Princess of Tap

What Are They Saying about drumpf aka trump? " He's a******* Moron! "

1,416 posts in this topic

36) (CNN)While Michelle Obama was a harsh critic of Donald Trump on the campaign trail, the first lady says in an interview that she is supportive of the country's incoming new leader.

"The words that we say moving forward -- all of us, it matters, which is one of the reasons Barack and I are so supportive of this transition, because no matter how we felt going into it, it is important for the health of this nation that we support the commander-in-chief," she told Oprah Winfrey in an interview that aired Monday on CBS. "Wasn't done when my husband took office but we're going high and this is what's best for the country."

"So we are going to be there for the next president and do whatever we have to do to make sure that he is successful because if he succeeds we all succeed," she added.

By Eugene Scott, CNN

Updated 10:27 AM ET, Tue December 20, 2016

• Like 1

Sooooo...

Michelle take the high road

And Donny take the low road

And he'll be in D.C. before long

But me and my true love

Don't give a crap no more

So just wake us up when

America is bonnie great again

(...and THAT'S what I'M sayin' about all this...in a Scottish sort'a way)

• Like 1

26) (Trump) "He doesn't know much, but one thing he does know is how to get angry, white men to vote for him."

Former President Bill Clinton

The Bedford-Pound Ridge Record Review, 12/16/16

who cares? :lol: 

Well, I hear comedian Dom Irrera here is saying about Trump is that HE thinks he's a slimy, no-good, two-timing, back-stabbing, little weasel-faced rat!

dom_irrera_435x290.jpg

(...but he doesn't mean that in a bad way)

Dargo--

I'm pretty slow today so I'm not up with all this pop culture.

I'm stll back with Henny Youngman and Buddy Hackett.

Who is Dom?

BTW-- I spend most of my free time at Downton Abbey-- I don't think I'm really with it. LOL

Who is Dom?

Dom Irrera is a stand-up comedian who has been on the scene for the past 35+ years. He used to be on the stand-up comedy shows a lot, as well as many appearances on Carson and Letterman. He was listed on Comedy Central's 100 Greatest Stand-Up Comedians of All Time, coming in at number 79.

I was never too crazy about him myself, although he has a lot of fans.

• Like 1

Thanks, Lawrence. 

Yep Princess, as Lawrence explained here, Dom was a popular and frequent guest stand-up comedian on the late night talk shows, especially during the '80s and '90s.

His act consisted primarily of him talking about his youth growing up on the mean streets of South Philadelphia, and of many of the low-life and/or "connected" characters he hung with back then.

And his signature catchphrase "..but I don't mean that in a bad way", was based on how he would recall in his act that where he grew up those characters from his past would say the most vile things about another guy, but then afterward attempt to lessen the impact of it by saying that line.

(...and I always thought he was pretty funny...and that's why I used a bit of Dom's act in this thread...it just seemed appropriate somehow)

• Like 1

Sooooo...

Michelle take the high road

And Donny take the low road

And he'll be in D.C. before long

But me and my true love

Don't give a crap no more

So just wake us up when

America is bonnie great again

(...and THAT'S what I'M sayin' about all this...in a Scottish sort'a way)

Waltzing Hillary, Waltzing Hillary,

You'll come a-waltzing, Hillary, with me.

And Trump sang as he shoved that jumbuck in his tuckerbag,

"You'll come a-waltzing, Hillary, with me."

Up rode the Trumpster, mounted on his thoroughbred;

Down came the Trumpters -- one, two, three.

"Where's that jolly Billy-buck you've got in your tuckerbag?

You'll come a-waltzing, Hillary, with me."

And Trump sang as he shoved that jumbuck in his tuckerbag,

"You'll come a-waltzing, Hillary, with me."

Up rode the Trumpster, mounted on his thoroughbred;

Down came the Trumpters -- one, two, three.

HEY! Not too shabby there...MATE!

However, if ya wanna go all Aussie on me here, how about...

Tie me Donny boy down, sport

Tie me Donny boy down.

After four years of his crap,

(we'll be singin')

Tie me Donny boy down.

(...just mark my woooooorrrrrrrrdddddddds) 

HEY! Not too shabby there...MATE!

