NipkowDisc

The Triumph of Donald Trump

12,624 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, jakeem said:

JUST IN: Sen. Rand Paul said he will vote in support of a resolution this month to block President Trump's emergency declaration, giving the Senate a majority and forcing Trump to issue the first veto of his presidency.

https://www.axios.com/rand-paul-supports-resolution-block-trumps-emergency-declaration-3ddfdfbf-e11c-4362-b897-3191c8d3e148.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=organic

14_f_VY3?format=jpg&name=600x314

Thechink in the armor

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, JakeHolman said:

Michael Cohen was grilled on Capitol Hill this week and accused Donald Trump of being a racist, a con man and a cheat, but that has not affected the betting odds when it comes to the 2020 presidential election. 

https://www.oddsshark.com/other/2020-usa-presidential-odds-futures

his brain dead deplorable base continue to like that they support of racist, a con man and a cheat.  And he is so much worse than these things.  Pathetic.

1 hour ago, JakeHolman said:

:lol-045:

Who's laughing now?  Wonder how many Trump haters quickly changed the channel or hit the OFF button?

default_lol-045.gif

1 hour ago, JakeHolman said:

Image result for applause gif

I have to W-O-R-K!! The world suppose to owe me a living.

crying-woman-12258606.jpg

6 minutes ago, hamradio said:

Of course you would stoop to the racist stereotype of an African-American.  The fact is, the large majority of people receiving public assistance are white.  But when the GOP hear "Welfare" or "Food Stamps", they immediately think "African-American".

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Of course you would stoop to the racist stereotype of an African-American.  The fact is, the large majority of people receiving public assistance are white.  But when the GOP hear "Welfare" or "Food Stamps", they immediately think "African-American".

Gotya!! I wonder how FAST that reply will happen!!  Had a choice between 2 photos, other white. Thanks for proving how racist obsessed some people are!

My alternative choice..

twinpeaks1.jpg

This is the bleeding heart left wing garbage the deadbeats are depending on. Typical mindset... no gimme, gimme, gimme, one's a racist.

13 minutes ago, hamradio said:

Gotya!! I wonder how FAST that reply will happen!!  Had a choice between 2 photos, other white. Thanks for proving how racist obsessed some people are!

My alternative choice..

twinpeaks1.jpg

This is the bleeding heart left wing garbage the deadbeats are depending on. Typical mindset... no gimme, gimme, gimme, one's a racist.

I don't say that reform may not be warranted in public assistance.  I'm just saying that you CHOSE to use a racist depiction of this, whatecer your reason.  I see there''s never a mention from your side about the corporate welfare your party and your president have no problem continuing or expanding.  Or the 7 Billion welfare to farmers given by your idiot president, who warned about consequences if his stupid tariff war, acted surprised when it happened.  So he gave a free handout to those affected by his stupid move, when all they want is to farm and sell their products to the market no longer there.  Most of these beneficiaries would most likely be white.  Not what you chose to depict.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Arturo said:

I don't say that reform may not be warranted in public assistance.  I'm just saying that you CHOSE to use a racist depiction of this, whatecer your reason.  I see there''s never a mention from your side about the corporate welfare your party and your president have no problem continuing or expanding.  Or the 7 Billion welfare to farmers given by your idiot president, who warned about consequences if his stupid tariff war, acted surprised when it happened.  So he gave free handout to those affected by his stupid move.  Most of these beneficiaries would most likely be white.  Not what you chose to depict.

No I had a choice between 2 photos on the Google image page.

6 hours ago, hamradio said:

5 hours ago, hamradio said:

No I had a choice between 2 photos on the Google image page.

LMREO--

If black Americans were as lazy as you depict them here, we wouldn't have a financial Foundation to have started this country. Because that's what slavery is the financial Foundation of this country.

So when you look at the history of America, you wonder who the lazy people really were?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hamradio said:

My alternative choice..

twinpeaks1.jpg

From what I see on Lester Holt's NBC Nightly News West Virginia utilizes a great deal of Public Assistance for its people .

Many are drug addicts and there seems to be a give me give me give me attitude that is in this state above average.

So when I think of welfare those are the kind of people that I think of.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, TomJH said:

trump-hugs-flag.jpg

Samuel Johnson: "Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."

9 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

Fortunately bone spurs don't keep you from hugging the flag.

But he did eventually get to Vietnam...

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

From what I see on Lester Holt's NBC Nightly News West Virginia utilizes a great deal of Public Assistance for its people .

Many are drug addicts and there seems to be a give me give me give me attitude that is in this state above average.

So when I think of welfare those are the kind of people that I think of.

We have sued big pharma over this crap. Won a couple of cases.

https://www.policymed.com/2017/02/drug-wholesalers-to-pay-36-million-over-west-virginia-pill-mill-claims.html

Also don't forget, some West Virginian's have to live on public assistance because of the lost of jobs to the global warming scam.  Liberals create the problem here and sit back and laugh.....Oh those poor West Virginian's.

SICK!!!! :angry:

7 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

LMREO--

If black Americans were as lazy as you depict them here, we wouldn't have a financial Foundation to have started this country. Because that's what slavery is the financial Foundation of this country.

So when you look at the history of America, you wonder who the lazy people really were?

I never said Blacks as a whole were lazy, some drew the conclusion from that photo (which I expected).  Could have posted the white woman with the SAME message. That was a TEST that worked, hence the Gotya comment!  Auturo took to that like a mouse to peanut butter in a trap. {SNAP}

Being lazy cuts across racial / cultural lines - but I made the generic comment then ....RACIST, RACIST, RACIST.  Sick of that liberal psychology!  Sorry, does NOT work with me.

With your reply looks like I snagged 2, waiting for more..

two-mice2.jpg

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

BREAKING: @HouseJudiciary has sent document requests to the following people and entities related to its investigation into the alleged obstruction of justice, public corruption, and abuses of power by President Trump, his associates, and members of his administration.

D00_DOQWkAAf8sL.jpg

The wheels on the bus go round and round round and round round and round

The wheels on the bus go round and round

All over Washington DC town.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

LMREO--

So black slaves worked hard because that was just their nature and not because they were forced to by means of confinement, violence and torture?

2 hours ago, hamradio said:

I never said Blacks as a whole were lazy, some drew the conclusion from that photo (which I expected).  Could have posted the white woman with the SAME message. That was a TEST that worked, hence the Gotya comment!  Auturo took to that like a mouse to peanut butter in a trap. {SNAP}

Being lazy cuts across racial / cultural lines - but I made the generic comment then ....RACIST, RACIST, RACIST.  Sick of that liberal psychology!  Sorry, does NOT work with me.

With your reply looks like I snagged 2, waiting for more..

two-mice2.jpg

No, your point with your pic was that blacks were on welfare and didn't want to work. I said many more whites than blacks are on welfare.  You said you could've posted a picture of a white woman but CHOSE to put a black woman. Whatever your intent, you gave in to your racist instincts.  

FYI, most people are on welfare due to necessity, not because they don't want to work.  Another racist implication of your posts here.  

• Thanks 1

On 3/3/2019 at 9:48 AM, jakeem said:

2 hours ago, jakeem said:

" Biti  Najboljsi "

It sounds better in Slovenian. LOL