NipkowDisc

The Triumph of Donald Trump

14,724 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

not any liberals multitudes of which opposed his confirmation...

and now they love him.

cute.

The Lord works in mysterious ways.....

20 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

not any liberals multitudes of which opposed his confirmation...

and now they love him.

cute.

The Joker Is Wild

4 hours ago, jakeem said:

Trump’s Inaugural Grift Reportedly Lined His Own Pockets

"Trump takes a very close interest in his own money, and nothing infuriates him more than the idea that somebody is making money off of him," @jonathanchait writes

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/02/trumps-inaugural-crimes-hotel-investigation.html?utm_campaign=di&utm_source=tw&utm_medium=s1

MD6B1upa?format=jpg&name=600x314

4 hours ago, jakeem said:

The Trump inauguration scandal is pointing straight toward Donald Trump personally directing a crime

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, cigarjoe said:

The Lord works in mysterious ways.....

If by some miracle he gets re-elected in 2020 that will be my very thoughts. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, mr6666 said:

NBC NewsVerified account @NBCNews 23h23 hours ago

Early filers have been taking to social media to express their ire at finding that their refunds were a fraction of what they anticipated or — worse yet

— that they would owe an unexpected bill to the IRS.

========================================

Tax code changes leave Americans asking,

'What happened to my refund?'

"If I were to estimate, two-thirds will pay more than they thought and one-third will get more than they thought,” said one tax preparer.

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/taxes/tax-code-changes-leave-americans-asking-what-happened-my-refund-n969366?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

So much for the middle class tax cut.  On the contrary, Trump's base are LOSING, whatever he promised, in order to pay for the tax breaks Trump gave to the super wealthy.   Hahaha!

On 2/8/2019 at 11:39 AM, Bogie56 said:
e1c840eae3ac6aeb6a5e65e7ac042e4b-600-0-70-8-MPE2CARLDYI6TEDOTVK3MRI6WQ.jpg

‘My whole town practically lived there’: From Costa Rica to New Jersey, a pipeline of illegal workers for Trump goes back years
Accounts by former employees contribute to mounting evidence that even as the president vilifies workers without legal status, he has long benefited from their labor.
By Josh Partlow, Nick Miroff, David Fahrenthold  •  Read more »

Lying hypocrisies

On 2/7/2019 at 7:05 AM, jakeem said:

Among those taking jabs at Virginia Democrats for their racial and sexual assault scandals is Trump, who himself has spoken of "very fine people" in a white supremacist march and has been accused of sexual misconduct by multiple women.

On 2/7/2019 at 7:17 AM, jakeem said:

Christina Reynolds Retweeted Donald J. Trump

Says a man who led a birther movement against the sitting president with NO basis, who wanted to jail his opponent, and I suspect would have many tweets supporting President Clinton investigations if Twitter had been around then.

Racist hypocrisy

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, mr6666 said:

NBC NewsVerified account @NBCNews 23h23 hours ago

Early filers have been taking to social media to express their ire at finding that their refunds were a fraction of what they anticipated or — worse yet

"If I were to estimate, two-thirds will pay more than they thought and one-third will get more than they thought,” said one tax preparer.

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/taxes/tax-code-changes-leave-americans-asking-what-happened-my-refund-n969366?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

Federal withholding has change. So happened this was just discussed this on NBC4 news. Some saw extra money,  thinking there were a cost of living adjustment.  My employer withheld less on me, giving some extra money every 2 weeks but my refund barely changed from last year - only a little less. Wasn't naive enough to think there be enough to send me on a Caribbean cruise. Overall I did pay LESS in taxes. :)

State taxes were about the same - always a small refund.

Always do my own taxes (still old school mail in), so never have to shell out to tax preparers.

Was surprise at the 1040 tax form overhaul,  only 2 separate half pages.  IRS phased out 1040EZ and 1040A.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/2018/12/13/irs-releases-new-not-quite-postcard-sized-form-1040-for-2018-plus-new-schedules/#1a9043c82db9

2 hours ago, hamradio said:
4 hours ago, mr6666 said:

NBC NewsVerified account @NBCNews 23h23 hours ago

Federal withholding has change. So happened this was just discussed this on NBC4 news. Some saw extra money,  thinking there were a cost of living adjustment.  My employer withheld less on me, giving some extra money every 2 weeks but my refund barely changed from last year - only a little less. Wasn't naive enough to think there be enough to send me on a Caribbean cruise. Overall I did pay LESS in taxes. :)

State taxes were about the same - always a small refund.

Always do my own taxes (still old school mail in), so never have to shell out to tax preparers.

