Bogie56

The Appointments - Trump's Swamp

1,398 posts in this topic

LMREO! I believe it........... :D

Marla Maples (Tiffany's mother) will be ambassador to Georgia (the state).

Marla Maples (Tiffany's mother) will be ambassador to Georgia (the state).

LOL!!!

The American dream is alive.  It doesn't matter how stupid you are.  If you kiss but early and often you too can become the Attorney General of the Untied States.  Condolences to those other worthy applicants, Rudy Guliani and Kris Kristie.

The American dream is alive.  It doesn't matter how stupid you are.  If you kiss but early and often you too can become the Attorney General of the Untied States.  Condolences to those other worthy applicants, Rudy Guliani and Kris Kristie.

I don't like the way this is going. The only two jobs offered so far are on the basis of loyalty, not competence and temperament..

• Like 1

I don't like the way this is going. The only two jobs offered so far are on the basis of loyalty, not competence and temperament..

And you're surprised? I guess they got Kushner's ok.........

• Like 1

OMG...You're use the name Chris Christie in the same sentence as "worthy applicants"??...you gotta be chiding!!

Man-o-man...i'm glad Trump dumped Christie.He's no friend of the 10'th amendment.

IMO he was salivating to get his hands on federal power just so he could push ppl around in their various states.

A good example of this is when he threatened the ppl of Colorado saying that they better enjoy legal pot while they can cuz if he's elected he'll bring all the federal powers at his disposal to come against them to stop them from engaging in their newly acquired legal right.

Screw Christie!!..big fat pile o' ****.....jmo...

Bin wonderin' how many federal goons it would take to stop ppl from smoking MJ in what are now ~30 states that've legalized MJ for one use or another....hmmmm

Edited by TCMModerator1
Edited For Language

Mitt Romney for SOS?  He could do a lot worse and has so far.

I think it is interesting that Trump is hiring so many career politicians, lobbyists, etc.  Guess he is "draining the swamp" but filling if with new critters.

Jeff Sessions, considered too racist to be a judge in 80's, is Trump's AG. Best to go back to sleep, America. I'll wake u up when it's over.

I stopped watching the news last week. Better that way! You know nothing will be good.........

OMG...You're use the name Chris Christie in the same sentence as "worthy applicants"??...you gotta be chiding!!

Man-o-man...i'm glad Trump dumped Christie.He's no friend of the 10'th amendment.

IMO he was salivating to get his hands on federal power just so he could push ppl around in their various states.

A good example of this is when he threatened the ppl of Colorado saying that they better enjoy legal pot while they can cuz if he's elected he'll bring all the federal powers at his disposal to come against them to stop them from engaging in their newly acquired legal right.

Screw Christie!!..big fat pile o' ****.....jmo...

Bin wonderin' how many federal goons it would take to stop ppl from smoking MJ in what are now ~30 states that've legalized MJ for one use or another....hmmmm

Chris can go home and sit on his big pile of **** as he's not going to get any jobs. Kushner saw to that! LOL. Once  his term ends, goodbye! :D

Edited by TCMModerator1
Edited For Language
  • Like 1

I think it is interesting that Trump is hiring so many career politicians, lobbyists, etc.  Guess he is "draining the swamp" but filling if with new critters.

Just what his voters want! LOL.

I don't know what it's like down in your part of the state, JR, but up here in North Central Florida the medical marijuana passage is not being met with open arms. So far I've heard that my county (Columbia) and Marion county (Ocala) further south have already passed 6-month holds on allowing any marijuana to be sold "while we figure this thing out." 

terrific no-nonsense picks so far with Flynn, Sessions and Pompeo.

it's gonna be just like what felix said to oscar in odd couple ep 'the fat farm'...

"oh boy, are we gonna have a ball!"

