NipkowDisc

The Triumph of Donald Trump

12,332 posts in this topic

What will be super sweet if Donny wins is that all the dumb suckers

who voted for him will soon learn he is part of the system. He has

more gofers and lawyers than they have whiskers. So in return for

giving a big FU to the system, he will give them one back. Get ready

you mothers for the big payback. Love it. :)

Yeah, that would be the ONLY plus to him winning. But it's not worth it to me!

• Like 1

I get it perfectly. It is a f you vote the same as brexit. That is not the point I have been talking about.

He may win and I do know why. What I am saying is that like the Brits there will be buyer's remorse as Trump is a total phoney and more than that is offering destructive policies that will hurt those very people that are voting for him. His whole life has been about screwing the little guy, not helping him.

Climate change is not a Chinese conspiracy. America does not need more guns. Same sex marriage should be legal. If you look at his policies alone he is a dangerous buffoon.

You may hate Clinton but she is in the same party as some good progressives who will do all they can to help the average joe and make school and health care affordable. Trump's plan is to throw the poor to the dogs.

Bogie--

Another great post today. I think that Big Ben must be inspiring you.

Yeah, that would be the ONLY plus to him winning. But it's not worth it to me!

Me neither. I would rather keep it as a

imaginative scenario that never came to be.

I'm in London trying to avoid U.S. election news. Which is hard to do, since I have friends and business associates over here who are terrified of Trump and want to discuss our election. I try to turn the conversation to Brexit (which most but not all of my British friends voted against), but a judge made a ruling today that may cause the whole Brexit process to take a lot longer than initially planned.

In any case, I've already voted for Hillary by absentee ballot. On election night, I will be at the Old Vic seeing Glenda Jackson (recently retired from the U.K. Parliament) as King Lear.

• Like 2

I'm in London trying to avoid U.S. election news. Which is hard to do, since I have friends and business associates over here who are terrified of Trump and want to discuss our election. I try to turn the conversation to Brexit (which most but not all of my British friends voted against), but a judge made a ruling today that may cause the whole Brexit process to take a lot longer than initially planned.

In any case, I've already voted for Hillary by absentee ballot. On election night, I will be at the Old Vic seeing Glenda Jackson (recently retired from the U.K. Parliament) as King Lear.

GLENDA is playing LEAR??? WOW!

I'm in London trying to avoid U.S. election news. Which is hard to do, since I have friends and business associates over here who are terrified of Trump and want to discuss our election. I try to turn the conversation to Brexit (which most but not all of my British friends voted against), but a judge made a ruling today that may cause the whole Brexit process to take a lot longer than initially planned.

Swith--

You just brought back the memories. Last time I was at a Shakespearean play in London, I sat a next to Glenda Jackson. To give you an idea how long ago that was, Keith Michell was playing Hamlet. LOL

It's good to see Glenda back up where she belongs.

• Like 1

Swith--

You just brought back the memories. Last time I was at a Shakespearean play in London, I sat a next to Glenda Jackson. To give you an idea how long ago that was, Keith Michell was playing Hamlet. LOL

It's good to see Glenda back up where she belongs.

I last saw her on stage in 1990, as Mother Courage.  By 1992, she was the MP for Hampstead and Highgate! 

What will be super sweet if Donny wins is that all the dumb suckers

who voted for him will soon learn he is part of the system. He has

more gofers and lawyers than they have whiskers. So in return for

giving a big FU to the system, he will give them one back. Get ready

you mothers for the big payback. Love it. :)

you could be right. I doan know BUT we peasantry have been at the mercy of know-it-all lawyers and academicians for centuries and look at what obama and hillary have wrought?

the middle east is a mess and the u.s. economy has remained stagnant for years. you CANNOT expect to bring us back to where we were 25 years ago with a healthy labor force and manufacturing by continuing with what was ALWAYS a wrong-headed globalistic mistake!

you cannot cut off the historic feeder bands of capitalism and STILL expect it to flourish.

as a financier trump well understands this. everything on the shelves that says made in china does not say that in a vacuum.

good ol' donny has such a hilarious sense of humor.

he just said more hillary emails were gotten off a pervert's laptop. :lol:

good ol' donny, he sez it like it is. :)

I last saw her on stage in 1990, as Mother Courage.  By 1992, she was the MP for Hampstead and Highgate! 

What made her retire from politics and return to acting?

What made her retire from politics and return to acting?

Well, I think it's just that she was nearing 80 and wanted to retire from the House. And she has her earlier career to fall back on.

Donald Trump has never been closer to the presidency than he is at this moment
But a state or two goes his way? If the polls keep heading in his direction for the next five days, even a relatively minor amount? The incoming president Barack Obama congratulates on the west front steps of the Capitol in January will be a certain businessman from New York.

THE WASHINGTON POST > https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/03/donald-trump-has-never-been-closer-to-the-presidency-than-he-is-at-this-moment/

HAIL TRUMPUS MAXIMUS!

But a state or two goes his way? If the polls keep heading in his direction for the next five days, even a relatively minor amount? The incoming president Barack Obama congratulates on the west front steps of the Capitol in January will be a certain businessman from New York.

THE WASHINGTON POST > https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/03/donald-trump-has-never-been-closer-to-the-presidency-than-he-is-at-this-moment/

HAIL TRUMPUS MAXIMUS!

savior of prosperity

well listening to this schtootz john king on cnn if trump can win both florida and north carolina then hillary just might be in trouble.  :)

HAIL TRUMPUS MAXIMUS!

savior of prosperity

well listening to this schtootz john king on cnn if trump can win both florida and north carolina then hillary just might be in trouble.  :)

True. He will win those and look for him to pull off a surprise with a couple from the Big Blue Wall. We've got a good shot at winning this thing, Nip. Look for turnout.