Was surprise at the 1040 tax form overhaul,  only 2 separate half pages.  IRS phased out 1040EZ and 1040A.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/2018/12/13/irs-releases-new-not-quite-postcard-sized-form-1040-for-2018-plus-new-schedules/#1a9043c82db9

Those who bought the Trump lies that he was helping the little people, and giving them the middle class tax break, must now realize this is not so.  And the reason for this is Trump had given tax deductions to the top 1%, and so he screwed the little guy, in order to pay for relief for billionaires.  The Deplorables will somehow continue to believe Trump has helped them with a tax cut......hahaha.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Arturo said:

Those who bought the Trump lies that he was helping the little people, and giving them the middle class tax break, must now realize this is not so.  And the reason for this is Trump had given tax deductions to the top 1%, and so he screwed the little guy, in order to pay for relief for billionaires.  The Deplorables will somehow continue to believe Trump has helped them with a tax cut......hahaha.

Trending on Twitter--

Make My Tax Returns Great Again!

I've been reading online for the last 24 hours about a plethora of people who said they voted for Trump because they bought this stuff. And saying they'll never vote for him again.

The irony of it is that Ordinary People are paying more and the middle class has lost many deductions,

while billionaires got a tax break.

We've already gone through this in Kansas. trump took our Koch Governor Sam Brownback to Washington. Then the other Extreme right-wing pick Kris kobach was honored with a trump rally in the Kansas Capital. Republicans in this Republican state were not fooled at all.

Brownback left Kansas in such a state of financial disarray you  would not believe. So our famous Kansas Republicans let their names be used to  promote the Democratic gubernatorial candidate. Now she's governor and we're going to get Fair taxation back on track in Kansas.

It boggles the American mind, but Paul Ryan has retired rich with a payoff by the Kochs.

It's always boggled my mind how Ordinary People, a lot of them lower class whites, could ever vote for the Republican Party.

It's always been a country club party. 

Now it's a billionaires only Club.

Maybe self-interest will kick in with these trump supporters eventually and

it will become stronger than their feelings of inferiority, Revenge and racism.

• Like 1

On 2/7/2019 at 1:47 PM, jakeem said:

Ari Berman Retweeted Mother Jones

Charles and Elizabeth Koch gave $495,400 to Paul Ryan 3 weeks before tax cuts passed House

On 2/7/2019 at 1:46 PM, jakeem said:

The  Big  Payoff

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Bill KristolVerified account @BillKristol

Whoa. Ranking Republican on House Foreign Affairs Committee with weekend statement saying

Trump Administration isn't following the law with respect to Magnitsky Act regarding Jamal Khashoggi's murder.

https://republicans-foreignaffairs.house.gov/press-release/mccaul-statement-on-administrations-response-to-magnitsky-act/

<_<

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, jakeem said:

"By the time we get to 2020, Donald Trump may not even be President," Sen. Warren told voters at a Cedar Rapids, Iowa, event at the Veterans Memorial Building Sunday. "In fact, he may not even be a free person."

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-pol-warren-trump-2020-jail-20190210-story.html

YHM9vms9?format=jpg&name=600x314

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

THE GOOD, THE BAD AND DONALD TRUMP

Related image

Ugly is right.  Lets see if the Trump "Middle Class Tax Cut" gonna allow you to splurge on tuna cans occasionally.  Maybe his hard-pressed followers can sign up to work at a Trump property.  Reported hundreds of positions are becoming available now that even the Trump Corporation realized how bad the optics were to have all this undocumented help when he keeps talking about the immigration problem.

24 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

he felt sorry for them.

:)

Whatever!  He has been exploiting undocumented workers his whole career.  Just like with his manufacturing his products in other countries, it's all about cheap labor, and HIS bottom line.  So, he has his racist deporable base happy saying he is against immigrants, making a show of it today, while he employs them until he got caught.  Just like the largely reduced or non-existent income tax returns; you bought the line he would help you while only helping out the super -rich.  And you still defend the lying hypocrite!!!

this whole globalistic economy BS began under bush 41 and at it's heart was the foreknowledge that American business would make a killing with cheap foreign labor AND cheap foreign manufacturing. THEY KNEW IT from the start yet pushed it through regardless just like Obama and the democrats pushed through ACA regardless...

it never changes! American politics never changes. they are the burners and WE are the burnees. so is trump REALLY any more mercenary than they?

"call me burnsie."

Image result for barbra streisand whats up doc

38 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

this whole globalistic economy BS began under bush 41 and at it's heart was the foreknowledge that American business would make a killing with cheap foreign labor AND cheap foreign manufacturing. THEY KNEW IT from the start yet pushed it through regardless just like Obama and the democrats pushed through ACA regardless...

it never changes! American politics never changes. they are the burners and WE are the burnees. so is trump REALLY any more mercenary than they?

"call me burnsie."

Image result for barbra streisand whats up doc

Yes, because they were not doing the actual exploitation, nor profiting directly from it, like Trump is.  He was supposed to put his businesses in a Blind Trust for the duration of his presidency, and not know anything about them nor profit from them while president.  However, this doesn't appear to be the case.  

It is the height of cynicism and hypocrisy to exploit the immigration issue while he exploits immigrants for his own bottom line.  How his racist base can't see this is beyond me.

• Thanks 1