NipkowDisc

The Triumph of Donald Trump

14,355 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

let it be on there heads. now trump will declare a nat'l emergency or maybe let Nancy and her brood stew for 2 or 3 or even 4 months, meanwhile our great nat'l parks will get even more unsanitary but if that's the way Nancy and steny want it, trump will indulge them.

I'm surprised he hasn't just done this already. It's not like he gives a **** what any of the detractors have to say. 

2 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

DxSv_G_U8AAVh5m.jpg

little emasculated sheet! he looks like chris hayes after Samantha zapped him into a kid.

:lol:

Image result for elizabeth montgomery samantha bewitched

22 hours ago, jakeem said:

That video features another Trump-era phenomenon that we just seem take for granted, now: When bigots want to harass marginalized people, they can simply chant one of the president’s slogans. Or don his hat. Or yell out his name. And everyone knows what it means.

The man who the kids in MAGA hats jeered at on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial? His name is Nathan Phillips. He’s a Vietnam Veteran who holds an annual ceremony honoring Native American veterans in Arlington National Cemetery.

2 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

The MAGA hats, etc. are starting to stand for things that are not very pretty in America.

‘It was getting ugly’: Native American drummer speaks on the MAGA-hat-wearing teens who surrounded him
The tense encounter in Washington prompted outrage on social media
By Antonio Olivo, Cleve Wootson, Joe Heim  •  Read more »
  e657f4bd434b72631148bb50d51ae5bc-320-0-70-8-5BPNGOA4FAI6TOHGKZYZBQX5BA.jpg

trump will go down in American History as

The 21st Century's 

" Know-Nothing "

MAGA/racist president.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Yea,  he is just a kid,  but it looks like his parents are as well;

That song is about a man that is very controlling (at best),  or a stalker.    

This woman,   Maddie is a moron.

Clearly NOT a song to use for a Women's march.   Here is what Sting had to say about it:

I woke up in the middle of the night with that line in my head, sat down at the piano and had written it in half an hour. The tune itself is generic, an aggregate of hundreds of others, but the words are interesting. It sounds like a comforting love song. I didn't realise at the time how sinister it is. I think I was thinking of Big Brother, surveillance and control.

He insists it is about the obsession with a lost lover, and the jealousy and surveillance that follow. "One couple told me 'Oh we love that song; it was the main song played at our wedding!' I thought, 'Well, good luck.'"[12] When asked why he appears angry in the music video, Sting told BBC Radio 2, "I think the song is very, very sinister and ugly and people have actually misinterpreted it as being a gentle little love song, when it's quite the opposite."[13]

PS:   are their people marching with signs related to the Lennon song Run For Your Life?????

Hey, it looks good on a poster - and is accurate, we hope.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, mr6666 said:

NPRVerified account @NPR 17m17 minutes ago

At the midpoint of his four-year term, President Trump has delivered on some campaign promises and ignored others, while many are still works in progress.

Here's a progress report on the president's first two years: https://n.pr/2HnYTcx 

DxYSrUaVsAAJrmE.jpg

In the last category, there has been action, but in the opposite direction.  The Swamp has become his administration, and he continues to replenish it 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Jackie Calmes Retweeted Donald J. Trump

Trump posted 40 tweets & retweets yesterday as he was cooped up in the WH on a blustery cold DC day. Today his 1st is RTs praise of himself, not a tribute to the day's man of honor, Martin Luther King Jr.

Does anyone really care or want to know how some racist is spending the Rev Dr Martin Luther King Jr Holiday?

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Sen. Bernie Sanders at MLK event in South Carolina: "It gives me no pleasure to tell you that we now have a President of the United States who is a racist." http://abcn.ws/2hFejwL 

Image result for bernie sanders mlk

30 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Trump’s vision is antithetical to America’s founding creed, his nativism and xenophobia are morally repugnant, and his treatment of immigrants, government workers, political opponents, judges and the free press violates the principles of our democracy

trVaF-Yv?format=jpg&name=600x314

• Sad 2

DxT-vb6UcAAnnIT.jpg

" The Times They Are A-Changin"

Women marched, women ran, women voted, and women won.

Today I’m proud to join @SFDemocrats marching for our San Francisco values which are American values. -NP #WomensMarchSF

#WomensMarch2019

here's the true relevance of that cloaked hateful BS long directed at our country's rich Judeo-Christian past...

