NipkowDisc

The Triumph of Donald Trump

14,369 posts in this topic

Seth AbramsonVerified account @SethAbramson 8h8 hours ago

If you think the problem is Trump overruled U.S. intelligence to give a family member top secret clearance,

you should consider that that's the problem

plus the fact that that family member then gave classified intel to a foreign dictator which led to the torturing of an American

And what do we do when the foreign dictator who Trump and his son-in-law gave classified intel to

not only tortures a U.S. doctor but then *assassinates and dismembers* a Washington Post journalist

and Trump orders his government to help cover it up?

Does hugging a flag fix that?

:wacko:

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Arturo said:

No, your point with your pic was that blacks were on welfare and didn't want to work. I said many more whites than blacks are on welfare.  You said you could've posted a picture of a white woman but CHOSE to put a black woman. Whatever your intent, you gave in to your racist instincts.  

FYI, most people are on welfare due to necessity, not because they don't want to work.  Another racist implication of your posts here.  

Think I made that clear about the unemployed in my state. :angry:

FYI, I have NO racist instincts nor am I'm a racist. Nor does me not wanting Merkel style open borders makes me one.

So happens I have grown with blacks as friends, know gay people with absolutely no issues.  One very cute black girl had a crush on me while I was elementary school which I liked. :)

Like to add some of my FAVORITE actors / actresses are black.  Billy Dee Williams, Redd Foxx, Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphy, Whoopie Goldberg, Morgan Freeman, Laurence Fishburne, Will Smith, Samuel L. Jackson, Bill Bogangles Robinson.

TV series like  The Jefferson's, Sanford and Son.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, hamradio said:

Think I made that clear about the unemployed in my state. :angry:

FYI, I have NO racist instincts nor am I'm a racist. Nor does me not wanting Merkel style open borders makes me one.

So happens I have grown with blacks as friends, know gay people with absolutely no issues.  One very cute black girl had a crush on me while I was elementary school which I liked. :)

Well you must be like Donald Trump, claiming to not be a racist, but demonstrating to the world otherwise.  You post a pic of a young black woman, and add a quote making her seem lazy; you are pushing racism.  

You claim to not want open borders, but buy the rhetoric of the Dotard about a crisis at the Southern border.  No terrorists are entering through there; most people arriving there are seeking asylum, which they have the legal right to do.   But they are people of color.  Most people coming here illegally come into the country through our airports, and overstaying visas.  However, the vast majority of them are Caucasian; nobody on your side sees this as a problem.  Terrorists and drugs are coming through airports or legal points of entry; the Wall does nothing to stop this.  It is just a racist trope to Trump's racist base, to keep them excited that he is stopping the non-existent Brown Hordes invading our land and taking our jobs.

That you grew up with a diverse group of people has nothing to do with what you are willing to allow this president to do, and pics and messages that you post underscore this.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Your proving my point about being OBSESSED with racism. The color of photo = racism.  Wonder how you would twist it if I posted my alternative.  So ONLY whites are lazy? What happened to being EQUAL - now doesn't matter?  Like I said it was a test....{SNAP}

I've said time and time again, I want immigration to be controlled....EVERYONE regardless of nationality, culture, race is WELCOME! Just do it right and legal.  How HARD is that to understand!! I agree on your point some people coming here illegally come into the country through our airports, and overstaying visas which needs to be better addressed.

Put a fork in me, I'm done with this.

1 hour ago, hamradio said:

Your proving my point about being OBSESSED with racism. The color of photo = racism.  Wonder how you would twist it if I posted my alternative.  So ONLY whites are lazy? What happened to being EQUAL - now doesn't matter?  Like I said it was a test....{SNAP}

I've said time and time again, I want immigration to be controlled....EVERYONE regardless of nationality, culture, race is WELCOME! Just do it right and legal.  How HARD is that to understand!! I agree on your point some people coming here illegally come into the country through our airports, and overstaying visas which needs to be better addressed.

Put a fork in me, I'm done with this.

No I am not obsessed with racism.  I am apprehensive with Donald Trump's obsession, and his base's obsession, with not only racism, but sexism, xenophobia, homophobia, etc.  This is exactly how Hitler gained a foothold in Germany, and was allowed the atrocities that followed.  You may think this is way overblown, and I hope so.  But already Trump is trampling the Constitution, and the GOP in Congress are allowing this; they refuse to do their congrssional oversight and act as a check against the executive branch.  Donald Trump calls for vindictiveness against his rivals, and the crowds eat it up.  He whips them up with his racist, etc. comments, and is prepping them for his potential removal, either through impeachment, indictment or election.  In any case, it sounds like the base will rise up if Trump cannot remain dictator.

This demagogue has got a complicit party and rabid base.  ANYTHING is possible in this atmosphere.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, hamradio said:

Sadly the immature and borderline racist comments from Trump with regards to illegal immigration and even legal immigration have made it difficult for those, like us,  that support controlled legal immigration from being labeled as having the same POV as the moron Trump.

But I know where I stand; E.g. my wife's cousin just left our house going back to Italy because her temp visa expired.    We made it clear that we care and love her but can't support illegal immigration.   Hopefully she will get a business sponsor and return soon. 