However, if ya wanna go all Aussie on me here, how about...

Tie me Donny boy down, sport

Tie me Donny boy down.

After four years of his crap,

(we'll be singin')

Tie me Donny boy down.

(...just mark my woooooorrrrrrrrdddddddds)

Dargo-- That's good.

But around that same time when Rolf Harris had that hit, there was another hit song about Australia called My Boomerang Won't Come Back.

It will be interesting to see if Trump is a one-term president, like Mitch McConnell wanted President Obama to be, or if Orange Man comes back like a boomerang.

My guess is:

Trump won't Boomerang back

After 4 years of his crap

Trump won't Boomerang back

36) (CNN)While Michelle Obama was a harsh critic of Donald Trump on the campaign trail, the first lady says in an interview that she is supportive of the country's incoming new leader.

"The words that we say moving forward -- all of us, it matters, which is one of the reasons Barack and I are so supportive of this transition, because no matter how we felt going into it, it is important for the health of this nation that we support the commander-in-chief," she told Oprah Winfrey in an interview that aired Monday on CBS. "Wasn't done when my husband took office but we're going high and this is what's best for the country."

"So we are going to be there for the next president and do whatever we have to do to make sure that he is successful because if he succeeds we all succeed," she added.

By Eugene Scott, CNN

Updated 10:27 AM ET, Tue December 20, 2016

checkmate

32) "On National Security, I'm literally praying that the Trump transition gets better than it is right now."

Rachel Maddow,MSNBC, 12/19/16

the last thing she ever prayed for was an inflatable.

• Like 1

I know you are stubborn in your views. This essay will not change them, but be brave and read it anyway.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/ashford01.htm

http://www.religioustolerance.org/ashford02.htm

http://www.religioustolerance.org/ashford03.htm

Let's hope that IF there is a God and he so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son to forgive mankind that the "sins" involving pleasure and no pain on self and others AND involve an act of l-o-v-e are not judged in the same way as the "sins" that cause pain and suffering on others. Sadly many, MANY conservative religious politicians are doing the latter with increasing frequency and it will be interesting to see how they will be judged by the higher being they accept as their supreme authority.

very biased reasoning designed to undermine and invalidate the authority of holy scripture.

God is unchanging. something that is wrong in God's eyes thousands of years ago would be just as wrong today.

the false notion trying to be put forth is that holy scripture is fluid and never has any timeless fixed meaning which is nonsense.

the alternative of course is that man who is such a carnal creature and who of course wants to find ways around God's laws and ordainments so that he can be 'free' to gratify himself sexually and at the same time lie to himself that he has not disobeyed God...

http://biblehub.com/leviticus/20-13.htm

Another thread that has gotten way off track.  Might as well close it and send everybody to the other dozen Trump threads.

Sorry, Lawrence.

ACLU Makes FULL PAGE Donald Trump Announcement Via New York Times-

“These proposals are not simply un-American and wrong-headed. They are unlawful and unconstitutional, and would violate the First, Fourth, Fifth, Eighth, and Fourteenth Amendments of the Constitution, as well as other statutes and international treaties.”

“If you do not reverse course and endeavor to make these campaign promises a reality, you will have to contend with the full firepower of the ACLU at your every step.....

“One thing is certain: We will be vigilant every day of your tenure as president. And when you ultimately vacate the Oval Office, we will do likewise with your successor.”

see entire:  http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/11/18/just-in-aclu-makes-full-page-donald-trump-announcement-via-new-york-times-image/

• Like 1

Executive George Polisner, who had put 23 long years of dedicated work at Oracle, abruptly quit in protest.---

"Trump stokes fear, hatred and violence toward people of color, Muslims and immigrants. It is well-known that hate crimes are surging as he has provided license for this ignorance-based expression of malice.....

I began with Oracle in 1993 and was proud to work among some of the best software development and operations engineers in the world. I’ve made significant contributions to Oracle along the way....

I am not with President-elect Trump and I am not here to help him in any way. In fact –when his policies border on the unconstitutional, the criminal and the morally unjust –I am here to oppose him in every possible and legal way.

