Sign in to follow this  
Princess of Tap

The Trump Tower Hillbillies : What in the World is the Matter with Trump Supporters? Are They Crazy?

475 posts in this topic

Since the election of Donald Trump, some supporters have not just acted in a racist manner and attacked people in over 300 hate crimes in America, a number of them simply act like they're crazy.

Showing no respect or Toleration for opposing views, some Trump supporters have shown themselves to be against democracy and therefore, they seem to be

Un- American.

This Thread is devoted to those very vocal and very ignorant Trump supporters.

Some of his supporters feel that they now have a mandate to go out and insult beat up or otherwise bully people that they disagree with.

People are starting to call this the Trump Effect - - it's going on online, in schools rooms - - airplanes - - malls --all over the United States-- ignorant crude, vulgar Trump supporters being rude and abusive because Donald Trump is now "their" president.

• Like 2

Atlanta is the Hub of Delta Airlines. So it's unbelievable what happened on a Delta flight this weekend leaving Atlanta with destination for Pittsburgh.

A young white man looking to be in his late 30s or early 40s held passengers hostage as he stood up in front of them and went on a crazy and screaming ranting rage about how he wasn't going to tolerate Hillary supporters on the airplane.

This crazy man didn't know any of these people, yet he went on and on harassing, cursing and throwing epithets, especially at women on board who he did not even know.

As he cursed and screamed at the women for voting for Hillary Clinton,

no airplane employee or airplane security stopped him.

You can watch his vocal rant of obscenity online because someone, indeed, did get it on video.

Since all this has occurred, the CEO of Delta had to come out and have a press conference to apologize for the incident.

Delta is giving all the passengers, who were on this flight, vouchers for free a flight, which hopefully won't be marred by another Trump supporter who has no respect for others.

The crazy Trump supporter has been banned from ever flying on Delta airplanes for life.

Whether or not therr will be criminal charges filed against him has yet to be seen.

When you look at this video, you'll get an idea of the kind of person that we're dealing with and the kind of person that Trump has Unleashed upon the American society.

To see the video, Just Google --

Crazy Trump Supporter on Delta

Since the election of Donald Trump, some supporters have not just acted in a racist manner and attacked people in over 300 hate crimes in America, a number of them simply act like they're crazy.

Showing no respect or Toleration for opposing views, some Trump supporters have shown themselves to be against democracy and therefore, they seem to be

Un- American.

This Thread is devoted to those very vocal and very ignorant Trump supporters.

Some of his supporters feel that they now have a mandate to go out and insult beat up or otherwise bully people that they disagree with.

People are starting to call this the Trump Effect - - it's going on online, in schools rooms - - airplanes - - malls --all over the United States-- ignorant crude, vulgar Trump supporters being rude and abusive because Donald Trump is now "their" president.

Trump World. He has emboldened the Deplorables. We are now a nation of nitwits. Partly anyway. The non-nitwits have to look upon this with disgust. Not only is political correctness out the door, but beserker correctness is in full swing. Theyre so stupid that they don't seem to know they won. Victory is too much for these idiots.

• Like 6

Another crazy Trump supporter

Can we say that they are spiritually sick? Or is that too liberal?

:D

Can we say that they are spiritually sick? Or is that too liberal?

:D

I don't know what a liberal would say--I'm not a liberal - -

Being a plain-spoken Midwesterner, I would just say they need to get themselves some psychiatric help, a pacifist religious conversion or a good lawyer.

Awww! a few of 'em are just fun-loving rollicky good 'ol boys. :D

Nip--

Isn't that what some of the people in Mississippi said after

some white boys

lynched

the 14 year-old black teenager Emmett Till in 1955.

Nip, you like history so much have you seen this in a movie?

That one lynching launched the modern Civil Rights Movement.

• Like 1

I don't know what a liberal would say--I'm not a liberal - -

Being a plain-spoken Midwesterner, I would just say they need to get themselves some psychiatric help, a pacifist religious conversion or a good lawyer.

Oh c'mon, you're smart enough to know what a Liberal would say even though you are not one. This example is rather obvious in that regard.

I think they should have a lobotomy.

:P

Oh c'mon, you're smart enough to know what a Liberal would say even though you are not one. This example is rather obvious in that regard.

I think they should have a lobotomy.

:P

This may come as a shock to you-- but I don't frequent their websites or know much about their literature or what they talk about.

Although I had a friend tell me this story once, which I kind a see as typical of maybe what you're going for--

They had to be careful at work what they said about this one gentleman who smelled badly. They weren't allowed to say that he's stunk, but he really did smell badly. So when they confronted him they told him that he was

hygienically- challenged.LOL

That was really a true case. But I'm not around people like that much, who talk in that manner. I'M a straight talker;I don't bother with it anyway.

You can be a straight talker without showing a lack of respect for others. For Decades people have been speaking their minds and speaking the truth in a polite and respectful Manner. And that's really all that is required of civilized people.

Now if we can just teach that to Donald Trump!

This may come as a shock to you-- but I don't frequent their websites or know much about their literature or what they talk about.

Although I had a friend tell me this story once, which I kind a see as typical of maybe what you're going for--

They had to be careful at work what they said about this one gentleman who smelled badly. They weren't allowed to say that he's stunk, but he really did smell badly. So when they confronted him they told him that he was

hygienically- challenged.LOL

That was really a true case. But I'm not around people like that much, who talk in that manner. I'M a straight talker;I don't bother with it anyway.

