TomJH

Racism in Trump's America

1,553 posts in this topic

white middle America endured a concentrated effort by Hollywood and the msm to defame white culture and it's legacies of conquering air, sea, land and space until 2016 and now the shoe is on the other foot...

howda ya like it?

:D

people will only put up with being defecated on for so long.

and yet we defile no one. but yearn for the societal order of the past decades....without the unfair unjust treatment of blacks and minorities of course.

we simply ask liberals to stop attacking the basic moral and social underpinnings of western civilization like the traditional monogamous family unit.

Image result for diahann carroll claudine

1 minute ago, jakeem said:

72 Philadelphia officers placed on desk duty amid investigation of racist social media posts

One officer posted the Confederate flag, per a screenshot. Another posted a meme with, “Death To Islam.” Many posts described black men as “animals.”

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-philadelphia-police-officers-racist-desk-duty-20190620-xl3cd77iufhalh4qhdk5sj3nhu-story.html

iGUyaXkn?format=jpg&name=600x314

Last week we were talking about the police in Phoenix.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, jakeem said:

"Quit trying to make us feel teary-eyed for the children. Yes, I love children a great deal, but to me, it's up to the parents to do things rightfully and legally"

What some Trump supporters think of family separations at the border: https://cnn.it/2tbn3xp 

DgITRxkXUAIgscO.jpg

9 hours ago, jakeem said:

Brett Pransky Retweeted CNN

This attitude right here is how Auschwitz became Auschwitz and stayed Auschwitz for all those years.

7 hours ago, jakeem said:
Replying to @CNN

Can you please tell me how this guy and a Nazi are different?

Replying to @CNN

What good “Christians”

This is how it starts. Maligning the other because they don't speak our language, they don't have our skin color, they just don't deserve human consideration like we do. 

3 hours ago, jakeem said:

The California state assembly has passed a bill banning employers from discriminating against people with natural hair. It now heads to Gov. Gavin Newsom's desk to be signed into law, making it the first statewide ban on natural hair discrimination.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/28/us/california-hair-discrimination-bill-trnd/index.html?utm_term=link&utm_source=twCNN&utm_content=2019-06-28T12%3A47%3A02&utm_medium=social

NcyC0foF?format=jpg&name=600x314

It's an unfortunate reality in the United States that legislation like this is necessary.

On 6/25/2019 at 10:36 AM, hamradio said:

Using a photo that was the norm before Maria.  Shack lost it's roof.  POVERTY has been a major issue LONG before Trump or Maria.

Dated TUESDAY, 19 FEBRUARY 2013

http://tomclarkblog.blogspot.com/2013/02/struggling-to-survive-poverty-in.html

3931785996_a3d559ff5b_o.jpg

Tell that to the families of the people who died because of the Limited-- half-hearted, slow response.

7 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

Bishop Talbert SwanVerified account @TalbertSwan 22h22 hours ago

If ONE white woman accused me of rape my career would be OVER.

A white man accused of rape by TWENTY TWO women being able to run for a 2nd term as POTUS,

with half the country still supporting him,

is all you need to know about racism, white male patriarchy and white supremacy.

Separate and unequal lives

BREAKING: Driver in deadly car attack at Charlottesville white nationalist rally, which killed Heather Heyer, has been sentenced to life in prison on federal hate crime charges.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/james-alex-fields-driver-deadly-car-attack-charlottesville-rally-sentenced-n1024436?cid=sm_npd_ms_tw_ma

Q881jRgN?format=jpg&name=600x314

This convicted murderer must not be one of those good neo-nazis that Trump was talking about in the unite the right white supremacist Charlottesville riot.

He is responsible for killing Heather Heyer during the extreme right-wing riot in Charlottesville.

Come on we all know that Joe is the biggest racist in America.   

Yea,   I don't think he is a racist,   BUT,,,,,,

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, jakeem said:

Kamala Harris Is Surging and Birtherism Is Back

Sen. Harris was attacked on Twitter by a conservative provocateur for not being an “American black.” On Thursday night, spammers and even one of President Trump’s sons spread the attack to millions of people within hours

https://www.thedailybeast.com/kamala-harris-is-surging-and-birtherism-is-back?via=twitter_page

R5YCuMbt?format=jpg&name=600x314

Eric trump is a chip off the old birther/Central Park 5 block.

1 hour ago, Princess of Tap said:

it is SHE who highlights her race before anyone else does...

she is making race an irrelevancy like MLK wanted, right?

18 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

Unlike Obama Harris isn't African-American.    Deal with it. 

10 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

it is SHE who highlights her race before anyone else does...

she is making race an irrelevancy like MLK wanted, right?

Well I know she'll never compete with your 50 Foot Woman,

But, She is quite marvelous, isn't she? LOL

Just now, Princess of Tap said:

Well I know she'll never compete with your 50 Foot Woman,

But, She is quite marvelous, isn't she? LOL

Harris isn't marvelous at all,  but instead just selfish.     She will become whatever it takes to be the Dem nominee.

My guess is that if she isn't the Dem nominee she will do all it takes to NOT support the Dem nominee to ensure Trump wins.   This way Harris can run in 2024.     

I.e. all she cares about is herself.  

25 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Kamala Harris was born in Oakland. Her mother was Tamil Indian; her father was born in Jamaica. Birtherism is racism, full stop. You don’t need to support Harris for the Presidency. But if you are black and buying into this, you are aiding and abetting.

Birtherism got them a President, so surely they were going to use it to help keep him. Harris was a threat to these kinds of people long before her emergence at the debate.

XlYZxv9x?format=jpg&name=600x314

trump's mother arrived in the United States from Scotland in 1930. I believe she may have been a naturalized American citizen by the time trump was born.

This thread should be renamed to:   Racism in the Dem party.

Until the debate I never knew that the Dem party was full of not-a-racist-BUT types!

13 minutes ago, jakeem said:

12 minutes ago, jakeem said:

John Harwood Retweeted Eric Trump

Barack Obama was not president, and did not visit the DMZ, in 2008

Little Eric trump Home Alone spreading lies about a prominent black Americans like former President Barack Obama.

Lessons Eric learned from his father.

14 hours ago, jakeem said:

Little Donny had a busy weekend.