:D 

I don't know what it's like down in your part of the state, JR, but up here in North Central Florida the medical marijuana passage is not being met with open arms. So far I've heard that my county (Columbia) and Marion county (Ocala) further south have already passed 6-month holds on allowing any marijuana to be sold "while we figure this thing out." 

I live in Lee Co. (SW FL.) where Lee countians passed the amendment by 71%-29%..roughly by the same margin as the entire state voted...IOW...it won in a landslide...

In the little hamlet i live in the town fathers,AKA prohibitionist dinosaurs,want to roll back the election results cuz they don't like 'em!!

They want to institute a one year ban on all dispensaries.The "town hall meeting" was held at 9:30am for public input,but i found the timing of the schedule to be a bit suspicious cuz almost everybody is at work at that time of day...ain't gonna get much public input if they're all at work are ya...they know the election won by a landslide,and i think they know that the days of MJ prohibition are numbered,but they don't want to be reminded of it..lololol

Sooo the one year ban was voted up 5 to 0.But i think the state will have the last say on this.

Even normally ubar conservitive Collier Co. voted 65%-35% for legalization...and when Collier Co.votes for legalization,that's sayin' somethin'!!...never woulda thought the vote in Collier Co. would be so strongly in favor.

BTW...our local prohibitionists used the exact same phrasing as Ocala county did...

they need time "while we figure this thing out"...ain't it amazing!!! the exact same phrase...they musta gotten together on this..LOLOLOL

• Like 1

I'm still waiting for the first appointment of someone who hasn't kissed his ***. I'll believe it when I see it. Seeing Romney and Cruz may be just for show.

• Like 1

What a move. Meeting with Mr. Outsider himself, Mitt

Romney!! Some have made the supposition that Trump

is just parading people who have insulted him in the

past and giving them one more metaphorical kick

in the rear.

I live in Lee Co. (SW FL.) where Lee countians passed the amendment by 71%-29%..roughly by the same margin as the entire state voted...IOW...it won in a landslide...

In the little hamlet i live in the town fathers,AKA prohibitionist dinosaurs,want to roll back the election results cuz they don't like 'em!!

They want to institute a one year ban on all dispensaries.The "town hall meeting" was held at 9:30am for public input,but i found the timing of the schedule to be a bit suspicious cuz almost everybody is at work at that time of day...ain't gonna get much public input if they're all at work are ya...they know the election won by a landslide,and i think they know that the days of MJ prohibition are numbered,but they don't want to be reminded of it..lololol

Sooo the one year ban was voted up 5 to 0.But i think the state will have the last say on this.

Even normally ubar conservitive Collier Co. voted 65%-35% for legalization...and when Collier Co.votes for legalization,that's sayin' somethin'!!...never woulda thought the vote in Collier Co. would be so strongly in favor.

BTW...our local prohibitionists used the exact same phrasing as Ocala county did...

they need time "while we figure this thing out"...ain't it amazing!!! the exact same phrase...they musta gotten together on this..LOLOLOL

Republican dominated local government organizations in S.C. have also discovered the benefit or holding meetings at odd hours.  The working people are at work.

I have a question for the group:

What credentials are required for Press Secretary? Journalism? Lawyer? Or maybe just an individual who is a policy wonk and who has the gift for gab (i.e., spin)?

Thanks.

I have a question for the group:

What credentials are required for Press Secretary? Journalism? Lawyer? Or maybe just an individual who is a policy wonk and who has the gift for gab (i.e., spin)?

Thanks.

Someone who can start every sentence with ... "What the President meant was ..."

• Like 1

Someone who can start every sentence with ... "What the President meant was ..."

The press secretary's job for Trump should require not only a Phd but also a Pulitzer Prize.

The press secretary's job for Trump should require not only a Phd but also a Pulitzer Prize.

