TomJH

Racism in Trump's America

1,736 posts in this topic

Fighting Calls for Impeachment, Trump Intensifies Anti-Semitic Rhetoric. We Cannot Ignore It.

".......More than 200 House Democrats have signed onto an impeachment inquiry and yet the president chose to target only three of them by name,

two of whom are Jewish: Adam Schiff and Jerrold Nadler, chairs of the House Intelligence and Judiciary committees.

The third target was — surprise! — a woman of color, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Shamefully, he attacked all of them as “savages.”

How is such rhetoric not racist?

On October 2, Trump escalated his brazenly anti-Semitic attack on Schiff. “We don’t call him ‘Shifty Schiff’ for nothing,” the president told reporters in the Oval Office. “He’s a shifty, dishonest guy.”

The stereotype of Jews as “shifty,” the suggestion that they are sneaky and manipulative, has a long and ignominious history.......

Radical liberal. Handpicked by George Soros. A Soros puppet.

Don Jr.’s tweets provoked a rare response from Jonathan Greenblatt, head of the Anti-Defamation League, who referred to his invocation of Soros, a left-leaning Jewish billionaire, as an “anti-Semitic trope” and a “dangerous” insinuation.......

As a vote on impeachment approaches, and Trump and Co. fall back again and again on the Daily Stormer’s “prime directive,” things are only going to get uglier. .........

https://theintercept.com/2019/10/04/trump-anti-semitic-impeachment/

<_<

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mr6666 said:

Fighting Calls for Impeachment, Trump Intensifies Anti-Semitic Rhetoric. We Cannot Ignore It.

".......More than 200 House Democrats have signed onto an impeachment inquiry and yet the president chose to target only three of them by name,

two of whom are Jewish: Adam Schiff and Jerrold Nadler, chairs of the House Intelligence and Judiciary committees.

The third target was — surprise! — a woman of color, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Shamefully, he attacked all of them as “savages.”

How is such rhetoric not racist?

On October 2, Trump escalated his brazenly anti-Semitic attack on Schiff. “We don’t call him ‘Shifty Schiff’ for nothing,” the president told reporters in the Oval Office. “He’s a shifty, dishonest guy.”

The stereotype of Jews as “shifty,” the suggestion that they are sneaky and manipulative, has a long and ignominious history.......

Radical liberal. Handpicked by George Soros. A Soros puppet.

Don Jr.’s tweets provoked a rare response from Jonathan Greenblatt, head of the Anti-Defamation League, who referred to his invocation of Soros, a left-leaning Jewish billionaire, as an “anti-Semitic trope” and a “dangerous” insinuation.......

As a vote on impeachment approaches, and Trump and Co. fall back again and again on the Daily Stormer’s “prime directive,” things are only going to get uglier. .........

https://theintercept.com/2019/10/04/trump-anti-semitic-impeachment/

<_<

Only an anti-Semitic person would say that they were good neo-nazis.

• Thanks 1

On 10/2/2019 at 4:17 PM, mr6666 said:

BREAKING: Amber Guyger, the former Dallas police officer convicted of murdering an unarmed man in his own home last year,

was sentenced to 10 years behind bars.

1 hour ago, mr6666 said:

Texas police officer shoots woman to death inside her home

A Fort Worth police officer checking out a residence with an open door opened fire on a 28-year-old woman inside her home.

....The shooting early Saturday happened less than two weeks after a police officer in nearby Dallas was found guilty of murder for fatally shooting a man in his home in 2018. In both cases the officers are white and the victims were African American.

In the Fort Worth shooting at 2:25 a.m. Saturday, authorities have the officer's body-camera footage.

According to NBC Dallas-Fort Worth, the imagery shows the perspective of the officer outside a home,

peering inside a window using a flashlight, spotting someone inside standing near a window

and telling her, "Put your hands up — show me your hands," before opening fire.......

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/texas-police-officer-shoots-woman-death-inside-her-home-n1065451

:blink:

Tex-Mess

47 minutes ago, hamradio said:

He looks like Wilford Brimley. :blink::lol:

MV5BNzA1MzY5MDY0OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDQw

One fake Good Ol Boy....One real Good Ol Boy!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Per new ⁦@PRRIpoll⁩, 2/3 of Trump approvers say “discrimination vs whites has become as big a problem as discrimination vs blacks, other minorities." 3/4 of Trump disapprovers disagree. Over 3/5 of T approvers say “Immigrants r invading our country”
9:11 AM · Oct 22, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

14 minutes ago, jakeem said:

35415ebb6897788d241c4bb4973a0fa1_bigger.