Therefore I must resign from this once great company."

http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/12/22/boss-joined-trumps-team-wrote-epic-resignation-letter/

• Like 1

Prince Charles issues veiled warning over Donald Trump and return to 'dark days of 1930s'

'We are now seeing the rise of many populist groups across the world that are increasingly aggressive to those who adhere to a minority faith,' warns Prince of Wales

"The suffering doesn’t end when they arrive seeking refuge in a foreign land," he said. "We are now seeing the rise of many populist groups across the world that are increasingly aggressive towards those who adhere to a minority faith."

He went on to urge listeners to remember this Christmas “how the story of the Nativity unfolds with the fleeing of the holy family to escape violent persecution”.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/prince-charles-donald-trump-warning-right-populism-dark-days-thought-for-the-day-a7489876.html

ACLU Makes FULL PAGE Donald Trump Announcement Via New York Times-

“These proposals are not simply un-American and wrong-headed. They are unlawful and unconstitutional, and would violate the First, Fourth, Fifth, Eighth, and Fourteenth Amendments of the Constitution, as well as other statutes and international treaties.”

“If you do not reverse course and endeavor to make these campaign promises a reality, you will have to contend with the full firepower of the ACLU at your every step.....

“One thing is certain: We will be vigilant every day of your tenure as president. And when you ultimately vacate the Oval Office, we will do likewise with your successor.”

see entire:  http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/11/18/just-in-aclu-makes-full-page-donald-trump-announcement-via-new-york-times-image/

merry_christmas_to_the_aclu_greeting_car

Executive George Polisner, who had put 23 long years of dedicated work at Oracle, abruptly quit in protest.---

"Trump stokes fear, hatred and violence toward people of color, Muslims and immigrants. It is well-known that hate crimes are surging as he has provided license for this ignorance-based expression of malice.....

I began with Oracle in 1993 and was proud to work among some of the best software development and operations engineers in the world. I’ve made significant contributions to Oracle along the way....

I am not with President-elect Trump and I am not here to help him in any way. In fact –when his policies border on the unconstitutional, the criminal and the morally unjust –I am here to oppose him in every possible and legal way.

Therefore I must resign from this once great company."

http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/12/22/boss-joined-trumps-team-wrote-epic-resignation-letter/

While Michelle Obama was a harsh critic of Donald Trump on the campaign trail, the first lady says in an interview that she is supportive of the country's incoming new leader.

39) "By spearheading the bogus,racist birther movement, Donald Trump has done everything in his power to delegitimize the Presidency of Barack Obama, which in turn, was an attempt to destabilize the government of the United States."

The Originator of this Thread

"By spearheading the bogus,racist birther movement, Donald Trump has done everything in his power to delegitimize the Presidency of Barack Obama, which in turn, was an attempt to destabilize the government of the United States."

The Originator of this Thread

Hate Trumps Love

very biased reasoning designed to undermine and invalidate the authority of holy scripture.

God is unchanging. something that is wrong in God's eyes thousands of years ago would be just as wrong today.

the false notion trying to be put forth is that holy scripture is fluid and never has any timeless fixed meaning which is nonsense.

the alternative of course is that man who is such a carnal creature and who of course wants to find ways around God's laws and ordainments so that he can be 'free' to gratify himself sexually and at the same time lie to himself that he has not disobeyed God...

http://biblehub.com/leviticus/20-13.htm

It is all about "authority" to you, isn't it? ;)

I just put this material out there for you to read, Nippy... just as Jake puts out the Breitbart pieces for you to read. You are entitled to your own opinion regarding the source. Hopefully you do read it.

It is all about "authority" to you, isn't it? ;)

I just put this material out there for you to read, Nippy... just as Jake puts out the Breitbart pieces for you to read. You are entitled to your own opinion regarding the source. Hopefully you do read it.

JL--

You and Nip and some other members have taken up a very lively discussion that directly has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

I would strongly suggest that one of you start a new thread where you all can discuss this at your leisure.

I enjoy reading comments that people make about the various quotes, but I believe your discussion has gone beyond that--it is biblical in nature and seems to be a polemical discussion of societal mores, which is really deserving of its own thread.