TomJH

Racism in Trump's America

1,706 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Sadness, disbelief and disgust: Virginia politics plunges deeper into chaos as Democrats worry https://cnn.it/2DX1Ooy 

DyxSU-wX0AEi8h9.jpg

33 minutes ago, jakeem said:

If you're going to criticize Virginia Democrats for blackface, it might help if you had criticized Trump for the Central Park 5, lying about Obama's birth certificate, vilifying Mexicans and Muslims, defending Nazis in Charlottesville, or endorsing racists Steve King & Roy Moore.

At this point the only thing to do is to quote

America's favorite black face singer, Al Jolson:

" You ain't heard nothing yet!"

EMS Director Posts Picture of Decapitated Dark-Skinned Men, Touts Trump Border Wall

A West Virginia emergency services administrator was suspended after posting a picture on social media showing a white man posing next to dark-skinned, decapitated heads and referencing the border wall. 

Mark Wilson, the Assistant Director of the Raleigh County Emergency Operations Services, posted the picture Saturday of a white man in a suit standing next to the severed heads of multiple dark-skinned men with the caption, "Be thankful Donald Trump is building the wall! Mine would look more like this!"....

https://www.newsweek.com/racist-decapitated-ems-west-virginia-trump-border-wall-facebook-black-1318816?fbclid=IwAR2FevqagoT375b8EcuAtPkU41N_dC-OT3k5u6IHn7tsOvLJXfM06lL7ws4

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Beheading is a bit extreme isn't it? :wacko:

Coming from here one would think your wall would look more like...

animal-heads-on-wall-heads-on-wall-the-c

On "The Daily Show With Trevor Noah", he said February was black face history month. :lol:

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by hamradio
Typo, should had thought ark.
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, hamradio said:

Beheading is a bit extreme isn't it? :wacko:

Coming from here one would think your wall would look more like...

animal-heads-on-wall-heads-on-wall-the-c

14 hours ago, mr6666 said:

EMS Director Posts Picture of Decapitated Dark-Skinned Men, Touts Trump Border Wall

A West Virginia emergency services administrator was suspended after posting a picture on social media showing a white man posing next to dark-skinned, decapitated heads and referencing the border wall. 

Mark Wilson, the Assistant Director of the Raleigh County Emergency Operations Services, posted the picture Saturday of a white man in a suit standing next to the severed heads of multiple dark-skinned men with the caption, "Be thankful Donald Trump is building the wall! Mine would look more like this!"....

https://www.newsweek.com/racist-decapitated-ems-west-virginia-trump-border-wall-facebook-black-1318816?fbclid=IwAR2FevqagoT375b8EcuAtPkU41N_dC-OT3k5u6IHn7tsOvLJXfM06lL7ws4

Comparing an issue about human beings human beings being decapitated with animal trophy heads is not just incongruous --

it's insensitive.

• Sad 2

23 minutes ago, jakeem said:

"Fox & Friends" tried to blame @AOC for a fatal subway shooting that happened in her district: "Ocasio-Cortez after, I imagine, seeing this horror, is upset that ICE even exists."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-and-friends-tries-to-blame-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-for-fatal-subway-shootin?via=twitter_page

ZDONnRKw?format=jpg&name=600x314

This sort of thing is racist and makes no sense whatsoever.

Racist always try to make a person of color as the other.

Fox accused Alexandria of bringing Latin American values to America when she's an American citizen.

Racists in the past tried to associate Obama with violence in Kenya when he's an American citizen raised by his white Kansas family in Hawaii.

Somehow white racists always try to associate people of color as being foreign or not American like they are / or of not having American values like they have.

That's the mentality of the fox audience and the only good thing you can say about it is attrition.

5 hours ago, jakeem said:

Mississippi's lieutenant governor, who is running for governor, was a member of a college fraternity known for pro-Confederate leanings and a racist altercation.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mississippi-lieutenant-governor-tate-reeves-kappa-alpha_us_5c5c86e7e4b0e01e32aa6919?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000016&section=politics

-UpgRgK7?format=jpg&name=600x314

I don't know about this one. This could be an asset in Mississippi.

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

Comparing an issue about human beings human beings being decapitated with animal trophy heads is not just incongruous --

it's insensitive.

Obviously the person who posted this here has been totally desinsitized by the racist, xenophobic rhetoric coming from Donal Trump and his supporters.  People of color, and and immigrants of color, are less than human in these people's minds.  That is how they can make these comparisons.  As I said on another thread, this is the type of incremental change that is how the horrors of Nazi Germany came to be, and not inconceivable that it could happen here. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The riot of your all's boo hooing are the shrunken heads were done by their indigenous  people - not here.  You can get those things on Esty. The ESM was JOKING - more of how people are offended .