Telling that Trump would claim he’s facing a “lynching” when 2/3 of adults who approve of him say discrimination vs whites is as big a problem as discrimination vs minorities. 2/3 of white evangelicals say whites face as much discrimination as minorities per @PRRIpoll

10:04 AM · Oct 22, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

10 minutes ago, jakeem said:

SZ__-Au3_bigger.jpg

Trump comparing his impeachment to a lynching when he falsely accused the Central Park 5 of rape and paid the New York Times to publicly call for their brutal executions is beyond the pale. Trump denies due process to blacks yet steals their pain for his own political gain. Evil.

10:09 AM · Oct 22, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

trump is desperate.

• Thanks 1

The fact that a sign commemorating the death of a 14 year old black child, killed by racists,

has to be made bulletproof to deter racists from shooting at it,
in the same state that racist monuments are erected proudly,

pretty much sums up that we’re not ‘past racism’ at all.

:(
  • Sad 1

Will be interesting to see if Trump actually shows up Friday at Benedict College in Columbia SC, an HBCU with a large majority black enrollment.  It is not actually sponsored by the school, but they are hosting it on their campus. Second Step Presidential Justice Forum.

Nine Dems are scheduled to speak on Saturday and Sunday.

Woman dubbed 'Swing Set Susan' charged with impersonating officer to chase Hispanic teens off playground

The Fort Worth Police Department identified the woman as Samantha Louise Eley, who is not a member of their department.........

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, mr6666 said:

Woman dubbed 'Swing Set Susan' charged with impersonating officer to chase Hispanic teens off playground

The Fort Worth Police Department identified the woman as Samantha Louise Eley, who is not a member of their department.........

A 38 year- old white Fort Worth woman has been charged with impersonating a police officer and harassing Hispanic teenagers at a local park. The woman told a group of Hispanic teens she was a police officer and they had no right to be playing in a children's park. The video taken of her is laced with profanity and underscores the fact that she was impersonating a police officer. She has been arrested and taken into custody by Fort Worth Police in lieu of a $2,500 bail.

Source: CBS, DFW

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Princess of Tap said:

A 38 year- old white Fort Worth woman has been charged with impersonating a police officer and harassing Hispanic teenagers at a local park. The woman told a group of Hispanic teens she was a police officer and they had no right to be playing in a children's park. The video taken of her is laced with profanity and underscores the fact that she was impersonating a police officer. She has been arrested and taken into custody by Fort Worth Police in lieu of a $2,500 bail.

And no one could had simply asked to see her ID or badge.  Since when was that outfit adopted by any police department? :wacko::huh:

kat1bxu7qlt31.jpg

I know our kids are getting obese but wow! Maybe she should been dubbed Big *** Swing Set Susan! :lol:

hqdefault.jpg

AND BEFORE SOMEBODY TWIST MY REPLY, AM REFERRING TO KIDS IN GENERAL!!

3 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

The Fort Worth woman charged with impersonating a public servant had previously been arrested  for a DUI and a domestic violence incident.

11 hours ago, hamradio said:

And no one could had simply asked to see her ID or badge.  Since when was that outfit adopted by any police department? 

Have you never heard of off-duty police officers involved in doing police work?  They would most likely not be wearing their uniform then, but whatever street clothes they happened to be wearing.

1 hour ago, Arturo said:

Have you never heard of off-duty police officers involved in doing police work?  They would most likely not be wearing their uniform then, but whatever street clothes they happened to be wearing.

If a complete stranger walks up and confront you, stating they're an officer - THAT"S WHAT I WOULD DO!

What kind of undercover work demands teens playing to leave a playground? :huh::wacko:

27 minutes ago, hamradio said:

If a complete stranger walks up and confront you, stating they're an officer - THAT"S WHAT I WOULD DO!

What kind of undercover work demands teens playing to leave a playground?

Arturo said "off duty" not "undercover", numbskull.

27 minutes ago, hamradio said:

What kind of undercover work demands teens playing to leave a playground? :huh::wacko:

You're being very unfair to these young teenagers here. You've lived all your life with white male privilege.

These are just kids who are Hispanic/ Latino and they may feel already threatened by the hateful atmosphere that trump has put in the society against Hispanic people.

If you were that kind of person and just a teenager, you may have reacted in the same manner. The kids were frightened and Confused..

A grown white man confronted by a police or some white person claiming to be a police officer would have a different response than anyone else in the American Society for obvious reasons.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

You're being very unfair to these young teenagers here. You've lived all your life with white male privilege.

