Princess of Tap

What Are They Saying about trump? " He's a racist, He's a con man, and He is a cheat." " He's the white OJ."

2,639 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

Who will stand up for Uncle Sam?

Hopefully voters because I don't think enough GOP Senators will do so.   

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 9/27/2019 at 7:11 PM, mr6666 said:

White House also restricted access to Trump's calls with Putin and Saudi crown prince

....In the case of Trump's call with Prince Mohammed, officials who ordinarily would have been given access to a rough transcript of the conversation never saw one, according to one of the sources. Instead, a transcript was never circulated at all, which the source said was highly unusual, particularly after a high-profile conversation.

The call - which the person said contained no especially sensitive national security secrets --

.......It's not clear if aides took the additional step of placing the Saudi Arabia and Russia phone calls in the same highly secured electronic system that held a now-infamous phone call with Ukraine's president and which helped spark a whistleblower complaint made public this week, though officials confirmed calls aside from the Ukraine conversation were placed there.

But the attempts to conceal information about Trump's discussions with Prince Mohammed and Putin further illustrate the extraordinary efforts taken by Trump's aides to strictly limit the number of people with access to his conversations with foreign leaders.......

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/09/27/politics/white-house-restricted-trump-calls-putin-saudi/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

<_<

There's much more to be discovered and to investigate.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

Who will stand up for Uncle Sam?

do you also have the marvelous New Yorker front page with *SINATRA from young to old  I used t, but lost it

I'd actually pay jut or that cover Princess

2 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

There's much more to be discovered and to investigate.

I'm not especially a fan of Trump, but that is ridiculous  Both do have massive ego's though

3 minutes ago, spence said:

do you also have the marvelous New Yorker front page with *SINATRA from young to old  I used t, but lost it

I'd actually pay jut or that cover Princess

I've never seen that cover. 

Sinatra was the first singer I ever heard on the radio who I liked.

I remember that he had a TV show years ago. Did you ever see that too?

40 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

New CBS poll:

55 percent of Americans -- a solid majority -- approve of the decision to open an impeachment inquiry.

And a plurality, 42-36, say Trump deserves to be impeached over the Ukraine matter.

The uptick is due to some independents and Republicans getting on board.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, mr6666 said:

Republicans who back an impeachment inquiry can save the country — and the GOP

The party was able to reinvent itself after Nixon's resignation because it had distanced itself from his presidency. It must do the same today.

"......But because the Republican Party had separated itself from Nixon, it could spend its wilderness years forming a new identity. In 1980, infused with fresh energy and led by Ronald Reagan, the Republican Party returned to power, and conservatism became the dominant force in American politics until the financial crisis of 2008.

Ditching Nixon proved to be in the best long-term interests of the party.

Abandoning Donald Trump will, as well. The country once again needs a revitalized GOP. Trumpism needs to be exorcized from the party of Lincoln and Reagan..........

while many of Trump’s allies in Congress are circling the wagons, there are many Republicans privately trying to figure out how to best navigate the moment. If only there was an elder statesman who could rally the remaining adults in the Senate to do what’s right.

Hello, Mitt Romney....

Shrewd calculation may be exactly what the party needs. If 2019 is like 1972, Republicans are smart to be putting space between themselves and Trump.

If Romney’s place in the Senate is to be the elder statesman who can help that process along, the party — and the country — will thank him for it.

Eventually. "

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/republicans-who-back-impeachment-can-save-country-gop-ncna1059896?cid=sm_npd_ms_tw_ma

<_<

So far it looks like the big heavy GOP elephant is going down with the trump ship, although a few slick rats may already be on the way to the exit.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, mr6666 said:

"It's clear that the president's greatest fear is that the American people and the American people alone

might determine the outcome of the next election.

(He thinks) He needs foreign help, he needs corrupt help from his own executives..." -

w/

:unsure:

Boris Johnson, prime minister of the UK

Vladimir Putin, president of Russia

And how many others want to help trump destroy American democracy?

• Sad 2

12 hours ago, mr6666 said:

#TrumpMeltdown Trends

as Americans Mock Trump's Combative Press Conference With Finnish President

.......California governor Gavin Newsom fired back at Trump after his attacks on Pelosi and San Francisco by expressing sympathy for Niinistö. "Actually watched your press conference—mainly just feel bad for the poor President of Finland who had to endure that," he tweeted.

Tens of thousands of Americans also took to Twitter to mock the president's performance in the Oval Office. As of Wednesday afternoon, "Finland" and the hashtag #TrumpMeltdown rose to the first and second most-trending topic on the social media platform in the United States........

......"We just witnessed the US president having a psychotic episode on live TV: The mental decline of Trump has been nothing short of stunning. At this point, it's absolutely gross negligence for White House staff, as well as Trump's family not to do an intervention. #TrumpMeltdown," Twitter user @maddenifico wrote. ...

https://www.newsweek.com/trumpmeltdown-trends-americans-mock-trumps-combative-press-conference-finnish-president-1462758?utm_medium=Social&amp;utm_campaign=NewsweekTwitter&amp;utm_source=Twitter

:lol:  :blink:

The jockstrap presser

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, mr6666 said:

Adam Schiff: White House Stonewalling Will Be Considered Obstruction Of Justice

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who appeared with Schiff, called the impeachment inquiry of President Donald Trump “a sad development"

.........Tuesday, Pompeo sent a letter to Foreign Affairs Committee Chair Eliot Engel (D-N.Y.) in which he argued House committee leaders’ request to depose five current and former State Department officials was an attempt to “intimidate” and “bully” them and that the timeline was inadequate. Pompeo confirmed Wednesday that he was on the president’s July 25 call with the Ukrainian president.

