Bogie56

Trump's Appointments

834 posts in this topic

45]inm00S9s_bigger.jpgWashington ExaminerVerified account @dcexaminer

More

Report: Tillerson, Mattis, Mnuchin forge "suicide pact" in the event Trump wants one of them gone http://washex.am/2hMmmra

DLUkc99WsAEiNRu.jpg

San Samurai Seppuku

For Academy Award Consideration

DNC-- 3 Thumbs Up

Koch Bros-- 2 Thumbs Down

A Steven Spielberg Truth Works Production in association with

George Clooney and The Resistance

45]tw7JPE5v_bigger.jpgThe HillVerified account @thehill

More

White House to media: "You have a responsibility to tell the truth" http://hill.cm/zX0tr3x

DLZZOesXoAII9fC.jpg

45]MOM1zrQx_bigger.pngKevin M. KruseVerified account @KevinMKruse

More

Sarah Huckabee Sanders always has a tone of dim-witted condescension, like a drunk customer mocking the McDonald's cashier taking her order.

She can't help it. She inherited all that from her Arkansas Dad.

• Like 1

DeVos Defends Trump: “Would a Moron Hire Me?”

borowitz-andy.png

By Andy Borowitz

(The Borowitz Report)—Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos offered a spirited defense of her boss’s intelligence on Friday, bluntly asking reporters, “Would a moron hire me?”

“My intelligence can be very intimidating,” DeVos said. “And if Donald Trump was a moron, he would not want to be around people who are intelligenter than him.”.........

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/devos-defends-trump-would-a-moron-hire-me?mbid=social_facebook

:lol:;)

• Like 5

DeVos Defends Trump: “Would a Moron Hire Me?”

borowitz-andy.png

By Andy Borowitz

(The Borowitz Report)—Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos offered a spirited defense of her boss’s intelligence on Friday, bluntly asking reporters, “Would a moron hire me?”

A rhetorical question.

• Like 2

Friday the 13th was not a good day for trump.

trump threw all of his **** to the fan. He seemed to be out of control with the fervor of his hatred.

Also on Friday the 13th Robert Mueller had a long private interview with trump's former Chief of Staff Reince Priebus.

There might be a correlation to the speed up of trump's out of control tantrums in every direction and the proximity of Mueller to his bullseye.

45]qUAsB6BZ_bigger.jpgShareblue MediaVerified account @Shareblue

More

Just amazing. Watch Sessions go speechless for 10 seconds when asked to explain James Comey firing https://shareblue.com/watch-sessions-go-speechless-for-10-seconds-when-asked-to-explain-james-comey-firing/

DMeEL9dWkAA0FRh.jpg

They say one picture is worth a thousand words.

Well, Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller might say:

This one picture is worth an indictment.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, jakeem said:

Now Sarah Sanders says John Kelly’s blatant lying isn’t “wrong” because it’s “what he felt” https://shareblue.com/now-sarah-sanders-says-john-kellys-blatant-lying-isnt-wrong-because-its-what-he-felt  by @alisonrose711

Photo published for Now Sarah Sanders says John Kelly's blatant lying isn't "wrong" because it's "what he felt" -...

Hear ye hear ye-- Mirror mirror on the wall who has the best Alternative Facts of all?

Just Wait till Kellyanne Conway finds out that there is another woman in the White House vying for her " Lying Crown".

When all is said and done, this ain't going to be pretty. 

Trump is for extreme vetting with the exception of his own appointments.  From CNN ..

Manafort has 3 passports, traveled to China with phone registered under fake name

By Katelyn Polantz, CNN

• Haha 1

This even beats Sleepy Ben Carson's appointment.  From the WP ...

Sam Clovis, Trump’s nominee for USDA’s top scientist, confirms he has no hard science credentials
The nominee repeatedly wrote “none” when asked by a key Senate Democrat about his academic credentials related to agricultural science.
By Juliet Eilperin  •   Read more »:lol:
  • Haha 2

Too bad they didn't have a similar questionnaire for Trump.  None ... uh, none.  Well ... none.

Trump to nominate notorious anti-feminist to be ‘Ambassador for Women’

“This would be putting an arsonist in charge of the fire department.”

President Trump is expected to nominate Penny Nance, an anti-LGBTQ, anti-abortion, and anti-feminist activist, to be the “Ambassador-at-Large for Global Women’s Issues,” a position created under President Obama.

Since 2010, Nance has led the Concerned Women for America (CWA), a Christian social policy organization that has been listed by the Southern Poverty Law Center as an anti-LGBTQ hate group. She doesn’t believe that efforts to restrict health coverage for women are part of a “war on women,” but she used that term to describe the Violence Against Women Act. And she claims that legal abortion is worse than the Holocaust.

https://thinkprogress.org/penny-nance-ambassador-women-4b6cd92e57c6/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

the nazis murdered 6 million jews, if penny nance believes that every unborn child aborted is a human being then why shouldn't she?

since 1973, how many abortions have taken place in the united states to date? not every woman worships at the alter of margaret sanger who believed in sterililization of black women to keep down the african-american population.

so adorably and godlessly cute.

Just now, NipkowDisc said:

so adorably and godlessly cute.

I thought you'd like that. She sounds like your kinda people.

As expected, the right wingers' view of Sanger is just more ignorant bs.

Sanger worked with African American leaders and professionals who saw a need for birth control in their communities. In 1929, James H. Hubert, a black social worker and the leader of New York's Urban League, asked Sanger to open a clinic in Harlem. Sanger secured funding from the Julius Rosenwald Fund and opened the clinic, staffed with black doctors, in 1930. The clinic was directed by a 15-member advisory board consisting of black doctors, nurses, clergy, journalists, and social workers. The clinic was publicized in the African-American press as well as in black churches, and it received the approval of W. E. B. Du Bois, the co-founder of the NAACP and the editor of its magazine, The Crisis. Sanger did not tolerate bigotry among her staff, nor would she tolerate any refusal to work within interracial projects. Sanger's work with minorities earned praise from Martin Luther King, Jr., in his 1966 acceptance speech for the Margaret Sanger award.

(Wikipedia)

:lol:

Trump names former drug executive as new health secretary

WASHINGTON — Turning to an industry he’s rebuked, President Donald Trump on Monday picked a former top pharmaceutical and government executive be his health and human services secretary, overseeing a $1 trillion department responsible for major health insurance programs, medical research, food and drug safety, and public health.............

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/trump-names-former-drug-exec-as-new-health-secretary

58 minutes ago, jakeem said:

US Attorney General Jeff Sessions often answered with "I don't recall" when responding to questions during a House Judiciary Committee hearing http://cnn.it/2jv9eYI 

Image result for jeff sessions

58 minutes ago, jakeem said:

You can believe Jeff Sessions' testimony under oath before the US Senate. Or you can believe Sessions' testimony under oath before the US House. But you cannot believe both because they contradict each other.

50 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

Before Bobby Kennedy was attorney general he was the legal representation for the Rackets Committee in the US Senate. I can't remember how many times gangsters came up before him and said, " I don't recall. "

Today the  building that houses the Department of Justice is name for Robert F Kennedy.

I never thought I'd live long enough to hear the US attorney general actually taking the script from those gangsters that Bobby Kennedy used to question in front of the Rackets Committee.

He was first on the trump campaign, first on the trump woodshed and maybe the next to go.