These are just kids who are Hispanic/ Latino and they may feel already threatened by the hateful atmosphere that trump has put in the society against Hispanic people.

If you were that kind of person and just a teenager, you may have reacted in the same manner. The kids were frightened and Confused..

A grown white man confronted by a police or some white person claiming to be a police officer would have a different response than anyone else in the American Society for obvious reasons.

So you're saying Hispanic teens are not intelligent!

You also made the conclusion the teens involved wasn't born here!

Trying to merge illegal immigration that has NOTHING to do with the incident.

If I was a teenager, would ask Why in the hell should I leave a public facility and what business is it of yours?  Do you own this place?

Sure don't give teens that much credit.

top-50-smartest-teens

10 minutes ago, hamradio said:

So you're say Hispanic teens are not intelligent!

You also made the conclusion the teens involved wasn't born here!

Trying to merge illegal immigration that has NOTHING to do with the incident.

If I was a teenager, would ask Why in the hell should I leave a public facility and what business is it of yours?  Do you own this place?

I'm saying kids are easily intimidated by adults, and Hispanic Latino kids may feel more intimidated because of trump's prejudiced comments and policies against Latino people.(" All Mexicans are rapists." etc)

Also a number of Hispanic Latino people may have relatives who are illegal, even though they themselves were born here. So they may feel as though being confronted by a white person who claims to be law enforcement is a bit daunting for them.

Kids are kids, and no grown man should feel that a child or minor should respond the way he would to law enforcement-- particularly when he is a white man and they are from a maligned minority group in the country.

Considering everything, the kids did the right thing. They took a video of it. They posted it. And the woman has been arrested. So these teenagers did The Logical and the Smart thing and the Safe thing to do, considering the atmosphere that they live in.

9 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

I'm saying kids are easily intimidated by adults, and Hispanic Latino kids may feel more intimidated because of trump's prejudiced comments and policies against Latino people.(" All Mexicans are rapists.etc)

Also a number of Hispanic Latino people may have relatives who are illegal, even though they themselves were born here. So they may feel as though being confronted by a white person who claims to be law enforcement is a bit daunting for them.

Kids are kids, and no grown man should feel that a child or minor should respond the way he would to law enforcement-- particularly when he is a white man and they are from a maligned minority group in the country.

Considering everything, the kids did the right thing. They took a video of it. They posted it. And the woman has been arrested. So these teenagers did The Logical and the Smart thing and the safe thing to do, considering the atmosphere that they live in.

The girls involved seems to be in their upper teens, not 5-10 year olds by which I know being THAT YOUNG would had been intimidated.

On your last paragraph, since you already know the teens were not intimidated and did the smart thing, why make this thread argumentative by implying they were the opposite?

1 minute ago, hamradio said:

The girls involved seems to be in their upper teens, not 5-10 year olds by which I know being THAT YOUNG would had been intimidated.

Get a grip, the woman's been arrested, the kids did the right thing.

And you've got your white male privilege when confronting law enforcement, so consider yourself to be lucky in this society.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

Get a grip, the woman's been arrested, the kids did the right thing.

And you've got your white male privilege when confronting law enforcement, so consider yourself to be lucky in this society.

I watch "Live PD" and "Cops", don't see any whites being arrested having any privilege. :lol:

(maybe to privilege to remain silent)

4 minutes ago, hamradio said:

I watch "Live PD" and "Cops", don't see any whites being arrested having any privilege. :lol:

(maybe to privilege to remain silent)

Well I think that most people in this country are aware of what's going on between unarmed black men getting murdered by the police and quite a few shooters not even being forced to stand trial.

I believe you have even participated in a thread on this website concerning unwarranted police force against black men in America.

So instead of watching Cops-- you would know this if you were watching "Lester Holt's NBC Nightly News".

Or you can Google it: " Unarmed black men killed by police".

If I can recall, that's why young black people started the "Black Lives Matter" movement.

30 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

Well I think that most people in this country are aware of what's going on between unarmed black men getting murdered by the police and quite a few shooters not even being forced to stand trial.

I believe you have even participated in a thread on this website concerning unwarranted police force against black men in America.

So instead of watching Cops-- you would know this if you were watching "Lester Holt's NBC Nightly News".

Or you can Google it: " Unarmed black men killed by police".

If I can recall, that's why young black people started the "Black Lives Matter" movement.

NBC4 generally covers such shootings i.e. the woman in her home. 

https://www.npr.org/2019/10/13/769891781/fort-worth-officer-kills-woman-in-her-bedroom-in-response-to-open-structure-call

"Live Pd" has shown police shootings.