Bob Dylan

Johny's in the basement

Mixing up the medicine

I'm on the pavement

Thinking about the government

The man in a trench coat

Badge out, laid off

Says he's got a bad cough

Wants to get it paid off

Look out kid

It's somethin' you did

God knows when

But you're doin' it again

You better duck down the alley way

Lookin' for a new friend

A man in a ****-skin cap

In a pig pen

Wants eleven dollar bills

You only got ten.

Maggie comes fleet foot

Face full of black soot

Talkin' that the heat put

Plants in the bed but

The phone's tapped anyway

Maggie says that many say

They must bust in early May

Orders from the DA

Look out kid

Don't matter what you did

Walk on your tip toes

Don't tie no bows

Better stay away from those

That carry around a fire hose

Keep a clean nose

Wash the plain clothes

You don't need a weather man

To know which way the wind blows.

Get sick, get well

Hang around an ink well

Ring bell, hard to tell

If anything's gonna sell

Try hard, get barred

Get back, write Braille

Get jailed, jump bail Join the army, if you fail

Look out kid

You're gonna get hit

But losers, cheaters

Six-time users

Hang around the theaters

Girl by the whirlpool is

Lookin' for a new fool

Don't follow leaders

Watch the parkin' meters.

Ah get born, keep warm

Short pants, romance, learn to dance

Get dressed, get blessed

Try to be a success

Please her, please him, buy gifts

Don't steal, don't lift

Twenty years of schoolin'

And they put you on the day shift

Look out kid

They keep it all hid

Better jump down a manhole

Light yourself a candle

Don't wear sandals

Try to avoid the scandals

Don't wanna be a bum

You better chew gum

The pump don't work

'Cause the vandals took the handles.

Bob Dylan

Johny's in the basement

Mixing up the medicine

I'm on the pavement

Thinking about the government

The man in a trench coat

Badge out, laid off

Says he's got a bad cough

Wants to get it paid off

Look out kid

It's somethin' you did

God knows when

But you're doin' it again

You better duck down the alley way

Lookin' for a new friend

A man in a ****-skin cap

In a pig pen

Wants eleven dollar bills

You only got ten.

Maggie comes fleet foot

Face full of black soot

Talkin' that the heat put

Plants in the bed but

The phone's tapped anyway

Maggie says that many say

They must bust in early May

Orders from the DA

Look out kid

Don't matter what you did

Walk on your tip toes

Don't tie no bows

Better stay away from those

That carry around a fire hose

Keep a clean nose

Wash the plain clothes

You don't need a weather man

To know which way the wind blows.

Get sick, get well

Hang around an ink well

Ring bell, hard to tell

If anything's gonna sell

Try hard, get barred

Get back, write Braille

Get jailed, jump bail Join the army, if you fail

Look out kid

You're gonna get hit

But losers, cheaters

Six-time users

Hang around the theaters

Girl by the whirlpool is

Lookin' for a new fool

Don't follow leaders

Watch the parkin' meters.

Ah get born, keep warm

Short pants, romance, learn to dance

Get dressed, get blessed

Try to be a success

Please her, please him, buy gifts

Don't steal, don't lift

Twenty years of schoolin'

And they put you on the day shift

Look out kid

They keep it all hid

Better jump down a manhole

Light yourself a candle

Don't wear sandals

Try to avoid the scandals

Don't wanna be a bum

You better chew gum

The pump don't work

'Cause the vandals took the handles.

The chances of Dylan being willing to work for Trump are about as high as the chances of David Duke and Elizabeth Warren having an affair.

The chances of Dylan being willing to work for Trump are about as high as the chances of David Duke and Elizabeth Warren having an affair.

Or James Carville being married to Mary Matalin, O wait that did happen.----- I'm sure your right.

And being awake at 3:00 AM every morning to explaine what Trump's tweets that night really meant.

Guess it will be good to have Flynn at NSA, Pompeo at CIA and Sessions at DOJ, as well as GOP committee chairs in House and Senate.  They can explain how Trump's possible release of classified information in tweets, conversations with children, etc. do not violate US security and do not require investigation.