Any stonewalling by the administration, Schiff said, “would be considered further evidence of obstruction of justice.”

“They would be strengthening the case for obstruction if they behave that way,” he added......

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/nancy-pelosi-trump-impeachment_n_5d94ba05e4b0ac3cddb1f2e0?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000067

Obstruction, cover-ups, foreign leaders-- this is a textbook example of impeachment.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

Obstruction, cover-ups, foreign leaders-- this is a textbook example of impeachment.

Try not to mixed movies & politics unless we are talking political pix  But Nancy Pelosi is a.....  I;m not particularly a fan of Trump, but they must conduct this ongoing nonsense because they ring nothing to the table to defeat him at the ballot box  I'' be 55 in November & have never, ever seen such ongoing nonsense daily 24-7 especially CNN-(which used to be the news beacon, now all Trump?)  In essence it's Rupert Murdoch-(Fox News) vs. CNN owner now, sad it's still not Ted turner though. Darn it I forget his name right   George Soros, that's it

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

If at all e's impeached it will never remove him from the White House, just like Clinton in the late '90's

They must, but don't care what an impeachment does to the country CHAOS

& I didn't even vote for Donald las time  He will make mincemeat of out Joe Biden-(P.S. My mother met & even danced with Joe in Delaware in the mid '70's)

I kinda like him as a person though, for a politician Mr,. Biden  it looked like Harris was gonna' be the one, but I kept telling people it was too early that 1st debate, she seemed to have it a  everything fans of Hillary really wanted, but Hillary did not have fir real & amazingly-(not really considering the source0 is among those spearheading this thing now & among very fist thing trump said after winning when asked if they planned to prosecute her his reply "No, she's been through enough, leave her alone" unquote

The egos of this folks is stunning, about 99% of them, Trump's is the worst & 0bama By no means a fan & didn't vote for him either but a pres that seemed to posses no ego was George W. Bush he really wanted to be a Baseball player, besides I'll always think as lots do The Prince of Darkness Dick Cheyney was running the show those 8 years

But just imagine of she was president right now  Plus, I agree with many there's something psychically wrong with her, her head & the falling,etc

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, spence said:

Try not to mixed movies & politics unless we are talking political pix  But Nancy Pelosi is a.....  I;m not particularly a fan of Trump, but they must conduct this ongoing nonsense because they ring nothing to the table to defeat him at the ballot box  I'' be 55 in November & have never, ever seen such ongoing nonsense daily 24-7 especially CNN-(which used to be the news beacon, now all Trump?)  In essence it's Rupert Murdoch-(Fox News) vs. CNN owner now, sad it's still not Ted turner though. Darn it I forget his name right   George Soros, that's it

25 minutes ago, spence said:

If at all e's impeached it will never remove him from the White House, just like Clinton in the late '90's

They must, but don't care what an impeachment does to the country CHAOS

& I didn't even vote for Donald las time  He will make mincemeat of out Joe Biden-(P.S. My mother met & even danced with Joe in Delaware in the mid '70's)

I kinda like him as a person though, for a politician Mr,. Biden  it looked like Harris was gonna' be the one, but I kept telling people it was too early that 1st debate, she seemed to have it a  everything fans of Hillary really wanted, but Hillary did not have fir real & amazingly-(not really considering the source0 is among those spearheading this thing now & among very fist thing trump said after winning when asked if they planned to prosecute her his reply "No, she's been through enough, leave her alone" unquote

The egos of this folks is stunning, about 99% of them, Trump's is the worst & 0bama By no means a fan & didn't vote for him either but a pres that seemed to posses no ego was George W. Bush he really wanted to be a Baseball player, besides I'll always think as lots do The Prince of Darkness Dick Cheyney was running the show those 8 years

But just imagine of she was president right now  Plus, I agree with many there's something psychically wrong with her, her head & the falling,etc

This Thread is about what they are saying about trump.

12 minutes ago, Arturo said:

... and Cages, Bullets and Bayonets!

Those who attended the meeting also said he wanted to shoot the migrants in the legs.

But I don't know if trump wanted to put barbed wire or razor blades atop parts of the fence too?

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, mr6666 said:

Fox's Judge Andrew Napolitano: Trump’s call with Ukraine president manifests criminal and impeachable behavior- 

".....Federal law defines as criminal the solicitation of aid – anything of value – for a political campaign from a foreign national or foreign government, whether the thing of value arrives or not.

Federal law also prohibits bribery and attempted bribery, which is defined as withholding the performance of an official duty conditioned upon the personal receipt of a thing of value, whether the thing of value arrives or not.

The law further prohibits intimidating witnesses, which is defined as the use of language designed to deter witnesses from giving testimony, whether the intimidation is successful or not.......

...For heaven's sake, Trump was just investigated by Mueller for two-and-a-half tumultuous years for allegedly bringing the Russian government into the 2016 election and now he has attempted in one phone call to bring the Ukrainian government into the 2020 election! Does he understand the laws he has sworn to uphold?

It was to remedy just such reckless, constitutionally destructive behavior that impeachment was intended."

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/judge-andrew-napolitano-trump-attacks-presidency?fbclid=IwAR0zPl21DfHeJb1xu-CtrpxKr99O8M47FMdtjsSzSh0PYAIhix3k24Boj3M

A president with no parameters, who excludes the Constitution

• Sad 1