NipkowDisc

The Triumph of Donald Trump

14,904 posts in this topic

"Trump Won't Be Permitted to Win."

- Julian Assange

When one considers that virtually 100% of the establishment is against him - 0% is supportive - it's not difficult to understand this.

The race is close enough to make sure Hillary wins. All it will take is for certain voting machines in certain areas of swing States to "break down" on Tuesday. You can bet that these "unforeseen problems" with some machines will happen mostly in areas where Trump was expected to do well.

It won't matter about the outcry. Once she's been declared the winner, that'll be it. Even the Supreme Court can't make a difference - 4-4 ties have no power to change anything.

If this is true (and probably is) then Trump is vindicated to say the election is rigged.

The outcry of his statement in the debate was greeted with all this sanctimoniousness and supercilious eyebrow-raising complaint, just because it deviated from form, from what candidates "are supposed to not say." And yet he's most probably correct. 

America gets the leader it deserves.

Correct, because the electorate is blind, unable to see beyond a corrupt two-party system.

:D

Right! I didnt vote for him

Yes you did - by supporting Hillary. You should have supported Bernie.

If Bernie had gotten the nomination, you people wouldn't be in this mess now.

You could still make Jill Stein the President  But you won't. You'll vote for someone terrible and that's what you'll get.

• Like 1

Yes you did - by supporting Hillary. You should have supported Bernie.

If Bernie had gotten the nomination, you people wouldn't be in this mess now.

You could still make Jill Stein the President  But you won't. You'll vote for someone terrible and that's what you'll get.

But what if we voted for Bernie, and then Jill?

But what if we voted for Bernie, and then Jill?

Then you can be one of the admirable minority that can feel good about themselves.

Always vote for a good person, never for a bad person. No matter what.

If polls can be believed, 95 percent of American voters will vote for a bad person on Tuesday.

Each and every one of them have the choice - Jill Stein has been provided (should've been Bernie - it'd have made the choice so much more obvious for most people - but the force of establishment power scuttled that possibility).

• Like 1

and so it shall begin...

after next tuesday...

our descent into the miasmic grandeur of Trump...

"girls, you'd better hold on to your boyfriends." -daffy duck

the descent shall begin shortly....

as we delve into and enter the fantastic infernal regions of Donald J. Trump...

the countdown begins!.....

we are going through!

hail his infernal majesty!...

ALL HAIL...

TRUMPUS MAXIMUS!...

:D

Nipkow, are you saying we are entering Donald Trump's black hole next week? His "miasmic grandeur"? We will "delve into and enter [his] fantastic infernal regions"?

I thought you were against that kind of thing.

Nipkow, are you saying we are entering Donald Trump's black hole next week? His "miasmic grandeur"? We will "delve into and enter [his] fantastic infernal regions"?

I'm just humoring his doubters who have painted him as the most awful creature of all time. :lol:

and lets all of us lighten up and enjoy the melodrama about to unfold...

"yeah, I'm excited about it too." -cousin eddie, nat'l lampoon's xmas vacation

:)

• Like 1

when the end finally does come as illustrated in the book of revelations. those events will make trump and his foolishnesses look like mister roger's neighborhood. :)

How the heck did someone get their hands on Donny's

proctological report? Nothing is safe these days.

Just Lock Them Up--

Trump Transition Manager, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, Implicated in Bridgeport Criminal Conspiracy

2 former Christie aides were found guilty today in Federal Court of 9 counts each of conspiracy and fraud in the Bridgegate scandal of New Jersey. Each aide could be facing 100 years jail time for the charges.

Both aides, along with the federal prosecutors, have implicated New Jersey Governor Chris Christie in the criminal conspiracy concerning the closure of the George Washington Bridge.

There is some speculation that the Democratic controlled New Jersey State Legislature may impeach Governor Christie over his alleged involvement in the Bridgegate criminal conspiracy.

In December Donald Trump publicly declared that Governor Chris Christie knew about the Washington Bridge closings and was lying about not being involved in the conspiracy.

(Source: ABC News)

An interesting article in Canada's conservative National Post on the price America is paying for the rise of Donald Trump ....

http://news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/andrew-coyne-u-s-presidential-election-headed-for-the-second-worst-conclusion

Andrew Coyne: U.S. presidential election headed for the second-worst possible conclusion

from the article...

It is that for all of these testaments to his unfitness for office — and this summary barely scratches the surface — he has paid no price. Far from disqualifying himself, he has succeeded in dragging everyone else down to his level. If only by the vastness of his own unconcern, he has made the idea that a candidate for U.S. president should behave like a petulant child seem, if not normal, than somehow … usual. And by his example he has enabled others, of still darker intent and crazier views, to advance out of the shadows.

