NipkowDisc

The Triumph of Donald Trump

14,746 posts in this topic

What about the Crook's position on Glass-Steagall?

I believe she is on record as being for it.   But this is not the only issue.

Trump disqualified himself IMO long ago when he lied about seeing Muslims celebrating in the streets of New Jersey on 9/11.  He is evil evil evil.

• Like 1

I believe she is on record as being for it.   But this is not the only issue.

Trump disqualified himself IMO long ago when he lied about seeing Muslims celebrating in the streets of New Jersey on 9/11.  He is evil evil evil.

It was Bernie Sander's centerpiece issue. Break up of the Big Wall Street Banks.

What is heroic about Donald Trump???

he has been piled on by so many like no one ever before...

the mainstream media secretly hates him.

many establishment schtootzes in his own adopted party hate him like that bleep kasich.

certainly the left-leaning hollywood celeb community hate him.

the european globulists who want hillary hate him.

the man is getting it from all sides and yet...

"an injun will chase something until he thinks he's chased it long enough...then he quits.

same way when he runs. seems like he never learns there's such a thing as a critter who'll just keep comin' on." -john wayne, the searchers.

yes, I think he is heroic. :)

4retfp.jpg

he has been piled on by so many like no one ever before...

the mainstream media secretly hates him.

many establishment schtootzes in his own adopted party hate him like that bleep kasich.

certainly the left-leaning hollywood celeb community hate him.

the european globulists who want hillary hate him.

the man is getting it from all sides and yet...

"an injun will chase something until he thinks he's chased it long enough...then he quits.

same way when he runs. seems like he never learns there's such a thing as a critter who'll just keep comin' on." -john wayne, the searchers.

yes, I think he is heroic. :)

4retfp.jpg

so donny trump will win in the end, I promise you.

sure as the...turnin' of the earth. :) 

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 11:43 AM, Hibi said:

I don't see you doing anything to rid the land of the wicked witch.

For me, this speech from January is what pretty much ended any possible affection I had for Trump. I can hear and read over and over what "sins" Hillary has committed, but she has never been THIS cold blooded and matter-of-fact in her speeches. To be fair, he has been more "sensitive" this year than in the past. Commenting on the September 11, 2001 tragedy, he discussed mostly buildings... not lives lost.

• Like 1

Black Mississippi Church Burned And Vandalized With ‘Vote Trump’

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mississippi-church-burned-vandalized-trump_us_5819ef95e4b01f610e393372

5819f0cf170000c3045bb2eb.png?cache=b23ju

Mississippi living up to its reputation once again.

That's a Ku Klux Klan MO.

Trump doesn't make people racist; he gives them societal support to be racist.

If America's going backwards, Mississippi would be in first place leading the way. Mississippi is the poorest state in the United States--the state most desperate for assistance from the federal government.

• Like 2

Appearing in public with that crazy hairdo. That

takes real guts.

• Like 1

For me, this speech from January is what pretty much ended any possible affection I had for Trump. I can hear and read over and over what "sins" Hillary has committed, but she has never been THIS cold blooded and matter-of-fact in her speeches. To be fair, he has been more "sensitive" this year than in the past. Commenting on the September 11, 2001 tragedy, he discussed mostly buildings... not lives lost.

Yes, on 9/11 Trump said that he now owned the tallest building in Manhattan.  What a guy, that guy.

• Like 2

That's a Ku Klux Klan MO.

Trump doesn't make people racist; he gives them societal support to be racist.

If America's going backwards, Mississippi would be in first place leading the way. Mississippi is the poorest state in the United States--the state most desperate for assistance from the federal government.

States in the South get back lot more money from the federal government than they send to Washington.  

Why doesn't stuff like this gain traction?

I doan know.  His connections with the mafia.  His connections with drug kingpin money laundering.  His importing eastern european models and basically keeping them as indentured prostitute slaves.  This is all out there.  The illegal models were even interviewed on television.

