NipkowDisc

The Triumph of Donald Trump

14,763 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

Also........

giphy.gif

Chris MurphyVerified account @ChrisMurphyCT

 

The withdrawal of America from the world continues unabated.

Ending the INF Treaty is a gift to Russia

- allows them to speed ahead with medium range nuclear weapons without the watchful eye of the U.S..

 

We get no benefit and loads of additional risk.

<_<

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Great Middle East Head-Fake

 

A Senate vote on Syria and Afghanistan withdrawals proves Washington is still clueless and in danger of re-electing Trump

 

".....The proposal is an awesome comedy. It doesn’t really demand the president ask Congress for permission to withdraw troops.

Instead, the bill would require the “Secretary of State, the Secretary of Defense, and the Director of National Intelligence” to issue a report to Congress reassuring them that the moves would not “would not undermine the nation’s security,” as the New York Times put it.

People who are applauding this series of moves as a big win for the anti-Trump cause must not have been following his campaign a few years ago, when bashing foreign wars became central to his successful run to the White House......

sk the Democratic presidential hopefuls who voted nay yesterday how any of this is going to go over outside the Beltway. If Congress refuses to stop wars and the president isn’t allowed to, exactly where does the ordinary person have input on these questions?

It’s not that voters don’t care about the fate of the Kurds or worry about the possibility of the Taliban “recapturing” Afghanistan.

 

It’s that they’ve lost confidence in Washington’s ability to avoid making these situations worse through military action, especially since they’ve now officially told us they will not take “no” for an answer, when it comes to war."

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/syria-afghanistan-vote-788308/

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mr6666 said:

VoteVetsVerified account @votevets 4h4 hours ago

 
 

Here is Ronald Reagan signing the #INFTreaty that Donald Trump is blowing up, today.

 

Ronald Reagan sought to reduce nuclear weapons.

 

Donald Trump seeks to give a windfall to those who profit from their development.

DyVXW_kUcAAC52N.jpg

 It all started with JFK's Nuclear-test-ban Treaty.

 trump's all about the money, and you can bet he's got his dirty hand out for some of this take too.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, jakeem said:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When George S_r_s is taking the day off.

Proponents of Bilderberg conspiracy theories in the United States include individuals and groups such as the John Birch Society, political activist Phyllis Schlafly, writer Jim Tucker, political activist Lyndon LaRouche, conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, and politician Jesse Ventura, who made the Bilderberg group a topic of a 2009 episode of his TruTV series Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura. Non-American proponents include Lithuanian writer Daniel Estulin. (Wikipedia).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

 

 Are you all tired of winning yet?

no, coming up is the national emergency declaration at the SOTU address.

:D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump KEPT HIS WORD my taxes are lower.  My refund is nearly the same from last year but my employer withheld less, giving me some extra cash in my wallet every payday. :)

 

I'm happy as this guy on Wednesday!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnIKv3LGDjoHpMTm20e0n

 

So much for his critics gloom and doom scare tactics stating I be paying more!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, mr6666 said:

The HillVerified account @thehill 56m56 minutes ago

 
 

GM to begin laying off 4,000 workers Monday:

report http://hill.cm/Vrdwr3W 

Dyb4PAOWoAEJBel.jpg

 

My emoji response is for the workers because of corporate GREED!  Total BS....GM absolutely do not need to do this! :angry:

GM stock soars on news of improved profits

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/business/autos/general-motors/2018/10/31/new-trucks-boost-gm-third-quarter-profit/1821634002/

 

The car maker said Wednesday its pre-tax earnings were up 25 percent at $3.2 billion in the third quarter of 2018, with a profit margin of 8.8 percent. GM said made about $2.8 billion on its North American business in the third quarter, up from about $2.1 billion a year ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

trump is bill murray?

:huh:

 

Trump is Vladimir Putin..  You know that!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, hamradio said:

 

My emoji response is for the workers because of corporate GREED!  Total BS....GM absolutely do not need to do this! :angry:

GM stock soars on news of improved profits

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/business/autos/general-motors/2018/10/31/new-trucks-boost-gm-third-quarter-profit/1821634002/

 

The car maker said Wednesday its pre-tax earnings were up 25 percent at $3.2 billion in the third quarter of 2018, with a profit margin of 8.8 percent. GM said made about $2.8 billion on its North American business in the third quarter, up from about $2.1 billion a year ago.

