct violations.     The Dolphins are just the first team to submit their plans since they will be starting camp sooner than other teams.     

A team has the right to NOT follow maximum penalties as outlined in the plans and this is likely what the Dolphins will do (and what all teams do,  year after year, after year,  on other player conduct issues).

BUT the NFL were fools to issue their policy since it will force each team to document possible discipline in those plans.  So 31 more to come!!!! 

On 7/19/2018 at 7:25 PM, JakeHolman said:

That's because your Effing Moronic "leader" colluded, conspired with this adversary to get elected, has been denying it and Trying to cover up and obstruct since, is obviously indebted to him, meeting with him with no witnesses promising who knows what, believing him over his intelligence agencies, taking his side in all things, including trying to remove sanctions, wanting to turn over Americans to him, not pressing him over election interference or indicted co-conspirators....etc....etc.....etc...

None of Trump's predecessors did even ONE of those things with Putin. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jakeem said:

White House Staffers are considering accelerating their departures in the wake of the president's equivocations on Russian meddling in the 2016 election

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/19/white-house-morale-trump-putin-summit-734361

fzBNUwDz?format=jpg&name=600x314

6 hours ago, jakeem said:

In the 18 months since the inauguration, 61% of Trump’s senior-most aides have left the White House. That's much higher attrition at this point than the last five presidents

https://www.axios.com/trump-18-months-white-house-staff-turnover-56c8327c-0e22-477a-9963-e551a1b51b21.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=organic&utm_content=1100

n9a_LYxX?format=jpg&name=600x314

Deserting a sinking ship......

• Haha 2

ct-mike-pence-donald-trump-vice-presiden

"It's the honour and priviledge of my life to serve as Vice President under the brilliant stewardship of Donald J. Trump, a man of destiny who loves America as no man has ever loved it before and has the courage to look Vladimir Putin straight in the eye and say, "Let's be friends. Kiss me, my fool!""

160721_POL_trump-pence-rnc.jpg.CROP.prom

"Good old Mikey. As long as he's next in line no one would dare impeach me."

2d7317b8b89688248275e6cf68326ba2e2601948

"That's right, Mr. President. It's my life's honour to act as a bulwark against those malignant, Hillary loving, "oh boo hoo, we lost the election" forces that seek to dethrone the one man who . . ."

1*eM-El8hQFyS1R3vz-jZa_g.jpeg

"Mike, shut up!"

MikePenceLS-1-660x330.jpg

"It's the honour and priviledge of my life to do just that, Mr. President."

• Haha 3

23 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

It shouldn't say 'without cuts',   but instead because of cuts;   those insane tax cuts that reduce Federal revenue intake by trillions of dollars.

It means without cuts to SERVICES, does it not?  Not taxes.  Read it again.

1 hour ago, Bogie56 said:

It means without cuts to SERVICES, does it not?  Not taxes.  Read it again.

I was making an fing JOKE!     Other GOP haters understood this,  which is why they 'liked' it.

28 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

I was making an fing JOKE!     Other GOP haters understood this,  which is why they 'liked' it.

I would suggest they liked your post for its second sentence and not the first where you totally misread the headline.

23 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

I would suggest they liked your post for its second sentence and not the first where you totally misread the headline.

What a ffing clown.    I didn't misread the headline.   I was attacking the GOP and their tax cut for reducing the revenue intake of the Feds which will lead to cuts for all types of needed services.

47 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

What a ffing clown.    I didn't misread the headline.   I was attacking the GOP and their tax cut for reducing the revenue intake of the Feds which will lead to cuts for all types of needed services.

You said the headline was in error.  But you made the error.  It was referring to cuts in services, not taxes.  That you still cannot see that makes me think I am conversing with someone incapable of rational thought.  I give up.  You are constantly misunderstanding posts because you can't even read properly.

30 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

You said the headline was in error.  But you made the error.  It was referring to cuts in services, not taxes.  That you still cannot see that makes me think I am conversing with someone incapable of rational thought.  I give up.  You are constantly misunderstanding posts because you can't even read properly.

The JOKE part was my saying the headline was in error!!!!!!!!!   (so I could attack the insane GOP tax cut).

Like Gable said,  frankly I don't give a damn what you think.

ANOTHER DAY AT THE WHITE HOUSE

P20170614JB-0303-2-1920x720.jpg

"So, in summary, Mr. President, as your Vice President and second in command, I want you to know that, to the best of my ability as a God fearing man, I will do anything you ask of me. Even lay down my life, if need be."

"Gee, that's great, Mike. I was wondering if you'd mind keeping Melania company while I take that trip to Florida tomorrow. She's in another one of her preferring to freeze in Hell than take another trip with me moods."

"I'd be alone with her, Mr. President?"

"Well, yeah. I need someone with her I can trust not to try anything."

"Alone with her, Mr. President?"

"Yes. It won't be long. A couple of hours or so. Is that okay?"

"Well, yeah, but I . . ."

"Alright, alright, ya rubber room wacko! I'll get someone else to do it!"

"THANK YOU, Mr. President!"

• Haha 3

22 hours ago, Arturo said:

So all the pundits say this was Trump's worst week ever, unprecedented in many aspects including his actions and pronouncements, and I believe it.  The scary thing is that other weeks have been labeled his worst week ever, which means things can still get worse.  Crazy times!  And if anyone is winning it is Putin.  America is LOSING under Trump.