Sign in to follow this  
Princess of Tap

The Trump Tower Hillbillies : What in the World is the Matter with Trump Supporters? Are They Crazy?

473 posts in this topic

55 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

and destroying human life in the womb is murder.

:D

That's really a bit dysgenic. 

2 hours ago, jakeem said:

This is one trump supporter who finally learned what a liar and a jerk trump is. Too bad this lesson may cost him nearly $150,000.

6 hours ago, jakeem said:

A New York man has been arrested after he allegedly threatened to “put a bullet” in a U.S. senator for criticizing President Trump on reproductive rights issues

https://www.thedailybeast.com/new-york-man-arrested-for-threatening-to-murder-anti-trump-senator?via=twitter_page

EHJ5MxpZ?format=jpg&name=600x314

Bat crazy and in some cases perhaps criminally insane

• Thanks 1

Paul Rudnick @PaulRudnickNY 7h7 hours ago

Trump has the support of men whose children don't speak to them (Jon Voight),

men who hit their wives (Rob Porter),

men who call their wives "Mother" (Pence),

pedophiles (Roy Moore),

men who harass women (Bill O'Reilly)

and a fussy butler from a 70s sit-com (Lindsey Graham)

:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, jakeem said:

A Texas high school teacher who thought she was private messaging anti-immigration tweets to President Trump has been fired for asking the President to deport undocumented students

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/05/us/trump-teacher-fort-worth-anti-immigration-trnd/index.html?utm_term=link&utm_source=twCNN&utm_content=2019-06-08T06%3A01%3A05&utm_medium=social

E-DrEyE8?format=jpg&name=600x314

English teacher/ trump supporter doesn't realize that tweets are public until her school board fires her.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, jakeem said:

An Iowa farmer who voted for Trump in 2016 isn’t so sure this time. “I can stand a little bit of short-term pain to get a better market for the future. But we’re at the point now that the pain has turned to bleeding,” he told ⁦@catherine_lucey⁩.

Trump Returns to Iowa Amid Unease Over Farm Tariffs

" We all need someone we can bleed on. "-- Mick Jagger, " Let It Bleed "

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Sebastian Gorka defends Trump's "Access Hollywood" comments: "He said that when he was a Democrat"

QO1Vq7Rx?format=jpg&name=600x314

trump supporters never fail to make me laugh.

Since this guy was born in England maybe he really doesn't understand our political system after all.

But no doubt about it, just like trump, he has no respect for women.

3 hours ago, jakeem said:

It's June 19, 2019 and Trump is still basking in "lock her up!" chants while suggesting Hillary Clinton should be prosecuted for her emails.

Trump's reelection kickoff in Orlando indicated his 2020 campaign will be painfully like 2016.

uZxMk0_l?format=jpg&name=600x314

Ignorant, crude mockery of the presidency

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

So many of trump's supporters haven't had a lot of opportunity in life. So many of them probably feel worthless and are living their fantasies through him.

However, he's had every advantage in life, and then to see someone so selfish and limited in his Humanity is sad in itself.

I guess it's just another example of someone whose mother really didn't like him-- hate to say it, but could you blame her? LMREO

• Thanks 1

and it's not trump's fault that the left literally hates the guts of all white rural and southern americans.

3 hours ago, jakeem said:

“I think my base is so strong, I’m not sure that I have to do that,” Trump tells TIME, after being asked whether he should reach out to swing voters.

“When was the last time [Trump] apologized?… His refusal to condemn far right, white nationalist violence… [He] always sort of soft pedals it, there is an awareness of people around him that these are folks he doesn’t want to alienate”

- @JonLemire w/ @NicolleDWallace

Image result for deadline white house jonathan lemire

trump supporters in this group will never desert him.

• Sad 1

On 5/18/2019 at 10:41 AM, Princess of Tap said:

This is one trump supporter who finally learned what a liar and a jerk trump is. Too bad this lesson may cost him nearly $150,000.

Too bad there are still millions supporting this LOSER!

• Sad 1

On 6/8/2019 at 1:51 PM, Princess of Tap said:

English teacher/ trump supporter doesn't realize that tweets are public until her school board fires her.

SWEET.

• Haha 1

On 4/6/2019 at 11:30 AM, Princess of Tap said:

I think trump's bigoted and hateful domination of the public sphere has knocked over every Boulder and Rock in America that was holding down all the crazy  nutcases in all 50 states.

Some even had enough literacy, probably signing an " X ",  to vote for him.

YEP. They all feel emboldened now.

9 hours ago, jakeem said:

"Quit trying to make us feel teary-eyed for the children. Yes, I love children a great deal, but to me, it's up to the parents to do things rightfully and legally"

What some Trump supporters think of family separations at the border: https://cnn.it/2tbn3xp 

DgITRxkXUAIgscO.jpg

9 hours ago, jakeem said:

Brett Pransky Retweeted CNN

This attitude right here is how Auschwitz became Auschwitz and stayed Auschwitz for all those years.

He might would be teary-eyed if they were white children who spoke English.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, jakeem said:

Pat Cunnane Retweeted CNN

Listen carefully. For 6 minutes, the Vice President refuses to acknowledge that children in American “care” - without toothpaste, beds, blankets, basic medicine, or showers - are being mistreated. A self-proclaimed “man of God” by the way.

7 hours ago, jakeem said:

CNN’s Jake Tapper grills Vice President Pence on conditions at migrant detention centers, asking if children there should have toothbrushes, blankets and medicines. “Of course,” says Pence. https://cnn.it/2J3etHZ 

Image result for mike pence cnn state of the union

And 6 minutes is all it took.....

• Sad 1

I just can't imagine who that one-third supports.

• Sad 1

55 minutes ago, jakeem said:

"Tennessee has lost 14 percent of its rural physicians and 18 percent of its rural hospitals in the past decade, leaving an estimated 2.5 million residents with insufficient access to medical care."

V-2qDywN?format=jpg&name=600x314

29 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Howard Dean Retweeted Maggie Haberman

Tennessee refused to accept Medicaid expansion from Obamacare. They have no one to blame but themselves for electing people who put politics above the welfare of their citizens.

In Tennessee 60% of the voters went with trump.

People deserve what they voted for.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

On the eve of July 4th, Trump supporters gathered outside the White House and behaved just as he would have liked: They screamed at, cursed out and physically intimidated one of his critics.

In this case, it was a homeless man.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-supporters-july-4-washington-dc_n_5d1d09dbe4b01b834730ea4f

jLqByvI2?format=jpg&name=600x314

trump supporters showing us exactly what they're made of.

I think the T-shirt says it all.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, mr6666 said:

Alex RubinsteinVerified account @RealAlexRubi

This woman's sign has generated a bit of controversy on the internet today, so I decided to post my interview with her from earlier.

She tells the story of the father and his 2-year-old from El Salvador who drowned trying to make it to the U.S. "It makes me really sad," she said.

D-qt3hIWwAACAOk.png

We can be thankful on this 4th of July that the majority of Americans are not like this.

• Sad 1