:)

• Like 1

you could be right. I doan know BUT we peasantry have been at the mercy of know-it-all lawyers and academicians for centuries and look at what obama and hillary have wrought?

the middle east is a mess and the u.s. economy has remained stagnant for years. you CANNOT expect to bring us back to where we were 25 years ago with a healthy labor force and manufacturing by continuing with what was ALWAYS a wrong-headed globalistic mistake!

you cannot cut off the historic feeder bands of capitalism and STILL expect it to flourish.

as a financier trump well understands this. everything on the shelves that says made in china does not say that in a vacuum.

Don't forget the Sheriff of Nottingham. He was one mean s.o.b.

Academics and lawyers are just like any other group--there are

good ones and bad ones and in between ones. The Middle East

is often in a mess and Bush II's two invasions just made things worse.

We can't go back to where we were 25 years ago because too much

has changed in the world economy and it's not going to change back.

People will have to learn to lower their expectations somewhat, but

in general we'll do okay.

Newsweek investigative reporter Kurt Eichenwald hits pay dirt again--

Tomorrow's cover story on Newsweek will be a detailed investigation about the conspiracy between Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin in relationship to all those leaked emails.

As announced by Rachel Maddow on MSNBC, the main concern that is developing in the world is coming from the US Allies in Western Europe.

British intelligence is concerned that Donald Trump has no respect for American intelligence. They feel this could lead to a dangerous security problem for Europe, as Putin is determined to wield influence on Trump to weaken and destroy NATO.

In conclusion, our Western European allies see a possible Donald Trump presidency as the worst security disaster for them since World War II.

BTW--You don't find too many investigative journalists like Kurt Eichenwald in Russia anymore because they seemingly disappear, one way or another.

• Like 1

Breaking wind toward Trump, perhaps.

Trump doing a stereotypical 'Mammy' voice impression of Donna Brazile in his Florida rally yesterday should convince any undecided Africa American voters where his heart really is.

• Like 1

Breaking wind toward Trump, perhaps.

Trump doing a stereotypical 'Mammy' voice impression of Donna Brazile in his Florida rally yesterday should convince any undecided Africa American voters where his heart really is.

I wouldn't expect anything less from a racist, circa 1955.

"Trump Won't Be Permitted to Win."

- Julian Assange

When one considers that virtually 100% of the establishment is against him - 0% is supportive - it's not difficult to understand this.

The race is close enough to make sure Hillary wins. All it will take is for certain voting machines in certain areas of swing States to "break down" on Tuesday. You can bet that these "unforeseen problems" with some machines will happen mostly in areas where Trump was expected to do well.

It won't matter about the outcry. Once she's been declared the winner, that'll be it. Even the Supreme Court can't make a difference - 4-4 ties have no power to change anything.

What is happening in Florida right now probably reflects why the race seems closer than it was earlier. Most of the EARLY voters are fully committed to their candidates. Everybody else is waiting until Election Day. Donald Dump and Hillary Clinton each made pit-stops throughout the state last week, those arriving to cheer The Dump fittingly waving their confederate flags and White Power signs. Then each group of "fans" eagerly went to the voting polls that opened just about the same time each candidate was leaving on their special airplanes. I have the feeling Florida will still turn blue except in the Dixie Northern counties which resemble the Dixie Southern counties of Georgia, although the state is purple enough for the race to be close. Ohio is also purple but will be tinted more red, perhaps because the Republican Convention was held there and already did its damage.

Newsweek investigative reporter Kurt Eichenwald hits pay dirt again--

Tomorrow's cover story on Newsweek will be a detailed investigation about the conspiracy between Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin in relationship to all those leaked emails.

As announced by Rachel Maddow on MSNBC, the main concern that is developing in the world is coming from the US Allies in Western Europe.

British intelligence is concerned that Donald Trump has no respect for American intelligence. They feel this could lead to a dangerous security problem for Europe, as Putin is determined to wield influence on Trump to weaken and destroy NATO.

In conclusion, our Western European allies see a possible Donald Trump presidency as the worst security disaster for them since World War II.

BTW--You don't find too many investigative journalists like Kurt Eichenwald in Russia anymore because they seemingly disappear, one way or another.

Maddow had an interesting feature last night re: the connections between Trump's largest contributor, Breitbart, Trump campaign's top three executives, and a book about the Clintons which was written by a Breitbart employee.

Supposedly the anti-Clinton faction of the FBI in New York used the the book as a source of information on Clinton to call for an investigation.  This may be the source of the leaks from the FBI to Republicans and probably Trump Campaign.  Comey might have known it was coming and sent his letter to get ahead of the leaks.

Maddow had an interesting feature last night re: the connections between Trump's largest contributor, Breitbart, Trump campaign's top three executives, and a book about the Clintons which was written by a Breitbart employee.

Supposedly the anti-Clinton faction of the FBI in New York used the the book as a source of information on Clinton to call for an investigation.  This may be the source of the leaks from the FBI to Republicans and probably Trump Campaign.  Comey might have known it was coming and sent his letter to get ahead of the leaks.

Do you think this Newsweek cover story will swing voters at the last minute? It should, but Trump has recently gotten that Teflon quality.

• Like 1

Comey should have just let the leaks happen and said nothing.  What he did was reckless and has needlessly weighed in on the election.  Is he as proud of himself as Donald Trump now is?