TomJH

Racism in Trump's America

866 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, jakeem said:

It seems clear that Trump starts with the assumption that African Americans are dumb, Latinos are criminals and women are not worth more than his view of their attractiveness. He may move beyond that opinion for some people, but that he starts there is racist, sexist and wrong.

On 7/30/2018 at 1:51 PM, Princess of Tap said:

More racism from America's favorite racist party

Princess - your tweet screencaps never post right for me when I reply! You had a picture of Corey Stewart, GOP candidate for Senate.  I live in Virginia and Stewart is considered a complete joke here on both sides of the aisle. The backstory is that a fellow named Freitas  who was fairly eloquent, was shown polling ahead of Stewart in the primary, and he narrowly lost. The theory is that Democrats crossed over in the primary and voted for Stewart, pulling him ahead, because Virginia Democrats knew he was a bad candidate. They conjectured correctly. Corey can barely put words together in a sentence, and when he does, something racist comes out. Tim Kaine has pretty much abandoned campaigning as it won't be necessary. He is currently over 20 points ahead of Stewart, and I am surprised it is that close.

Whites call police on black woman attempting to breathe the same air as they are. 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, jakeem said:

The suited man drags the man out of the train, covers up his exposed groin area, throws the man’s belongings on to the train platform and gets back on the train.

https://www.ebony.com/news-views/suited-man-drags-unconscious-passenger-out-of-train-so-he-can-go-home?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=social&utm_content=link&utm_campaign=daily_post

Swu0OYnn?format=jpg&name=600x314

11 hours ago, jakeem said:

A boozed-up South Carolina woman pulled over for blowing past a stop sign told cops she shouldn’t be arrested because she’s a “very clean, thoroughbred, white girl”

https://nypost.com/2018/08/07/im-a-white-clean-girl-drunk-driver-tries-to-talk-her-way-out-of-jail-cops-say/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm

xxmnEGBf?format=jpg&name=600x314

Intoxicated white woman pleads white supremacy to police officers to avoid arrest for DUI and speeding through a stop sign.

7 hours ago, jakeem said:

Fox News anchor Laura Ingraham’s Wednesday night monologue about immigrants destroying America was so racist it got the endorsement of David Duke, the former leader of the Ku Klux Klan

https://www.thedailybeast.com/david-duke-praises-laura-ingrahams-anti-immigrant-rant-one-of-the-most-important-monologues-in-history?ref=home&via=twitter_page

1jR3IsCV?format=jpg&name=600x314

7 hours ago, jakeem said:

She's been a blatant racist for some time

The HillVerified account @thehill 45m45 minutes ago

NAACP: Trump "is a racist" http://hill.cm/DIyS6a7 

Derrick Johnson, the president of the NAACP, slammed President Trump as "a racist" in an interview ahead of the anniversary of the deadly white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Va.

“I think, unfortunately, we are now looking at an individual in the White House serving the role as president who’s not only made racist comments but he’s sought and implemented racist policies,” Johnson told Politico in the interview published Friday.........

DkQyqATX0AA8om6.jpg
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

I wonder why?

And doesn't that just rhyme with Central Park Five?

Is it Uncle Kanye or Uncle West?   

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 4:17 PM, Vautrin said:

Whites call police on black woman attempting to breathe the same air as they are. 

yeah right, we whites begrudge everyone except ourselves the luxury of oxygenated blood.

:P

1 hour ago, NipkowDisc said:

yeah right, we whites begrudge everyone except ourselves the luxury of oxygenated blood.

:P

A few would if they could, but my comment was mostly made in jest.

12 hours ago, jakeem said:

John Harwood Retweeted Donald J. Trump

Trump tells NFL players that the racial injustice they’re protesting is something they’re “unable to define.” instructs them to “be happy”

12 hours ago, jakeem said:

Yet again, Trump ignored both the complaints of racial injustice and police brutality that many African American players have sought to highlight by kneeling during the pre-game anthem, and their free-speech rights.

Did Kanye West say that Trump didn't care anything about black people ? Oh no, that was George W Bush.

44 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Guys coming up from their basement caves have brought their own torches with them--

Ready to do battle; not with Frankenstein,

But with the Declaration of Independence, the US Constitution and the laws of the United States of America.

• Haha 1

Charlottesville focuses on healing as Unite the Right rally heads to Washington

"We have people coming to our city for the sole purpose of spewing hate. It didn't make sense last year, and it doesn't make sense now," said Washington's mayor.

......Events centered on peace and healing will take place in Charlottesville this weekend amid cordoned off downtown streets and significantly increased police presence.

Meanwhile, the organizers of Unite the Right, the "white civil rights" rally at the epicenter of last year's violence, have moved this year's follow-up event to Washington, about 100 miles to the northeast........

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/charlottesville-focuses-healing-unite-right-rally-heads-washington-n899321?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

16 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Trump media advisory board member Gina Loudon discussing NFL players on Fox Business:

"I don't think anybody is aware of exactly what it is they're protesting....shut up and play ball....why don't they just do what they were hired to do"" http://mm4a.org/Zvq 

Image result for gina loudon

15 minutes ago, jakeem said:

LOLGOP Retweeted Media Matters

This racist lie that black athletes are too ignorant to even know what they're protesting against is being pushed by a guy who has no idea what a tariff does but wields them like corn dogs them  anyway.

3 hours ago, jakeem said:

Kellyanne Conway Denies Allegations in Omarosa’s Book: I've Never Heard Him 'Use a Racial Slur' http://bit.ly/2nsGZIG 

Image result for kellyanne conway abc this week august 12, 2018

Omarosa claims she heard a racial slur Targeted at Kellyanne's husband who's a Filipino-American.

Kellyann's husband George Conway is a noted conservative lawyer who has recently sharply attacked trump in the media.

Ryan NoblesVerified account @ryanobles Aug 11

NEW--> Live on @CNN @RepTomGarrett told me that he was told in a classified FBI briefing that

Russian actors were directly involved in sowing discord Charlottesville. First time he has revealed that info publicly.

-----------------------------------

'Proud  Boys', neo-nazis et al playing right into Putin's plan

<_<

37 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

Ryan NoblesVerified account @ryanobles Aug 11

NEW--> Live on @CNN @RepTomGarrett told me that he was told in a classified FBI briefing that

Russian actors were directly involved in sowing discord Charlottesville. First time he has revealed that info publicly.

-----------------------------------

'Proud  Boys', neo-nazis et al playing right into Putin's plan <_<

Rumor has it that the Academy will be creating a new award category to honor best-actor-in-sowing-discord.

45 minutes ago, jakeem said:

45 minutes ago, jakeem said:

This analysis of the decline of Dinesh D'Souza by @davidfrum reminds me of the 'oh dear' face that was commonplace among Dartmouth professors long-serving enough to have taught him. An excellent chronicle of D'Souza's descent into fear-mongering racism