NipkowDisc

The Triumph of Donald Trump

14,396 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, mr6666 said:
 and
@VP
The measured response by President@realDonaldTrump
regarding the shooting down of an American drone was clearly seen by the Iranian regime as a sign of weakness.
2:58 PM · Sep 17, 2019
-----------------------------------------------

No Lindsey, it was a sign of strength that some people just don’t understand!

===================================

-ooooooooh.....trouble in Paradise or just a lover's tiff??

:lol:

Maybe Lindsey got tired of being trump's caddy.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, mr6666 said:
 and
@VP
The measured response by President@realDonaldTrump
regarding the shooting down of an American drone was clearly seen by the Iranian regime as a sign of weakness.
2:58 PM · Sep 17, 2019
-----------------------------------------------

No Lindsey, it was a sign of strength that some people just don’t understand!

===================================

-ooooooooh.....trouble in Paradise or just a lover's tiff??

Just a tiff, I'm sure. Soon Lindsey will have so much Trump butt in his mouth he'll look like a chipmunk.

a529ca9c-7e73-4b31-a56f-39dadf3fa509.jpe

"What'll you prefer, Donald? You bend over or I get on my knees?"

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, TomJH said:

Just a tiff, I'm sure. Soon Lindsey will have so much Trump butt in his mouth he'll look like a chipmunk.

a529ca9c-7e73-4b31-a56f-39dadf3fa509.jpe

"What'll you prefer, Donald? You bend over or I get on my knees?"

ROFL! EIther way not a pretty picture!

• Haha 1

I went out to lunch today, to a restaurant on the East Side of Manhattan. Guess who walked in, with her Yorkie: Ivana Trump. So, I guess part of the "Triumph of Donald Trump" is that his ex-wife can go into NYC restaurants with her dog (which is illegal). Both were well behaved.

ivana-trump.jpg?quality=90&strip=all

(This photo is from the web, not from today's lunch, although I was tempted to take a photo).

• Thanks 2

President Trump is en route to see the incredible progress that’s been made on the border wall—promise made, promise kept!
4:51 PM · Sep 18, 2019
=================================
·
1h

Trump is visiting a replacement/reinforcement barrier, erected in an area where (smaller) barriers had already existed and funded by the US government.

His campaign promise was not "replace existing barriers and have taxpayers pay for it."
:rolleyes:
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Swithin said:

I went out to lunch today, to a restaurant on the East Side of Manhattan. Guess who walked in, with her Yorkie: Ivana Trump. So, I guess part of the "Triumph of Donald Trump" is that his ex-wife can go into NYC restaurants with her dog (which is illegal). Both were well behaved.

(This photo is from the web, not from today's lunch, although I was tempted to take a photo).

Swith-- Not as cute as my Yorkie, Abbey Road, but absolutely adorable. And Madame is quite a survivor.

Sorry to hear that about New York City, because I took my Yorkie to Paris and he was welcomed in every Cafe and Restaurant that I went into, including one at Charles de Gaulle.

By the way, what did you have for lunch?

9 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

Swith-- Not as cute as my Yorkie, Abbey Road, but absolutely adorable. And Madame is quite a survivor.

Sorry to hear that about New York City, because I took my Yorkie to Paris and he was welcomed in every Cafe and Restaurant that I went into, including one at Charles de Gaulle.

By the way, what did you have for lunch?

When I go to London, I have lunch with a friend who brings her dog. The pubs allow dogs and serve nice meals, and there are a few restaurants that allow dogs, but not that many.  I used to take care of a Yorkie in London, almost every summer from 1990 to 2000. If I can figure out how to do it, I'll pm you a photo at some point. "My" Yorkie was larger than Ivana's, not a toy Yorkie I guess. (Maybe Ivana's dog counts as a service dog, which would be legal.)