Speaking of Greed, individual and corporate.....check out the whole FoxComm debacle, in which your hero Donald J. Trump had a hand in that.  And true to form, it appears that fraud was involved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey, about that crud northam. how come it took republicans to bring that photo to light?

where were chris & jake and all their hordes of 'journalists' who constantly have been telling us all that they will follow the truth wherever it leads to? how did Northam's medical yearbook get past their all-encompassing research???

where were Rachel maddow, chris hayes and Lawrence O'Donnell? where was brian Williams? seems as if some GOPers stole their thunder....what little of it truly rumbles.

:huh:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

hey, about that crud northam. how come it took republicans to bring that photo to light?

where were chris & jake and all their hordes of 'journalists' who constantly have been telling us all that they will follow the truth wherever it leads to? how did Northam's medical yearbook get past their all-encompassing research???

where were Rachel maddow, chris hayes and Lawrence O'Donnell? where was brian Williams? seems as if some GOPers stole their thunder....what little of it truly rumbles.

:huh:

Even Brian Williams can't be IN many places at once. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

hey, about that crud northam. how come it took republicans to bring that photo to light?

where were chris & jake and all their hordes of 'journalists' who constantly have been telling us all that they will follow the truth wherever it leads to? how did Northam's medical yearbook get past their all-encompassing research???

where were Rachel maddow, chris hayes and Lawrence O'Donnell? where was brian Williams? seems as if some GOPers stole their thunder....what little of it truly rumbles.

:huh:

Your side has less than zero credibility on this issue.  Your president is an out an out racist, making statement after statement enable dangerous racist terrorists to carry out their terrorist attacks.  You have an openly racist GOP congressman, Steven King, making one racist statement after another.  The only Republican who has called him out on this in a meaningful way has been a black senator, Tim Scott 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Speaking of Greed, individual and corporate.....check out the whole FoxComm debacle, in which your hero Donald J. Trump had a hand in that.  And true to form, it appears that fraud was involved.

Foxconn not only backed out of the deal here but in mainland China and Brazil as well. (WE have control over what a company in Taiwan does??)

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jan/31/what-happened-to-foxconns-plan-to-build-a-10bn-factory-in-wisconsin

Don't worry China might declare war on Taiwan so you may get your revenge. 

 

On the other hand, this may turn out to be a blessing...our suicide rate is high enough. :blink:

Foxconn Holds Anti-Suicide Rally for Employees

https://www.tomshardware.co.uk/Foxconn-Suicides-China-Shenzhen-Rally-Terry-Gou,news-34090.html

Come on,  put on a happy face.

181ic4w3rwl9ijpg.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Your side has less than zero credibility on this issue.  Your president is an out an out racist, making statement after statement enable dangerous racist terrorists to carry out their terrorist attacks.  You have an openly racist GOP congressman, Steven King, making one racist statement after another.  The only Republican who has called him out on this in a meaningful way has been a black senator, Tim Scott 

yes, but my question was why didn't liberal journalists uncover that photo rather than some republicans? trump isn't standing idly by why the young black men of Chicago shoot each other every nite but a liberal clintonite named rahm Emanuel is.

what about that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New game in development "Suicide Drop", object is to catch many employees as possible in nets before spatting on the pavement.  Over 3 hits - you lose.

_89359201_gettyimages-52816948.jpg

:P

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, hamradio said:

...our suicide rate is high enough. 

No, it's not.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

yes, but my question was why didn't liberal journalists uncover that photo rather than some republicans? trump isn't standing idly by why the young black men of Chicago shoot each other every nite but a liberal clintonite named rahm Emanuel is.

what about that?

Why would anyone be looking into the governor of Virginia's yearbook? Did you give a **** before this story broke? No, and neither did anyone else. It was only after someone stumbled across it that it became a story. I notice you aren't pointing fingers at the Republican candidate or the Republican party machine that just ran against him a little over a year ago...you know, people who had something to gain by finding out this sort of thing. Even Donnie pointed out this massive failure on their part.

But I understand, you are hopelessly obsessed with cable news networks. Should we coin the term "CNN Derangement Syndrome" for you? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Members:

Register Here

Learn more about the new message boards:

FAQ

Having problems?

Contact Us