The tax returns is consistent with that Newsweek story which shows he regularly destroys ALL of his company documents even when they are under subpoena.  The game is called come and chase me.

• Like 1

Trump's comment about shooting someone in the middle of

Fifth Avenue and not losing voters has turned out to be

pretty accurate.

Appearing in public with that crazy hairdo. That

takes real guts.

LMREO!!!

TRUMP'S 'NEW' HEALTHCARE PLAN...

after repealing the ACA...

(Trump) repeated what Pence said, that he would like to have people use health savings accounts, where they save money tax-free that can be used to pay for health care. “It will be a much better health care [sic] at a much less expensive cost.”

It won’t be, though. When everyone pays for their own health care individually, they lose collective purchasing power and the pharmaceutical companies and hospital systems can charge whatever they want, offering care to only those who can afford high costs.

http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/11/health-suspense/506144/?utm_source=atlfb

:wacko:

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 4:47 PM, Bogie56 said:

Donald Trump Boasted His Building Was Tallest After Towers Fell On 9/11

"I own the tallest, finest, most luxurious building in the entire city of New York!"

Yeah, that sounds like Trump alright.

for years liberal social engineers have bent our ears about the untold mental agonies of poor self-esteem.

they doan hafta worry about donny.

he's alright. :D

Another thought on this .... there are just too many whoppers to keep up with.  We are flooded with hundreds and hundreds of Trump actions or statements that would normally disqualify any other candidate.  The press cannot keep up or focus on any single one. 

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 4:52 PM, DownGoesFrazier said:

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 1:17 AM, Bogie56 said:

Another thought on this .... there are just too many whoppers to keep up with.  We are flooded with hundreds and hundreds of Trump actions or statements that would normally disqualify any other candidate.  The press cannot keep up or focus on any single one. 

You really think it would hurt him more if the Media would just keep hammering on one thing rather than maintaining the daily blitzkrieg of whipping him for dozens of things, one after the other?

You guys just don't get it.

People don't give a **** about all this stuff they say about Trump.

Why? Because they hate Clinton, they hate the system, they hate the jobs that are left for people who didn't go to college and for those who finished college sometime in the past 10 years, they hate neoliberalism and its privileged class, they hate being in debt, they hate not having any rights since habeas corpus was taken away, they hate the courts and the cops, they hate the unaffordable health care travesty, they hate the never-ending wars on people of colour both at home and in the middle east, they hate being arrested for speaking out, they hate the way corporate executive pay has exploded while regular wages have declined, they hate the way Wall Street and Bank executives get away with everything and get super rich while they do, they hate that the obvious choice - the popular choice who drew tens of thousands to his rallies - was cheated in favour of the queen of lies, they hate having only two parties - both of which give feasance to Corporate America rather than real people, they hate the way the Media has become nothing more than an establishment mouthpiece with the sole purpose of manufacturing consent, they hate all the lying, phoniness, and absolute cowardice they see in politicians at every level.

Trump is not a politician - has never been a politician - has never been in a position to **** up everything - the entire nation -  like the Clintons, the Bushes, the Cheneys, the Obamas, and all the Governors, Senators, and Congresspeople of the past quarter century.

And that's exactly why they're gonna elect hiim. Because, as Michael Moore put it, it's their best chance to give a giant **** you to the people who have given them everything they hate. That's what they want to do more than anything else - they wanna say **** you.

• Like 1

And that's exactly why they're gonna elect hiim. Because, as Michael Moore put it, it's their best chance to give a giant **** you to the people who have given them everything they hate.

While I agree with what you say, Donald Trump is not the answer to these problems.  He is the biggest huckster political opportunist to ever come along.  Plus his policies when you get right down to it are horrid.  Advocating torture, war crimes, scapegoating minorities, etc. etc.  Do you really have to settle for a Mussolini when all you want is for the trains to run on time.