My lunch:

Calamari and zucchini with spicy tomato sauce

Salmon with diced vegetables, faro and mushroom balsamic

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Swithin said:

When I go to London, I have lunch with a friend who brings her dog. The pubs allow dogs and serve nice meals, and there are a few restaurants that allow dogs, but not that many.  I used to take care of a Yorkie in London, almost every summer from 1990 to 2000. If I can figure out how to do it, I'll pm you a photo at some point. "My" Yorkie was larger than Ivana's, not a toy Yorkie I guess. (Maybe Ivana's dog counts as a service dog, which would be legal.)

My lunch:

Calamari and zucchini with spicy tomato sauce

Salmon with diced vegetables, faro and mushroom balsamic

squid?...

lemme outta here!

:o

17 hours ago, Swithin said:

LOL! When you're rich, you can do anything.....

15 hours ago, mr6666 said:

President Trump is en route to see the incredible progress that’s been made on the border wall—promise made, promise kept!
4:51 PM · Sep 18, 2019
=================================
·
1h

Trump is visiting a replacement/reinforcement barrier, erected in an area where (smaller) barriers had already existed and funded by the US government.

His campaign promise was not "replace existing barriers and have taxpayers pay for it."

Just a photo op as usual to please his base that something is going on........

• Haha 1

this new whistleblower BS that the msm has glommed on to is a joke.

it's probably some liberal FBI schtootz who feels the same as strzok.

the msm cannot help but grab on to anything that will give them hope since they have so much confidence in the democrats.

1 hour ago, NipkowDisc said:

this new whistleblower BS that the msm has glommed on to is a joke.

it's probably some liberal FBI schtootz who feels the same as strzok.

the msm cannot help but grab on to anything that will give them hope since they have so much confidence in the democrats.

No.  Your lawless president apparently promised another leader something unseemly, like “I will remove sanctions against Russia and Russians if you help me win the 2020 election” to Putin.  Or “You investigate Joe Biden’s son’s ties to DeutschBank and I will release your desperately needed money to fight Russian incursions” to the Ukrainian President.  Or “We will back you and say Iran attacked your oil fields, and we will retaliate, but you have to buy more penthouses in Trump towers around the world” to the Saudis.”

Or whatever.  The point is Donald Trump continues to believe he is above the law, the GOP is allowing him to do this, so he is emboldened and says and acts ever more recklessly.  He is committing impeachable acts on an almost daily basis, and Democrats are trying to do their oversight over the out-of-control executive.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Arturo said:

No.  Your lawless president apparently promised another leader something unseemly, like “I will remove sanctions against Russia and Russians if you help me win the 2020 election” to Putin.  Or “You investigate Joe Biden’s son’s ties to DeutschBank and I will release your desperately needed money to fight Russian incursions” to the Ukrainian President.  Or “We will back you and say Iran attacked your oil fields, and we will retaliate, but you have to buy more penthouses in Trump towers around the world” to the Saudis.”

Or whatever.  The point is Donald Trump continues to believe he is above the law, the GOP is allowing him to do this, so he is emboldened and says and acts ever more recklessly.  He is committing impeachable acts on an almost daily basis, and Democrats are trying to do their oversight over the out-of-control executive.

I welcome more of the GoNadler's stupid shenanigans.

:D

how many cheeseburgers does this pig eat?

:huh:

Image result for fathead nadler

• Thanks 1

Zelensky defends relationship with US after Trump accused of pushing Ukraine to meddle in 2020 election

Ukraine’s new president insists that relations are ‘very good’ with the US and that there will be a meeting ‘soon’

".....The Trump administration had in fact suspended the “Ukraine Security Assistance Initiative”, only agreeing to unblock it after rising bipartisan clamour from congress.

The ostensible reason for the hold-up was to ensure that it tallied with US interests.

The real reason, claim critics, was to pressure the Ukrainian government to target Joe Biden – the possible Democrat candidate for next year’s election – through an investigation into corruption allegations against his son.

he claims against Mr Biden have been denied to a number of news organisations, including The Independent, by Ukrainian and western European officials.