Re; Auturo's last reply

If it's any comfort, Trump has only 19 months left in office.  If he wins (very unlikely), better take a better look at your own party.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

But I know where I stand; E.g. my wife's cousin just left our house going back to Italy because her temp visa expired.    We made it clear that we care and love her but can't support illegal immigration.   Hopefully she will get a business sponsor and return soon. 

Has she explored the possiblity about trying to obtain dual citizenship?  I know the laws are complex regarding this and please understand I'm a bit ignorant on the subject.

https://immigration.findlaw.com/citizenship/dual-citizenship.html

Edited by hamradio

1 hour ago, NipkowDisc said:

when was the last time a demonrat embraced our flag like that?

:)

And what else is new?

A stupid show for an army of d Deplorables.  This guy has no patriotism.  He is tearing our constitution to bits, trying to do the same with our democracy, sides with the interests of foreign powers over those of this country, lied about serving in the military, and makes fun of heroes who did serve.  He is a pathetic excuse for Commander-in-Chief.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Arturo said:

A stupid show for an army of d Deplorables.  This guy has no patriotism.  He is tearing our constitution to bits, trying to do the same with our democracy, sides with the interests of foreign powers over those of this country, lied about serving in the military, and makes fun of heroes who did serve.  He is a pathetic excuse for Commander-in-Chief.  

He desecrates the flag and all it stands for whenever he is in close proximity to it, much less hugs it for show.

57 minutes ago, Arturo said:

He desecrates the flag and all it stands for whenever he is in close proximity to it, much less hugs it for show.

What is pathetic is replying to one's own post.    But hey,  that what the obsessed do.  Seek therapy.   

17 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

What is pathetic is replying to one's own post.    But hey,  that what the obsessed do.  Seek therapy.   

Well, I was trying to edit my post and add that line.  After I posted, I realized I hit Quote instead of Edit.  Figured it would be too much trouble to go back and correct it.  Trump hugging the flag for show is still far worse than me quotiing myself rather than editing myself.  The total message I sent got across.

Republicans and Democrats Say Their Criticism of Ilhan Omar Is About Anti-Semitism.

They’re Gaslighting You.

"...... The president of the United States has called neo-Nazis “very fine people”retweeted neo-Nazis; told an audience of Jewish-Americans that Israel is “your country”; and indulged in viciously anti-Semitic conspiracy theories. While running for office, he tweeted an image of Hillary Clinton inside a Star of David, next to a pile of cash; told an audience of Jewish donors, “You want to control your politicians, that’s fine”; and put out a campaign ad that attacked three rich and powerful Jewish figures. While a private citizen, he insisted only “short guys that wear yarmulkes” should count his money and kept a book of Adolf Hitler’s speeches on his bedside table.

He has never apologized for any of this. Nor has he been censured by Congress...........

On Wednesday, however, the House Democratic leadership will try and formally censure Rep. Ilhan Omar — a black Somali-American Muslim woman who came to the United States as a refugee, and who, in recent days, has been compared to the 9/11 terrorists by Republicans in West Virginia and described as “filth” by an adviser to the president — for saying that

she wanted “to talk about the political influence in this country that says it is OK for people to push for allegiance to a foreign country.” Her fellow congressional Democrats have said little or nothing about the aforementioned and shameful Republican record of anti-Semitism, but many have joined the pile-on against Omar.

One of them — Rep. Juan Vargas — went out of his way to insist, rather revealingly, that “questioning support for the U.S.-Israel relationship is unacceptable.” .......

https://theintercept.com/2019/03/05/republicans-and-democrats-say-their-criticism-of-ilhan-omar-is-about-anti-semitism-theyre-gaslighting-you/

<_<

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, jakeem said:

7 hours ago, jakeem said:

Walter Shaub Retweeted David Fahrenthold

T-Mobile funneling cash to Trump in hopes of influencing government action is the type of corrupt behavior that was entirely foreseeable when Trump refused to divest his conflicting financial interests. This is a feature of his corrupt administration (and, apparently, T-Mobile).

7 hours ago, jakeem said:

NEW: @t-mobile says it’s spent $195K at @realdonaldtrump’s hotel since announcing a merger needing Federal approval.

kAbROBSz?format=jpg&name=600x314

Third World stuff

1 hour ago, Arturo said:

Well, I was trying to edit my post and add that line.  After I posted, I realized I hit Quote instead of Edit.  Figured it would be too much trouble to go back and correct it.  Trump hugging the flag for show is still far worse than me quotiing myself rather than editing myself.  The total message I sent got across.

Hey, I was just teasing you.    But I do believe you will be rather lonely once the moronic Trump is out of office.  Oh,  and I'm hoping you're lonely way before January 2021.

:(

On Amazon, a Qanon conspiracy book climbs the charts — with an algorithmic push

The book is currently No. 9 in all books about politics and No. 1 in all books about “Censorship,” one slot ahead of Ray Bradbury’s “Farhenheit 451.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/amazon-qanon-conspiracy-book-climbs-charts-algorithmic-push-n979181?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

-well, THIS should make DB so proud  :rolleyes: