Sign in to follow this  
Princess of Tap

The Trump Tower Hillbillies : What in the World is the Matter with Trump Supporters? Are They Crazy?

398 posts in this topic

Trump Attacked This Student On Twitter. Then, Her Life Became a Living Nightmare-

"A female college student who has suffered a year of brutal abuse from Donald Trump’s deplorable troll army after the candidate tweeted about her has finally told her story to reporters. ....

In addition to the gratuitous insults, Trump appeared to directly encourage his fans to harass Batchelder by tweeting screenshots of her social media accounts.

"T****’s tweets, despite the obnoxious character they reveal, are not particularly dangerous in and of themselves, but his hordes of angry followers ready to execute his every command create a serious threat....

http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/12/09/trump-attacked-student-twitter-life-became-living-nightmare/

well, she started it. :lol:

well, she started it. :lol:

Trump is so busy being a bully online, on Twitter, on television on everything, do you think that he'll have enough time to be president?

But I don't think the presidency will be that important to Trump - - he probably just sees the United States as another one of his businesses-- to get all the money he can get from it and then it can just go bankrupt.

That certainly has worked for Trump in the past. So there's no reason to believe that he won't continue that way of doing things in the future.

Trump's businesses went bankrupt, but it never seemed to affect him. In fact it seems as though he got richer from it. While all of the little people who were involved-- independent small-business people-- we're the ones who got shafted.

I hope that won't be the new model for the United States.

What can I do if I witness a bias attack?”

Short answer: We reached out to experts to devise a strategy. Here’s what they recommend: 1) Be a good witness, record and identify the incident. 2) Be prepared to speak out, but don’t escalate the conflict. 3) Be an ally. 4) Find a safe space. 5) Learn more.....

http://billmoyers.com/story/talking-back-hate-speech-explained/

“History tells us that when law enforcement authorities demonstrate that there are consequences to this hate then, it will dissipate,”....

• Like 1

What can I do if I witness a bias attack?”

Short answer: We reached out to experts to devise a strategy. Here’s what they recommend: 1) Be a good witness, record and identify the incident. 2) Be prepared to speak out, but don’t escalate the conflict. 3) Be an ally. 4) Find a safe space. 5) Learn more.....

http://billmoyers.com/story/talking-back-hate-speech-explained/

“History tells us that when law enforcement authorities demonstrate that there are consequences to this hate then, it will dissipate,”....

Okay, after clicking on that link, for the most part here Mr.6 I'd say that that's some pretty good advice.

Well, except for maybe No.5 here, and which reads as follows:

5. Learn more

Break out of your bubble. Social media frequently becomes an echo chamber, surrounding you in a bubble of like-minded colleagues and friends. A recent article on Good’s websitesuggests seeking out voices you would not usually hear from — particularly marginalized opinions and perspectives.

--------------

Okay now, let me ask you a question here, dude.

Have you EVER read some of the downright asinine opinions that some of the people on the far right/good ol' boys/white supremacists types post onto the Internet in websites that aren't "catering to people who are like-minded", like, say, a website like THIS around HERE and in which we here at least have a common and collective love of old movies?

Hell dude, most of those types in those OTHER websites not only show themselves to be unable to state an intelligent thought to any good effect or degree, but HELL AGAIN dude, MOST of those freakin' bozos have the freakin' English grammar and spelling skills of your average FIFTH grader!

And so, I don't know about YOU, but somehow the thought that I'm going to somehow "learn" anything from THOSE freakin' bozos is a pretty far-fetched concept in MY book anyway, dude.

(...and thus, you can just count me out as one who might take THIS particular little piece of "advice" to heart anytime soon, ol' buddy!!!)   ;)

LOL

• Like 2

We had another "great" letter to the editor in my local newspaper today. It says, in part:

"There is a cancer in our society, a malignant cancer called communism that has been adopted by the Democratic party and all minorities as their rule of law. OUR U.S. Constitution is NOT based on their communistic ideology. They are determined to destroy our history and erase the pride we have in ourselves for creating the greatest nation on Earth.

These communists are funded by billionaire anarchist George Soros who will gladly pay any fines [for those who commit vandalism] so his agents can continue their malicious efforts against the American people.

I do believe that with the blessing of God we have been delivered from the continuation of this horrible blasphemy thanks to the election of Donald Trump. Monuments and symbols that represent our Christian nation and Christian heritage will again be restored to their highest honor across the land."

Just to clarify, there have been NO reported acts of vandalism against any monuments, religious structures, or anything else in this area in many years. The only acts of vandalism reported have been committed by Trump supporters, based on the ubiquitous tagging of Trump's name left at all of the scenes.

We had another "great" letter to the editor in my local newspaper today. It says, in part:

"There is a cancer in our society, a malignant cancer called communism that has been adopted by the Democratic party and all minorities as their rule of law. OUR U.S. Constitution is NOT based on their communistic ideology. They are determined to destroy our history and erase the pride we have in ourselves for creating the greatest nation on Earth.

These communists are funded by billionaire anarchist George Soros who will gladly pay any fines [for those who commit vandalism] so his agents can continue their malicious efforts against the American people.

I do believe that with the blessing of God we have been delivered from the continuation of this horrible blasphemy thanks to the election of Donald Trump. Monuments and symbols that represent our Christian nation and Christian heritage will again be restored to their highest honor across the land."

Just to clarify, there have been NO reported acts of vandalism against any monuments, religious structures, or anything else in this area in many years. The only acts of vandalism reported have been committed by Trump supporters, based on the ubiquitous tagging of Trump's name left at all of the scenes.

Hard to tell if the letter writer was connecting vandalism with  restoring Christian heritage.     Instead it could be the that the vandalism was a reference to the various protests sparked by the shootings of black men (e.g. Fergusson,  Baltimore etc...) as well as anti-Trump protest  and the restored monuments and symbols being the 10 Commandments in Court Houses,  the dispute with the display of a Cross at military cemeteries etc.. which in most cases the secular folks have won in recent years.   

Regardless this in one out-there religious nut case.   Like so many they confuse supporting a secular democracy with an economic system.    An atheist\agnostic,  like myself , can support capitalism as the soundest economic system.  

Hard to tell if the letter writer was connecting vandalism with  restoring Christian heritage.     Instead it could be the that the vandalism was a reference to the various protests sparked by the shootings of black men (e.g. Fergusson,  Baltimore etc...) as well as anti-Trump protest  and the restored monuments and symbols being the 10 Commandments in Court Houses,  the dispute with the display of a Cross at military cemeteries etc.. which in most cases the secular folks have won in recent years.   

Regardless this in one out-there religious nut case.   Like so many they confuse supporting a secular democracy with an economic system.    An atheist\agnostic,  like myself , can support capitalism as the soundest economic system.  

I omitted a prefatory section about our local county commissioners passing an anti-vandalism ordinance with a $100 fine as punishment. This ordinance was passed to placate a local group dedicated to "preserving Southern Christian American heritage" who had been calling for preemptive measures in case acts of vandalism did occur. This same group holds regular Confederate flag parades and rallies, involving them driving their pick-up trucks around town in procession with giant Confederate flags mounted in the beds, usually followed by a trip to the predominantly black neighborhoods to honk their horns and rev their engines while "whooping and hollerin'".

The letter writer recommended that the ordinance be changed to a minimum $10,000 fine and 30 days in jail. He also closed his letter by proposing that anyone who has a problem with Southern, Christian, or American history and heritage leave the country. "Love it or leave it!" rears its head again.

• Like 2

Trump supporters threaten Electors....

"Art Sisneros resigned his duties as an elector last month because he felt that voting for Trump “would bring dishonor to God.”

“In most homes, kids do not have the right to eat Skittles for dinner,” Sisneros wrote. “It is not in their best interest. The people will get their vote. They will get their Skittles for dinner. I will sleep well at night knowing I neither gave in to their demands nor caved to my convictions. I will also mourn the loss of our republic.”

Trump supporters did not react well.

(Trump supporters) were far more aggressive and far more nasty,” he said. “I received a lot of threats. I just didn’t think it would do any good to share them or make a big deal out of them. There were several nasty ones—to vote for Trump, or else. Some of them were pretty vague like, ‘We’re going to hunt you down,’ that kind of stuff. Some were like, ‘We’re going to find out where you work and come after you.’”

One commenter who is an avid consumer of Fox News just today threatened to bring a “9MM” to Sisneros’ home, apparently under the impression that he was planning to cast his vote for “CRICKED HILLARY” rather than resign.....

http://usuncut.com/news/vote-trump-rape-wife-electors-getting-insane-threats-refuse-support-trump/

• Like 1

Good thing Putin ain't a commie. That is why the Republican party wants him to annex this country as part of his own.

• Like 1

Good thing Putin ain't a commie. That is why the Republican party wants him to annex this country as part of his own.

Well if it's good enough for the Crimeans, then it's probably good enough for all the Americans who voted for Trump.

I omitted a prefatory section about our local county commissioners passing an anti-vandalism ordinance with a $100 fine as punishment. This ordinance was passed to placate a local group dedicated to "preserving Southern Christian American heritage" who had been calling for preemptive measures in case acts of vandalism did occur. This same group holds regular Confederate flag parades and rallies, involving them driving their pick-up trucks around town in procession with giant Confederate flags mounted in the beds, usually followed by a trip to the predominantly black neighborhoods to honk their horns and rev their engines while "whooping and hollerin'".

The letter writer recommended that the ordinance be changed to a minimum $10,000 fine and 30 days in jail. He also closed his letter by proposing that anyone who has a problem with Southern, Christian, or American history and heritage leave the country. "Love it or leave it!" rears its head again.

I have noticed in my area that many of the people who were flying Confederate battle flags on their motorcycles and pick-ups have switched to US flags.  The flag has changed, but the reason has not.  I asked one 18 year old I know why he switched flags and he confirmed it still means the same thing - hatred of anyone not WASP.

Always amuses me about the people who fly flags from their vehicles and the flags get dirty, wet and deteriorate.  However, anyone who burns a flag should be put in jail.  Actually a lot of fire departments fly the flags all the time without thinking about the disrespect to the flag.  A parade, funeral, etc. is one thing, but 24/7, even at fires in all that smoke and debris?

Trump Troll Forces Vanity Fair Editor Off Twitter By Harming Him,

"Apparently, the deplorable troll tweeted a strobe at Eichenwald, who suffers from epilepsy, and this person clearly knew that. With the strobe image were the words “you deserve a seizure.”

Eichenwald, for his own safety, is getting off of Twitter and is currently seeking legal action...

http://newcenturytimes.com/2016/12/17/trump-troll-forces-vanity-fair-editor-off-twitter-by-harming-him-and-its-horrific-tweets/

Trump Troll Forces Vanity Fair Editor Off Twitter By Harming Him,

"Apparently, the deplorable troll tweeted a strobe at Eichenwald, who suffers from epilepsy, and this person clearly knew that. With the strobe image were the words “you deserve a seizure.”

Eichenwald, for his own safety, is getting off of Twitter and is currently seeking legal action...

http://newcenturytimes.com/2016/12/17/trump-troll-forces-vanity-fair-editor-off-twitter-by-harming-him-and-its-horrific-tweets/

Trump voters take their cue from their Idol who lacks character and civilization. They want to harass people into intimidation and into silence. That simply is not going to work in a democracy. But we've seen it before with Mussolini and Hitler. That's the kind of people we're dealing with.

Trump voters take their cue from their Idol who lacks character and civilization. They want to harass people into intimidation and into silence. That simply is not going to work in a democracy. But we've seen it before with Mussolini and Hitler. That's the kind of people we're dealing with.

One thing I've learned since being on the internet and HERE on the TCM forum, a troll will harass just for the mean fun of it.  Trump is just the excuse.  You have no idea how many members we've lost due to trolls. The moderator has curb their activity since the late 2000's meltdown.

Rule of thumb for any internet forum....

don__t_feed_the_troll___by_blag001-d5r7e

• Like 1

One thing I've learned since being on the internet and HERE on the TCM forum, a troll will harass just for the mean fun of it. Trump is just the excuse. You have no idea how many members we've lost due to trolls. The moderator has curb their activity since the late 2000's meltdown.

Rule of thumb for any internet forum....

don__t_feed_the_troll___by_blag001-d5r7e

Troll is just the word that they use on the internet for the old-fashioned bully and/or racist who has lately been extremely publicly validated by Donald Trump.

