TomJH

Racism in Trump's America

866 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

Is being a racist the first requirement to getting a job as a Fox political commentator? 

Only after being a blonde.  

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, jakeem said:

Kentucky clerk Kim Davis writing book on "dramatic encounters with furious, fist-pounding, homosexual men" http://hill.cm/XK2q5IH 

DXFCGFPXkAAYclF.jpg

File this woman under bigotry - -

If someone tried to take away her civil rights she probably would be furious and fist pounding as well.

It's funny how some Americans think that other Americans don't deserve civil rights.

We  went through all this before in the Civil Rights Movement led by Rev Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

But I wouldn't be surprised if those in the above photo missed out on it or didn't understand the significance of it.

(((DeanObeidallah)))Verified account @DeanObeidallah 23h23 hours ago

BREAKING: CNN just reported the Florida gunman had drawn on his gun magazines a swastika. Yes a swastika-yet we werent told for nearly two weeks.

I can assure if he had written "Allah Akbar" on his gun magazine we would've known in minutes! This confirms his white supremacy

-_- 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

JUST IN: Fox News exec out at network after column complaining that US Olympic team is "Darker, Gayer, Different" http://hill.cm/mtG7EvM 

DXPeQf6XUAcK5q5.jpg

Oh my gosh, this takes me back to the Third Reich Olympics of 1936.

I guess this guy would have been sitting with Adolf Hitler and then getting up to walk out

when are very American Jesse Owens won all those gold medals.

Hélas, the more things change...(Pence walking out at the beginning of the NFL game). LOL

1 hour ago, Princess of Tap said:

This is really JB's "Living in America". LOL

Mother Popcorn, Pt. 1. Oops, wrong tune.

And it was the proud white man who oppressed the other groups.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, jakeem said:

Jake Tapper Retweeted Business Insider

“I won the places that are optimistic, diverse, dynamic, moving forward,” Hillary Clinton said, describing Trump’s pitch as: “You didn't like black people getting rights, you don't like women, you know, getting jobs, you don't want...Indian Americans succeeding more than you are.”

Living life in the rear view mirror  will lead you to a head-on collision with reality. LMREO

14 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

Living life in the rear view mirror  will lead you to a head-on collision with reality. LMREO

Her comment still sound way too much like 'those that didn't vote for ME are deplorable'.

Identify politics isn't the way to win elections and her statement is all about identity politics. 

2 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Her comment still sound way too much like 'those that didn't vote for ME are deplorable'.

Identify politics isn't the way to win elections and her statement is all about identity politics. 

Yes, James-- Not a good comment if she was still running for office,

But an astute observation.

• Like 1

Just now, Princess of Tap said:

Yes, James-- Not a good comment if she was still running for office,

But an astute observation.

But there is an election coming up and many of those same battleground states are where the tight contest will be.  Note that in the special elections Dems did make gains in districts or states that Trump won.    The Dems as a party can't give up on these districts and states (and white and male voters).  So Hillary's sour grapes were NOT good for the Dem party as a whole.

I.e. if she cared about the party instead of only herself she would go to a convent.   

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

But there is an election coming up and many of those same battleground states are where the tight contest will be.  Note that in the special elections Dems did make gains in districts or states that Trump won.    The Dems as a party can't give up on these districts and states (and white and male voters).  So Hillary's sour grapes were NOT good for the Dem party as a whole.

I.e. if she cared about the party instead of only herself she would go to a *convent.   

You have been reading " Hamlet " haven't you?

You should check out some of the feminist critique on Hamlet's Behavior towards Ophelia.

1 minute ago, Princess of Tap said:

You have been reading " Hamlet " haven't you?

You should check out some of the feminist critique on Hamlet's Behavior towards Ophelia.

No.  I've been reading Lord Byron.    

I kind of agree with James in that, even if Hillary's comments are truthful, she needs to shut her pie hole and stay out of the public eye.  Like her or not, she's divisive.

Just hating Trump isn't enough.  I think by now we all know he's a corrupt dictator-wannabe blowhard who doesn't particularly like women (except to bed them), minorities or gays.  Dems need to focus on local issues in these races.  Study how other Dems have won in red-leaning districts.

On 2/17/2018 at 2:27 PM, Princess of Tap said:

White on white crime violence is getting a pass because of white privilege? What's wrong with this picture?

You're just as dead no matter who killed you and Justice is required.

but you conveniently forget to point out that there is much more black on black violence in America...especially in Chicago...

but you suggest a broken criminal justice system (broken by liberals) want to show deference just to white criminals but that is a fallacy...

they like to show leniency to all criminals irregardless of race. because decades ago the american left wove a fairy tale about how criminals are poor misunderstood victims of society as a result of poor poverty-ridden upbringings. (that was and is their favorite BS reason for crime in general)

since you are such an expert on crime and it's causal effects, what is rahm emanuel and the chicago PD doing wrong? (besides holding back the police and getting high police officials to do the same)

8 hours ago, ChristineHoard said:

I kind of agree with James in that, even if Hillary's comments are truthful, she needs to shut her pie hole and stay out of the public eye.  Like her or not, she's divisive.

Just hating Trump isn't enough.  I think by now we all know he's a corrupt dictator-wannabe blowhard who doesn't particularly like women (except to bed them), minorities or gays.  Dems need to focus on local issues in these races.  Study how other Dems have won in red-leaning districts.

Yeah, I completely agree. Complaining about Trump isn't enough. The "left" needs to come up with a viable alternative to Trump that the people will vote for.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

they like to show leniency to all criminals irregardless of race. because decades ago the american left wove a fairy tale about how criminals are poor misunderstood victims of society as a result of poor poverty-ridden upbringings. (that was and is their favorite BS reason for crime in general)

since you are such an expert on crime and it's causal effects, what is rahm emanuel and the chicago PD doing wrong? (besides holding back the police and getting high police officials to do the same)

That's not a fairy tale. That's part of why criminals are led to crime. Though man is not simply a product of objective circumstances. There need to be reforms in both the prison systems and the political landscape.

• Like 1