That he and his merry band of charlatans would be so contemptuous of fact, principle or common decency is one thing. We have seen their kind before. That they should have persuaded so many Americans, if not to roar with approval, then to shrug with acquiescence, is something new, and more disturbing; the sophistries of his media defenders, even more so. But what is most confounding of all is that even his critics have been disarmed. For outrage, to be sustained, must be stoked with novelty. At some point, even the gravest offence gets priced in, through sheer repetition. The first eight or nine women accusing a presidential candidate of molesting them, that’s news. But by the time we get to double digits, it barely rates a mention.

The London Evening Standard seems to give Donald Trump very favorable coverage. Although it has tended Tory, I was still surprised about that and asked friends about it. They told me that the Standard is owned by Alexander Lebedev, a former KGB agent!

That they should have persuaded so many Americans, if not to roar with approval, then to shrug with acquiescence, is something new, and more disturbing

The masses can be abused by a corrupt and uncaring system for only so long. Eventually those masses become changed into rebels and the usual establishment rationalizations and expediencies lose their effect.

It's a shock to the the establishment players when it happens, but they have only themselves to blame - they carried on with the self-serving con job too much and for too long.

Coyne should know as much, but he himself has been too privileged for too long, living in the rarefied realm of political punditry, and has in all likelihood lost his sense of street reality because of it - if he ever had it to begin with.

• Like 1

The masses can be abused by a corrupt and uncaring system for only so long. Eventually those masses become changed into rebels and the usual establishment rationalizations and expediencies lose their effect.

Michael Moore explains this phenomenon very well in the Fox interview I just posted.  He likens it to the abused working class wishing to throw a hand grenade at government.  But alas, Trump is not the way to do that.

when the end finally does come as illustrated in the book of revelations. those events will make trump and his foolishnesses look like mister roger's neighborhood. :)

Is this why so many support him? To bring about His Second Coming faster? Allowing Trump to "bring nuclear weapons to the table" certainly would. Now we know why he is so popular with the "eeeevil-angel-icals".

Oh Nippy, you are going to hate, hate, HATE this little video I am posting. A warning to those with "sensitive ears", watch at your own risk. Trump has quite the Potty Mouth. Yet the "eeeevil-angel-icals" sure love him as much as they do The Golden Calf.

• Like 1

This Washington Post article suggests that it is the Steve Bannon faction within Trump's campaign that is co-ordinating with the anti-Clinton faction within the FBI to undermine the election for the democrats...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/11/03/republicans-are-now-vowing-total-war-and-the-consequences-could-be-immense/?wpisrc=nl_most-draw5&wpmm=1

Republicans are now vowing Total War. And the consequences could be immense.

Rudy Gulliani admitted to Jake Tapper yesterday that the Trump campaign was getting leaks from former FBI agents.  It was too late for him to backtrack on this when Tapper pointed out that these former agents were getting their information from current FBI agents which is illegal.

This Washington Post article suggests that it is the Steve Bannon faction within Trump's campaign that is co-ordinating with the anti-Clinton faction within the FBI to undermine the election for the democrats...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/11/03/republicans-are-now-vowing-total-war-and-the-consequences-could-be-immense/?wpisrc=nl_most-draw5&wpmm=1

Republicans are now vowing Total War. And the consequences could be immense.

Rudy Gulliani admitted to Jake Tapper yesterday that the Trump campaign was getting leaks from former FBI agents.  It was too late for him to backtrack on this when Tapper pointed out that these former agents were getting their information from current FBI agents which is illegal.

Giuliani clearly has lost most of his marbles. Let him keep talking until Tuesday and Trump is toast.

• Like 2

Michael Moore explains this phenomenon very well in the Fox interview I just posted.  He likens it to the abused working class wishing to throw a hand grenade at government.  But alas, Trump is not the way to do that.

Why not?

You've been carrying on like he's as destructive as a hand grenade - and now you think he isn't?

Why not?

You've been carrying on like he's as destructive as a hand grenade - and now you think he isn't?

Sorry, but I don't understand your response here.  I'm probably missing something.

I still do think Trump is the most destructive force in American politics today.  Racist, mysogonistic, lying huckster, a rank amateur.

I totally agree with Michael Moore and I also agree it is time to vote for a democrat.

The Trump grenade is one designed to blow up in one's own face.

• Like 3

While the Clinton Campaign, the DNC, and the Corporate Media has been unendingly invoking Russia as the election-interfering source of WikiLeaks' revelations, the truth is far more embarrassing.

WikiLeaks has been getting all these DNC and Podesta and Clinton and everyone else's e-mails from the Americans - not the Russians. Its sources are people in the NSA, the FBI, the CIA, and even a couple of people in the Obama administration.

These sources really, really hate Hillary.

Sorry, but I don't understand your response here.  I'm probably missing something.

You said that Michael Moore likens people voting for Trump to be people wanting to throw a hand grenade into the system. Then you said voting for Trump is not the way to do that.

And I asked you why not. If they want to lob a hand grenade into the system, it seems like electing Trump is the perfect way to do that.

How can you not understand such a straightforward response to your assertion?