TomJH

Racism in Trump's America

1,547 posts in this topic

If you wanted to be more accurate about the American way, then the money should have corporate logos instead of people. Wal-Mart on the $1, the McDonald's golden arches on the $5, Coca-Cola on the $10, Apple on the $20, Pfizer on the $50, Mickey Mouse on the $100, etc.

BwEE7S0IgAEYDz_.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LawrenceA said:

If you wanted to be more accurate about the American way, then the money should have corporate logos instead of people. Wal-Mart on the $1, the McDonald's golden arches on the $5, Coca-Cola on the $10, Apple on the $20, Pfizer on the $50, Mickey Mouse on the $100, etc.

BwEE7S0IgAEYDz_.jpg

Ever heard of Disney Dollars?  Their actual value is greater than US currency and far more with age.  Can only be redeemed at Disney World though.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-Dollar-1989-Mickey-1-A00027107A-PMG-65-EPQ-Gem-Unc-/172839163911?_trksid=p2385738.m4383.l4275.c10

Too bad they have been discontinued (but still can be redeemed)

3644623.jpg

il_570xN.1277570569_3al0.jpg

050615_disney-dollars-feat-8.png

frontbill1_d400.jpg

On 5/22/2019 at 6:05 PM, jakeem said:

Sec. Mnuchin: $20 bill redesign featuring Harriet Tubman will no longer be unveiled in 2020; design process has been delayed; no new imagery will be unveiled until 2028.

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/business-news/harriet-tubman-20-bill-no-longer-coming-2020-mnuchin-says-n1008861?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma&fbclid=IwAR1P32q3cYoqPfKNz

iZrC08DJ?format=jpg&name=600x314

On 5/21/2019 at 6:26 PM, jakeem said:

The results of an independent investigation launched in the wake of a racist photo discovered on the page of Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam's 1984 medical school yearbook will be announced Wednesday, school officials said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/virginia-gov-northam-s-medical-school-release-findings-racist-yearbook-n1008441?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

6IgvQ5qN?format=jpg&name=600x314

On 5/18/2019 at 8:59 AM, jakeem said:

To the GOP extremists trying to invoke “the unborn” to jail people for abortion:

Where are you on climate change? OH right, you want to burn fossil fuels til there’s hell on Earth.

If they were truthful about their motives, they’d be consistent in their principles. They’re not.

The GOP doesn’t care about babies at all - especially brown, black, or poor ones. If they did, they’d:

- cosponsor the Green New Deal or at LEAST have a real climate plan

- guarantee healthcare so ALL can get prenatal care

- not stand for the death+caging of babies on our border

What angers me about the GOP’s attempts to turn the United States into a far-right Christian theocracy is how dishonest they are about it.

At least be forthright about your desire to subvert and dismantle our democracy into a creepy theological order led by a mad king.

You can't be pro-life and pro capital punishment at the same time unless you're racist.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, jakeem said:

When Republicans won the House in 2010, the very first thing we did was take turns reading the Constitution out loud in the House chamber.

6 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Bradley P. Moss Retweeted Kevin McCarthy

And the moment there was no longer a black guy in the Oval you decided the Constitution no longer mattered.

trump gets away with all this stuff because he's got the triple crown-- I'm not talking about horse racing:

white, male, and Rich.

3 hours ago, LawrenceA said:

BwEE7S0IgAEYDz_.jpg

I bet the guy that burst into tears over the new Xth Disney Star Wars sequel would just love that.

maxresdefault.jpg

"Oh my god! My favorite company. How do they keep making this more and more epic! I want 50!"

• Haha 1

That guy's making the face that I would if I saw Chris Christie sumo wrestling George Conway.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

trump gets away with all this stuff because he's got the triple crown-- I'm not talking about horse racing:

white, male, and Rich.

all that white privilege BS is just jealousy and envy.

can we help it if we rule.

:)

13 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

I personally would acknowledge that Harriet Tubman was a heroine in every sense of the word...but she played no part in the foundation of the country.

Neither did MERCURY( of the Mercury head dime  ;)  )  or the Native Americans whose images could be found on early ONE CENT coins( 1859-1909) or nickles ("Buffalo" nickles, 1913-'38)  So, your POINT?  ;) 

And HAM----

That middle coin up there is a SACAWAGEA commemorative too, just a different spelling of the name.  And it was intended for general use, but proved  unsuccessful, so was kept out of general circulation.

Sepiatone

4 hours ago, jakeem said:

The Texas elections chief who questioned the citizenship of nearly 100,000 people resigned on Monday ahead of being forced out of office.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/texas-election-chief-resigns-after-questioning-citizenship-100-000-voters-n1010676?cid=sm_npd_ms_tw_ma

nCXdlbgW?format=jpg&name=600x314

Voter Suppression is the face of racism in trumps 2019 America.

15 hours ago, mr6666 said:

An Indiana Man Who Vandalized A Synagogue With Nazi Symbols Admitted How Far-Right Figures Radicalized Him

Nolan Brewer, 21, said he and his wife were in contact with a white nationalist over Discord, read Breitbart and Nazi propaganda site Stormfront, and became members of Identity Evropa.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/claudiakoerner/indiana-man-vandalized-synagogue-nazi-symbols-radicalized

======================================

Gwen Snyder is uncivil @gwensnyderPHL

Breitbart, Ben Shapiro "bridged the gap" between Fox News and Stormfront for this pair of white supremacist terrorists.