SF values are American values...and so the left has been trying to make it so since the Vietnam war era. now here the truth....millennia ago during the biblical era of human history, God did cause the ancient biblical nation of Israel to be conquered and subjugated by the Chaldean empire under nebuchanezzar...

why? because Israel had ceased any good faith efforts to keep God's ten commandments and so God allowed it to occur...

what is the relevance to 21st century America?...this...

it has longed been believed in the past by many that WE, the united states of America, HAVE enjoyed a special kind of providence from our creator in the form of worldly power and abundance...

"for amber waves of grain..."

if this has been so, can it be so unthinkable that given the past 50 years or so...

an America that now turns it's face from it's own religious heritage and traditions. whereas even the very word God has now become a dirty word in our educational institutions from public education to our universities...as opposed to profane terminology of which we all have long become habituated to. so is it really so unthinkable that almighty God, upon which nothing escapes his notice....

will not react to this turn of thinking within the American mindset...in some negative way?

FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS EXALTETH A NATION BUT SIN IS A REPROACH TO ANY PEOPLE.

for science fiction theater, this is Truman Bradley saying..see you next week...

Image result for truman bradley science fiction theater

• Confused 1

Then God caused Adolph Hitler to kill six million Jews.

You never can tell what the big guy will be up to.

Where have you gone, Joe Goebbels?

55 minutes ago, Vautrin said:

Then God caused Adolph Hitler to kill six million Jews.

You never can tell what the big guy will be up to.

Where have you gone, Joe Goebbels?

In addition he cheated the Saints out of a Super Bowl. 

1 hour ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

In addition he cheated the Saints out of a Super Bowl. 

Yep, file under fragrant foul. I'm not a fan of either team, though I was leaning a bit

toward the Rams since it's been a while since they've gone to the Super Bowl. And

maybe the Chiefs scored that go ahead TD a little too soon, with two minutes left.

Of course you can't really delay scoring one because who knows what might happen

on the next couple of tries. I'm not even going to watch the Super Bowl this year

as I'm sick of the Pats and have been for many years. 

Julia Davis @JuliaDavisNews 21h21 hours ago

Putin's Russia supports the idea of the wall, the chaos caused by the shutdown, anti-immigrant animus, racial tensions in the US, because those cracks in our foundation make us weaker.

That's also why the Kremlin enjoys Trump’s divisive actions & rhetoric.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia Davis @JuliaDavisNews

#Russia's state TV: Araik Stepanyan, executive secretary of the Presidium of the Academy of Geopolitical Problems, says that

Trump is representing solely the interests of rich, successful white people & doesn't want to defend the rights of African-Americans because they're poor.

DxaIAmiWsAAOyDq.jpg
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, mr6666 said:

:rolleyes:

GizmodoVerified account @Gizmodo

President Trump's official Facebook account has been posting photoshopped images that make his fingers look longer.

This Guy has some serious Pen is Envy.  Unfortunately, his total inadequacy in that, and in all areas of governing, personal and business dealings has brought us all to the brink.....24 months to go, unless Mueller intercedes sponer.

5 hours ago, jakeem said:

Donald Trump said more than 6,000(!) untrue things in 2018 | Analysis by CNN's Chris Cillizza https://cnn.it/2FLZy57 

DxdawE8WkAE-6lB.jpg

2 hours ago, mr6666 said:

Kyle GriffinVerified account @kylegriffin1 20h20 hours ago

A Harvard and a Yale psychiatrist on Trump:

"He is unimpeded by empathy, duty, or shame and is wedded, in dangerous ways, only to what nurtures his exaggerated self-image ... As things stand, his disregard for truth imperils our country and the world."

------------------------------------------------------

Why Trump lies, and why you should care

https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2019/01/17/why-trump-lies-and-why-you-should-care/1GY6VJ9wB12dYvzpPfGPeL/story.html

The Liar- in -Chief

STOP THE PLANET!...

kamala harris is running for prez….

hey kamala sweetheart...

confidentially, I doan give a sheet.

:D

Image result for kamala harris memes

• Haha 1

that's WHAT IS WRONG AND ENOUGH ORDINARY AMERICANS HAVE HAD A BELLYFUL OF, PRINCESS...

AN ARROGANT NEWS MEDIA PRESUMING TO TELL US ALL WHAT THEY THINK WE SHOULD CARE ABOUT.

do THEY care that william shatner was kicked out of STAR TREK by a bunch of humanism-worshipping doofuses at paramount?

they do not SO WHY SHOULD I GIVE A SHEET ABOUT THEIR OPINION OF OUR HEROIC PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP?

:)

6 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

STOP THE PLANET!...

hey kamala sweetheart...

I thought you would support it because it would be a free second term for Trump. :lol:

11 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

STOP THE PLANET!...

hey kamala sweetheart...