Donald Trump, starting with his racist birther campaign against President Barack Obama and ending with his sexist rants against Hillary "the nasty woman" Clinton, has even given racist and sexist persons more reasons to be trolls online.

In addition, a number of quotes, tapes, and lawsuits from his past reveal that Trump has been a racist and a sexist all his life.

(Grab them by the *****!)

Trump is the kind of public person that lowlife in this country have been waiting for--for decades--to give them validation, support and publicity for their own hateful, racist, sexist, vulgar, crude and ignorant acts.

• Like 3

One Of The “Alt-Right” Men Who Brought You “Pizzagate” Is Now Attacking Vic Berger-

“Alt-right” social media personality Mike Cernovich used “pizzagate”-like tactics to attack video editor and satirist Vic Berger, who was subjected to online harassment and threats after he mocked Cernovich. In spite of his repeated harassment of other Twitter users, the social media network has taken no action against Cernovich, who became a verified user in August.

Cernovich operates the website Danger & Play, which publishes numerous articles, essays, and audio recordings that attack feminists and "SJWs" (social justice warriors) and dispute the validity of date rape claims. On his Twitter accounts, Cernovich has dismissed the possibility of date rape, writing, “The hotter the sex, the more closely it resembles rape”....

Cernovich’s “pizzagate” tactics have resulted in a flood of online harassment and death threats aimed at Berger from “alt-right” Twitter users. Berger tweeted on December 18 that he was abandoning his Twitter profile until the harassment “is settled” because he needed to “protect [his] family.” And that’s worrying because, as UW-Madison public affairs professor Don Moynihan pointed out, after “pizzagate” it is “reasonable to worry that lies will end in violence.”

https://mediamatters.org/blog/2016/12/19/one-alt-right-men-who-brought-you-pizzagate-now-attacking-vic-berger/214867

Remember the story about the black church in Mississippi that was burned, and "Vote Trump" was graffiti-ed on the wall?

Well, the culprit ended up being one of the church's own black parishioners, and he painted the Trump slogan to throw suspicion elsewhere.

45]5pAhmgOr_bigger.jpgSteven Greenhouse@greenhousenyt

More

Steven Greenhouse Retweeted The New York Times

Trump railed against Goldman in campaign. Now he has ex-Goldman folks as communications director, top econ adviser, Treasury Secy, NSC No. 2

Try telling his supporters that he is a duplicitous hypocrite and doesn't represent the little guy. The braindead.

• Like 1

Troll is just the word that they use on the internet for the old-fashioned bully and/or racist who has lately been extremely publicly validated by Donald Trump.

Donald Trump, starting with his racist birther campaign against President Barack Obama and ending with his sexist rants against Hillary "the nasty woman" Clinton, has even given racist and sexist persons more reasons to be trolls online.

In addition, a number of quotes, tapes, and lawsuits from his past reveal that Trump has been a racist and a sexist all his life.

(Grab them by the *****!)

Trump is the kind of public person that lowlife in this country have been waiting for--for decades--to give them validation, support and publicity for their own hateful, racist, sexist, vulgar, crude and ignorant acts.

• Like 3

trump supporters are smart enough to not obsess about the popular vote.

did those 3 million more votes put her in the white house? no. so why is it being obsessed upon? do they believe if they all shout 3 million at the top of their voices simultaneously that november 8th 2016 will just magically repeat itself with a different election outcome?

loser schtootzes.  :lol: 

trump supporters are smart enough to not obsess about the popular vote.

did those 3 million more votes put her in the white house? no. so why is it being obsessed upon? do they believe if they all shout 3 million at the top of their voices simultaneously that november 8th 2016 will just magically repeat itself with a different election outcome?

loser schtootzes.  :lol: 

You are as obsessed as your ridiculous leader with the November election. Both of you bring it up all the time. The only reason Trump has that Voter Fraud commission is not because there was voter fraud (there was almost none) but because Trump cannot get over losing the popular vote. So he screams Voter Fraud, something he pulled out of his ****, and has this commission formed.

The actual goal of the commission is to actually try to SUPPRESS the vote, removing many young, old, students and people of color.....any constituency that is Democrwtic-leaning. Or they make it harder by drastically curtailing voting locations, and early voting periods.

Edited by TCMModerator1
Edited for Language
  • Like 2