NipkowDisc

The Triumph of Donald Trump

12,327 posts in this topic

Do you think this Newsweek cover story will swing voters at the last minute? It should, but Trump has recently gotten that Teflon quality.

If Comey were to come out and confirm an investigation of Trump's ties to Russia and Putin, then it might.  But that rat won't do that.

Do you think this Newsweek cover story will swing voters at the last minute? It should, but Trump has recently gotten that Teflon quality.

Who knows?  How many people actually read Newsweek?

More importantly, how many undecided voters actually read Newsweek and will understand that this is another unfounded story about what in any event is very minor as regards who should be president.

It does raise an issue about the neutrality of the FBI and Comey's ability to manage his troops.

More importantly, how many undecided voters actually read Newsweek and will understand that this is another unfounded story about what in any event is very minor as regards who should be president.

It does raise an issue about the neutrality of the FBI and Comey's ability to manage his troops.

But the story will be publicized to far more people than read Newsweek.

It it has a splashy cover and sits on the check out shelves across the nation it may help a little.

News outlets not covering it. Too busy rehashing the FBI story...........

"Trump Won't Be Permitted to Win."

- Julian Assange

When one considers that virtually 100% of the establishment is against him - 0% is supportive - it's not difficult to understand this.

The race is close enough to make sure Hillary wins. All it will take is for certain voting machines in certain areas of swing States to "break down" on Tuesday. You can bet that these "unforeseen problems" with some machines will happen mostly in areas where Trump was expected to do well.

It won't matter about the outcry. Once she's been declared the winner, that'll be it. Even the Supreme Court can't make a difference - 4-4 ties have no power to change anything.

you could be right. just this morning I see this news item about the feds taking steps to prevent a cyberattack on election night....

a screen maybe to cover what the obama feds are gonna do? :huh:

but then again if obama doan have the guts to take on the terrorists straight on then it probably stands to reason he would be too chicken to try and steal an election...

barack obama simply doan have that kinda guts. :D

he's far to busy impressing himself with his own speeches. that's his guts. :lol:

you could be right. just this morning I see this news item about the feds taking steps to prevent a cyberattack on election night....

a screen maybe to cover what the obama feds are gonna do? :huh:

Remember the last debate when Trumpus said he was not prepared at that time to say he would accept the election results if The Crook wins?  For some very good reasons. ;)

Any reason will do in R-mp's case. RIGGED! (unless he wins, then it's NOT RIGGED!)

• Like 1

It it has a splashy cover and sits on the check out shelves across the nation it may help a little.

It will sell like crazy if the cover features a picture of Trump next to a photo of Kim Kardashian's ***

cnn is reporting that hillary's electoral vote map has...fallen below 270! :o

:D

he's coming...

he cannot be stopped...

the aura of his intensity is too great...

feel the power of his imperial majesty....

his ascension to his imperious power is a mere days away...

:)

• Like 1

It will sell like crazy if the cover features a picture of Trump next to a photo of Kim Kardashian's ***

Especially if he's grabbing for it............

After reading it, I doubt it will gain traction.  It is too dry a read for starters.  And without Comey clocking in and saying that Tump is being directly investigated it is just vague supposition.  Of course, Trump has run full throttle with the vague supposition with regard Clinton's emails.

cnn is reporting that hillary's electoral vote map has...fallen below 270!

America gets the leader it deserves.

and new applications for the one way trip to Mars are overwhelming.

• Like 3

I dont deserve it..........

• Like 4

cnn is reporting that hillary's electoral vote map has...fallen below 270! :o

he's coming...

he cannot be stopped...

the aura of his intensity is too great...

feel the power of his imperial majesty....

his ascension to his imperious power is a mere days away...

:)

"I SHALL PREVAIL!" -vincent price, tower of london (1962)

I don't deserve it..........

'Cause you're different, right?

Everybody else might deserve to have the President they have, but not you.

'Cause you're different, right?

Everybody else might deserve to have the President they have, but not you.

Right! I didnt vote for him......Be thankful you're a Canadian........

The one advantage to a Trump victory is that by 2018 things will screwed up, the economy in another Great Recession, total chaos in the Middle East, Putin taking over Eastern Europe, highest unemployment rate since 2008 and much more.

Then the people will elect Democratic majorities in the House and Senate and Trump will be impeached and convicted.  However, I am not sure that incompetence is an impeachable offense.

The one advantage to a Trump victory is that by 2018 things will screwed up, the economy in another Great Recession, total chaos in the Middle East, Putin taking over Eastern Europe, highest unemployment rate since 2008 and much more.

Then the people will elect Democratic majorities in the House and Senate and Trump will be impeached and convicted.  However, I am not sure that incompetence is an impeachable offense.

I doubt he'll even last that long. He'll have a breakdown, resign/impeached or get shot way before then.....

I don't think Newsweek even has a print edition anymore.

He's standing right next to you......

He says "Hey, look over there".....

You turn your head.......

Then you feel his hand in your pocket.......

Too late, he's got your wallet.........

Trumpus Pickyour Pocketus

If Trump is elected, it's obvious that P.T. Barnum and H.L. Mencken vastly understated their cases.

• Like 1