Three Democrat-controlled house committees – Foreign Affairs, Intelligence and Government Reform – have announced that they would investigate whether a host of ethical and legal rules have been violated.

Speaking at the annual Yalta European Strategy (YES) conference held in Kiev last weekend, Mr Zelensky said that he had been careful not to comment publicly on the issue of the American security assistance because he did not want to interfere while the decision was under review.......

The house committees’ chairs say they will scrutinise a telephone call between the US president and Mr Zelensky on 25 July, during which Mr Trump allegedly told the Ukrainian president to reopen the Biden investigation if he wanted to improve relations with the US.

They claim that Kurt Volker, the US special representative for Ukraine, was told to intercede with President Zelensky by the White House, and they are looking into the activities of Rudy Giuliani, Mr Trump’s personal lawyer.......

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-ukraine-joe-biden-military-aid-zelensky-kiev-a9111106.html

• Thanks 1

White House aides say they have a few advantages: Pelosi isn’t behind Nadler, many of the hearings have fizzled, time is running out. They say they are not feeling the heat .........

The White House, the White House!, is citing Pelosi as one of *their* ‘advantages’ (!)
Argh.
:wacko:

• Haha 2

“Is anybody dumb enough to believe that I would say something inappropriate with a foreign leader while on such a potentially ‘heavily populated’ call. I would only do what is right anyway, and only do good for the USA!” ===Donny Baby

ROTFLMAO !!!!!!

• Haha 1

I'm not just sick of the presidential crimes, but their transparency.
Trump has a history of using his lawyers to commit crimes for him—on the presumption they can't testify against him.

He did it again here: shaking down a foreign power using his lawyer as a criminal instrument.......

2/ But the part that's truly crazy, and I know astonishes criminal lawyers the nation over, is that all of the principals have either confessed to the crimes,
confessed to intent to commit the crimes,

or accused *other* people of the same conduct and called the conduct criminal.......

5. Every day I meet people who would rather America burn than they miss a single chance to snark someone on social media who over-sincerely thinks we're in a national emergency

. I meet folks who say they care but get upset if a national crisis causes them *any* inconvenience....

/ Either this is a nation that only cares about criminal activity when it's a poor, unknown, or defenseless person,

or we care about criminal activity whenever/wherever we find it,

and particularly when people with privilege and power use those things to harm others and America.....

• Thanks 1

Why would anyone think Trump isn't soliciting help for his campaign from other foreign governments?

Why would he think there's any check on his multiple impeachable offenses

if impeachment is constantly taken off the table?
<_<

At the same time the whistleblower story fuels the pressure for impeachment,

it is also keeps the discredited Biden/Ukraine allegation circulating in the media ecosystem.

The dynamic brings back memories of how the Clinton email story unfolded in 2016.

& "HERE WE GO AGAIN..."

giphy.gif

Republican Group To Air Ad Slamming Trump's 'Corruption,' Highlighting Foreign Payments to President's Properties

"......paid for by Republicans for the Rule of Law, opens by highlighting how Pence "railed against the Clintons" for accepting millions of dollars in contributions from foreign leaders to their family foundation while Hillary Clinton served as Secretary of State. Continuing, it pointed out that Pence "hasn't said anything about" foreign dignitaries spending significant sums of money at properties owned by The Trump Organization.

"The president's luxury hotel seems to be the place for foreign governments," the ad continues, with a news voice over. The clip then features a montage of reporting on Saudi Arabian and Bahraini bookings at the president's properties.

It also highlights how Trump has garnered more than 30 new trademarks in China since taking office....

the ad points out that Pence saw the Clinton Foundation's acceptance of foreign and corporate donations as a "conflict of interest" while he has simply responded, "who cares," when asked about international leaders paying to directly enrich the Trump family. "

https://www.newsweek.com/republican-group-ad-trump-corruption-foreign-payments-1460209?utm_medium=Social&amp;utm_source=Twitter&amp;utm_campaign=NewsweekTwitter