That's the purpose the alt-right was created to serve, y'all. It's literally the reason they exist.

D7ls8raXoAYotam.jpg

From Fox News to Sormfront by way of Breitbart

On 5/26/2019 at 7:58 PM, Princess of Tap said:

one You can't be pro-life and pro capital punishment at the same time unless you're racist.

capital punishment is not murder.

if liberals understood the biblical definition of murder better than they would know that.

murder is a sin when in the context of the specific act of an individual...

no individual is actually killing anybody when the state executes a criminal.

rather it is a collective effort to the benefit of civilized society.

2 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

capital punishment is not murder.

if liberals understood the biblical definition of murder better than they would know that.

murder is a sin when in the context of the specific act of an individual...

no individual is actually killing anybody when the state executes a criminal.

rather it is a collective effort to the benefit of civilized society.

Abortion isn't murder either.   Which is why I'm for capital punishment AND I'm Pro-Choice.

On 5/26/2019 at 9:33 PM, NipkowDisc said:

all that white privilege BS is just jealousy and envy.

can we help it if we rule.

It's pure Ressentiment in the Nietzschean sense.

Posted (edited)

Re:

On 5/27/2019 at 8:49 PM, mr6666 said:

An Indiana Man Who Vandalized A Synagogue With Nazi Symbols Admitted How Far-Right Figures Radicalized Him

Nolan Brewer, 21, said he and his wife were in contact with a white nationalist over Discord, read Breitbart and Nazi propaganda site Stormfront, and became members of Identity Evropa.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/claudiakoerner/indiana-man-vandalized-synagogue-nazi-symbols-radicalized

Breitbart, Ben Shapiro "bridged the gap" between Fox News and Stormfront for this pair of white supremacist terrorists.

That's the purpose the alt-right was created to serve, y'all. It's literally the reason they exist.

D7ls8raXoAYotam.jpg

Fox, Breitbart told or suggest someone to vandalize? :wacko:

There's always an EXCUSE why people do criminal acts. Brewer found something in common with his wife when he married her. 

Edited by hamradio

2 minutes ago, hamradio said:

Re:

On 5/27/2019 at 8:49 PM, mr6666 said:

Fox told or suggest someone to vandalize? :wacko:

There's always an EXCUSE why people do criminal acts.

In this particular instance in Court there was a discussion about his wife. He said that she had influenced him with her media choices.

She has started with fox, continued with Ben Shapiro, progressing to Breitbart and finally ending up Full Tilt white supremacy/ neonnazi Stormfront.

His lawyers used this as a defense in court.

People are always wondering what does radicalize individuals who seem previously to be not anti-social.

They always ask this about homegrown jihadists, but white supremacist domestic terrorist go the same route.

This was the defense that his lawyers put up for him.

Since the Advent of the internet more and more racist, white supremacist groups have been organizing around websites and gaining membership in the utmost secrecy of the web.

Bet I can read Mein Kampf without becoming a Nazi or The Communist Manifesto by Marx a communist.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, hamradio said:

Bet I can read Mein Kampf without becoming a Nazi or The Communist Manifesto by Marx a communist.

I don't have to bet about it because doing so is how I obtained one of my college degrees.

But in terms of media radicalizing terrorists that is simply the research and evidence that has been done here and in Europe.

10 hours ago, jakeem said:

A NY private school has agreed to take steps to improve campus diversity—including hiring a “chief diversity officer”—after a state investigation found that a fifth-grade teacher held mock “slave auctions” in which white students bid on their black peers

https://www.thedailybeast.com/new-york-school-where-teacher-held-mock-slave-auctions-agrees-to-beef-up-diversity?via=twitter_page

qPTyRFGY?format=jpg&name=600x314

20 hours ago, jakeem said:

BREAKING: Photo-printing company Fracture will pull advertisements from Laura Ingraham's hour after she promoted notorious white supremacist Paul Nehlen

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-news-defends-laura-ingraham-promoting-virulent-anti-semite-paul-nehlen/?via=twitter_page

8gKi7lbm?format=jpg&name=600x314

20 hours ago, jakeem said:

Joe Lockhart Retweeted Kurt Bardella

Race baiting has been a staple of @foxnews for a long time. Outright promotion of alt-right white nationalist racists including on-air talent is a product of the Trump era. Advertisers who turn a blind eye to this do it at their own peril.

Fox knows its audience.

7 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Days ahead of his first state visit to the United Kingdom, debate is raging in both the U.S. and Britain over Trump’s use of the word “nasty" in relation to America’s most famous royal

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/01/trump-meghan-markle-nasty-1349480

c9onUCZC?format=jpg&name=600x314

It's a conundrum for the racist trump that the only American member of the royal family is not a white person.

On 5/28/2019 at 5:50 PM, jamesjazzguitar said:

Abortion isn't murder either.   Which is why I'm for capital punishment AND I'm Pro-Choice.

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."

Jeremiah 1:5

that is God speaking saying he knew someone before conception.

God knows everything.