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2rO2MmOlRXcYt7jhtR26

Another BS comparison to Nazi Germany. On the other hand, this place is getting towards like Nazi, Germany - people whom made jokes were sent to camps, or as Hillary Clinton like to call them "Re-education camps".

6a00d8341c558f53ef01b7c76949a8970b-pi

2 hours ago, jakeem said:

Ralph Northam's interview with Gayle King DID NOT GO WELL https://goo.gl/nhv94y 

DzDz9l5WkAIm8gE.jpg

Liam Stack Retweeted CBS This Morning

This is an incredible moment. Indentured servitude and slavery are not the same thing.

Northam's a doctor. We all know that because we saw his medical school yearbook. So I believe he's smart enough to know the difference between those two historical Concepts. He chooses his words in his own world view.

NBC4 showed a poll which 57% of blacks supports Ralph Northam despite the photos.  One lady interview said this was long ago and people change.

Amid controversy, Northam gains support from head of National Black Farmers Association

https://wtkr.com/2019/02/08/amid-controversy-northam-gains-support-from-head-of-national-black-farmers-association/

Most Black Virginians Support Ralph Northam Despite Blackface Scandal

https://newsone.com/3845937/ralph-northam-blackface-black-voters-support-poll/

Below headline is White people are less forgiving

Correction, you mean the leftist / trendies / progressives that needs to get off their high horse.  Yeah THEIR past is pure as the driven snow.

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Rep. Liz Cheney, The House's third-ranking Republican, shrugged off President Donald Trump’s tweets that jokingly referenced Native American genocide to mock Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.).

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/liz-cheney-trump-native-american-jokes_us_5c60486ee4b0f9e1b17e3a5d?section=politics&ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000016

WaKkh6u8?format=jpg&name=600x314

The woman is Dick Cheney's daughter: what more can you expect?

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Ilhan Omar Retweeted TIME

Hi @realDonaldTrump- You have trafficked in hate your whole life—against Jews, Muslims, Indigenous, immigrants, black people and more. I learned from people impacted by my words. When will you?

The Central Park 5/birther has a lot of hypocritical nerve demanding that Ms Omar resign for an honest opinion, when he has been a racist and a misogynist in public promotion and business for decades.

6 hours ago, jakeem said:

How many American lives were adversely affected or ruined by Wall Street Criminal Excesses.

You can destroy lives and kill human beings without ever shooting them or physically touching them.

White collar crime is a crime not just because it breaks the law but, also because it hurts real people.

18 hours ago, jakeem said:

Unless Representative Omar resigns from Congress, at minimum Democrat leaders should remove her from the House Foreign Affairs Committee.

18 hours ago, jakeem said:

Keith Boykin Retweeted Vice President Mike Pence

Did Mike Pence demand Trump resign when he said he only wants Jews counting cash, or Jews won’t support him because he doesn’t need their money, or tweeted a Star of David on a pile of cash, or said Nazis were “very fine people,” or blamed Tree of Life synagogue for a massacre?

I wonder what Netanyahu thinks about trump's statement praising neo-nazis?

20 hours ago, jakeem said:

Colorado Sports Store Closes After Anti-Kaepernick Protest Backfires

The owner said there must have been "more Colin Kaepernick supporters out there than I realized."

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/prime-time-sports-colin-kaepernick-nike_us_5c65075ce4b0aec93d3b397c?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000067&__twitter_impression=true

kZsa3NGR?format=jpg&name=600x314

Racism does not pay.

On 2/13/2019 at 9:54 AM, jakeem said:

Hi @realDonaldTrump- You have trafficked in hate your whole life—against Jews, Muslims, Indigenous, immigrants, black people and more. I learned from people impacted by my words. When will you?

And you are full of it!  Against Jews, LMREO.  Losing too many cats.

Trump’s Jewish grandkids light Hanukkah candles

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4898781,00.html

AND the first president to...

height.576.no_border.width.1024.jpg

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, hamradio said:
On 2/13/2019 at 9:54 AM, jakeem said:

Hi @realDonaldTrump- You have trafficked in hate your whole life—against Jews, Muslims, Indigenous, immigrants, black people and more. I learned from people impacted by my words. When will you?

And you are full of it!  Against Jews, LMREO.  Losing too many cats.

Trump’s Jewish grandkids light Hanukkah candles

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4898781,00.html

AND the first president to...

height.576.no_border.width.1024.jpg

That's why his saying that there are good neo-nazis is even more pathetic and sad.

Ham, you would still do well to look up that word tokenism. There's no understanding racism in America without understanding how that concept is put into play.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

That's why his saying that there are good neo-nazis is even more pathetic and sad.

Ham, you would still do well to look up that word tokenism. There's no understanding racism in America without understanding how that concept is put into play.

Doubt if God will recognize anyone's support of Israel as tokenism.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, hamradio said:

Doubt if God will recognize anyone's support of Israel as tokenism.

I'm rather intelligent, but I can't read God's mind.

• Like 1