You can be a straight talker without showing a lack of respect for others. For Decades people have been speaking their minds and speaking the truth in a polite and respectful Manner. And that's really all that is required of civilized people.

Now if we can just teach that to Donald Trump!

My example of choosing to say of your enemies that they are "spiritually sick" was not meant as a euphemism (like hygienically-challenged in the example you cite) but can be seen as earnest in that kinder, gentler way that often is attributed to a liberal way of thinking. That's why they are so-called bleeding hearts. One has a drinking problem: one side will say he has a disease, the other will say he can't control his drinking, he's not a man. Guess which will say which? The term spiritually sick in this context may not be straight talking in the usual sense but nevertheless an example of non-confrontational and exceedingly sympathetic way of looking at those who do bad things. They are not bad they need help. "They know not what they do", etc.

No one will ever doubt your status as a straight talker, Madame Princess, not I at any rate.

:o

;)

No one will ever doubt your status as a straight talker, Madame Princess, not I at any rate.

:o

;)

I don't know about that.

Awww!  a few of 'em are just fun-loving rollicky good 'ol boys. :D

Like Trumpee and that Bush guy on the Access Hollywood bus. Lol!

I... um... got into a heated debate this week with somebody who insists there is NO violence because of Trump's victory. He claims all of the violence is strictly with Hillary supporters still upset she lost. He refuses to look online at anything. The blinders are securely fastened. Can't argue!

I... um... got into a heated debate this week with somebody who insists there is NO violence because of Trump's victory. He claims all of the violence is strictly with Hillary supporters still upset she lost. He refuses to look online at anything. The blinders are securely fastened. Can't argue!

Much like princess statements that seem to only showcase the trump deplorable's. 

Much like princess statements that seem to only showcase the trump deplorable's. 

The Trump deplorables are off-limits?

Trump World. He has emboldened the Deplorables. We are now a nation of nitwits. Partly anyway. The non-nitwits have to look upon this with disgust. Not only is political correctness out the door, but beserker correctness is in full swing. Theyre so stupid that they don't seem to know they won. Victory is too much for these idiots.

OR, as that noted early-20th century newspaper columnist, social critic and all-around cynic of the human condition H. L. Mencken once observed...

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

(...in other words, it seems these "Deplorables" out there are just rejoicing that we've finally arrived to that "great and glorious" day which Mr. Mencken was so prescient about all those many years ago)

• Like 7

Of course they are crazy.

no they are not crazy. they have just had a bellyful of progressive bureaucrats who have pontificated for decades about tolerance and inclusion while all the time slowly but surely shafting the historic moral and religious institutions of america and placing the blame on most white americans who are guiltless of victimizing no one.

they have had it up to here with the phony BS and they finally reacted...

TRUMP  :) 

The Trump deplorables are off-limits?

They are a stubborn bunch and you don't debate them... or call them racists. Trump is not one either. He wants to add Ben Carson to his staff after all.

• Like 1

They're like any other group of people who can't admit they made the mistake of buying the rhetoric and not the reality. 

Like the belief that only white right-wing beer guzzlers somehow have the "inside track" to morality and values.  Or that tolerance and inclusion, despite what it says on the Statue of Liberty, is somehow "un-American".

They steadfastly cling desperately to the belief that EVERYONE is either "right" or "left", or "conservative" or "liberal" without bothering to notice that MANY people don't subscribe to EITHER idealology.

Those people, like me, realize that the symbol of this great nation is the BALD EAGLE, and NO bird can successfully soar without BOTH wings working in harmony.  Just flap the LEFT wing, and it spins around in circles kicking up a lot of dust.  Same as if they only use the RIGHT wing.

Sepiatone

• Like 1

They're like any other group of people who can't admit they made the mistake of buying the rhetoric and not the reality. 

Like the belief that only white right-wing beer guzzlers somehow have the "inside track" to morality and values.  Or that tolerance and inclusion, despite what it says on the Statue of Liberty, is somehow "un-American".

They steadfastly cling desperately to the belief that EVERYONE is either "right" or "left", or "conservative" or "liberal" without bothering to notice that MANY people don't subscribe to EITHER idealology.

Those people, like me, realize that the symbol of this great nation is the BALD EAGLE, and NO bird can successfully soar without BOTH wings working in harmony.  Just flap the LEFT wing, and it spins around in circles kicking up a lot of dust.  Same as if they only use the RIGHT wing.

Sepiatone

No one know what percentage of those that voted for Trump "made the mistake of buying the rhetoric and not the reality".

Based on those that I talked,  a majority did NOT buy the rhetoric.   E.g.  they knew his claim about building a wall and having Mexico pay for it was just rhetoric.    They just felt that the GOP stance on illegal immigration was more reasonable than the Dem 'open borders' stance.   

As for 'they' believe there is only right or left.    Based on the users of this forum that POV comes from both sides and especially now that Dems will have so little power at ALL levels of government in the USA.

Awww!  a few of 'em are just fun-loving rollicky good 'ol boys. :D

Ah yes, the good 'ol boys who used to hang blacks, then "improved" to just beating them up.  They are still with us and Trump has emboldened them.  

Just like the Nazis were just good 'ol German boys - until...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1