Princess of Tap

What Are They Saying about trump? " He's a racist, He's a con man, and He is a cheat." " He's the white OJ."

2,645 posts in this topic

This seems like another impeachable offense.  Donald Trump risking the nation’s security for his own interests.

15 hours ago, jakeem said:

Rvynw19f_bigger.jpg

Several US military and defense officials, including personnel deployed to Syria, have expressed to CNN their frustration and anger at the Trump administration's refusal to support Syrian Kurds facing a Turkish military assault.
3:13 AM · Oct 15, 2019·SocialFlow

15 hours ago, jakeem said:
5kuuC-pL_bigger.jpg
If a General were to endanger our troops the way President Trump is callously and recklessly exposing them to attack through his precipitous withdrawal from Syria, he would be court-martialed. The equivalent for the Commander in Chief is Impeachment.
11:54 AM · Oct 14, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Arturo said:

This seems like another impeachable offense.  Donald Trump risking the nation’s security for his own interests.

What the New York Federal prosecutors are investigating is Giuliani running an alternate shadow American foreign policy thrust for the benefit of trump's own personal financial and political gain-- to the detriment of America's national security.......

Surprise, the House of Representatives is investigating the same thing and calling it an investigation for impeachment.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jakeem said:

CLekjyHD_bigger.jpg

*****White House’s former top Russia adviser told impeachment investigators on Monday that Giuliani ran a shadow foreign policy in Ukraine that circumvented U.S. officials and career diplomats
in order to personally benefit Trump*****

8:27 AM · Oct 15, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

• Thanks 1

Denial.
Re-labeling.
Scapegoating.
Minimizing.
Deflection.

This is a narcissistic and psychopathic abuser psychologically manipulating to deflect from his wrongdoing,

to avoid accountability and consequences for his conscienceless, criminal and incompetent behavior.

Part of grandiosity is a magical fantasy - power-related - of being able to undo what you did.

Trump has that characteristic.
It’s a form of magical thinking all children once had. But he believes it’s true.

Hence undoing his betrayal of the Kurds......

He has no ability to see the objective outcomes or consequences of his decisions or behavior.

He thinks he can just manipulate reality by stating it so.

He is not deterred by the possibility that his actions may hurt or compromise others........

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, mr6666 said:
Maj. Leader Hoyer after meeting with Trump about Syria:

"I have served with six presidents. I have been in many, many, many meetings like this.

Never have I seen a president treat so disrespectfully a coequal branch of the government of the United States."

45 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

#Breaking - Schumer says Trump insulted the speaker during WH meeting on Syria, calling it a “nasty diatribe.” Schumer: “He was insulting - particularity to the Speaker,”......

--------------------------------------

At the same press conference outside the White House, Pelosi said Trump had a “meltdown” during their meeting.

In response to being called a third-rate politician, Pelosi said she told Trump: “I wish you were a politician, Mr. President, so then you’d know the art of the possible.”

“I asked the president what his plan was to contain ISIS,” Schumer said,

referencing the hundreds of ISIS supporters that escaped detention in northern Syria.

“He didn’t really have one.” .........

Democrats and Republicans overwhelmingly condemned Trump’s decision to effectively greenlight Turkey’s invasion of the region, a move that put America’s Kurdish allies in danger and would likely lead to a resurgence of ISIS.

“That vote … probably got to the president, because he was shaken up by it.

And that’s why we couldn’t continue in the meeting because he was just not relating to the reality of it,” Pelosi said......

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/chuck-schumer-trump-nancy-pelosi-turkey-discussions_n_5da77afbe4b0b5c9be4882a4?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000067

Presidential meltdown in details at 6.....

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, jakeem said:

g4A6-9gJ_bigger.jpg

Trump has painted himself into a bunker in which he's isolated and alienated from nearly everyone --even his longtime Republican enablers. He is making every decision himself. They're all bad. And even worse because he's consumed by rage.

8:11 PM · Oct 16, 2019·Twitter Web App

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Haberman_bigger.JPG

Boy oh boy, has Pelosi gotten under his extremely thin skin. He’s throwing back, almost verbatim, everything she said about him earlier today. He’s beyond pathetic. But not worthy of a milligram of sympathy.

Quote Tweet

kUuht00m_normal.jpg

Donald J. Trump 
@realDonaldTrump
· 15m
Nancy Pelosi needs help fast! There is either something wrong with her “upstairs,” or she just plain doesn’t like our great Country. She had a total meltdown in the White House today. It was very sad to watch. Pray for her, she is a very sick person!
8:12 PM · Oct 16, 2019·Twitter Web App

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

g4A6-9gJ_bigger.jpg

When a severe narcissist who believes everyone is out to get him sees his worst fears coming true, he truly unravels. This is our president, right now.

8:18 PM · Oct 16, 2019·Twitter Web App

Just was listening to the NPR news and Lindsey Graham was raking trump through the coals.

Whatever, I heard Melania has moved out; if that's true I don't blame her.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, jakeem said:

SZ__-Au3_bigger.jpg

Replying to

Trump just loves falsely accusing people. That’s why he falsely accused Obama of being born in Kenya. Trump also falsely accused the Central Park 5 of rape and paid the New York Times to call for their brutal executions. False accusers like Trump are the most evil human beings.

12:41 AM · Oct 17, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

50 minutes ago, jakeem said:

nfJdwPzD_bigger.jpg

The meltdown with the Democrats [Wednesday]. The letter to Erdogan. His trashing of Gen Mattis. We’ve known it for a long time - Trump is mentally unstable.

5:24 PM · Oct 16, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jakeem said:

LnvhR8ED_bigger.png

“I’ve earned my spurs on the battlefield…and Donald Trump earned his spurs in a letter from a doctor.” Former Defense Secretary James Mattis makes light of Pres. Trump calling him “the world’s most overrated general,” speaking at the Al Smith dinner in NY cnn.it/2J0g4z8

Former U.S. Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis, center, delivers the keynote address during the 74th Annual Alfred E. Smith Memorial Foundation Dinner, Thursday, Oct. 17, 2019, in New York. (Associated Press)

2:05 AM · Oct 18, 2019·SocialFlow

trump's puerile attacks are out of control.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

_DSC0662_-_CU_crop_-_Copy_bigger.JPG

At the risk of screaming the obvious: This level of crazy cannot continue much longer.

12:04 AM · Oct 18, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

• Like 1

NsKp4a4s_bigger.jpg

“Republican members were shaken by what they saw and heard...He is not in control of himself...It is all yelling and screaming...I have never seen anything like it.”
8:37 AM · Oct 18, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

trump is acting like a drunken Grandpa at Thanksgiving off his meds.

Is the GOP ready to call 911 or do they too want to be a victim of domestic violence?

• Sad 1

NsKp4a4s_bigger.jpg

“Republican members were shaken by what they saw and heard...He is not in control of himself...It is all yelling and screaming...I have never seen anything like it.”
8:37 AM · Oct 18, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

trump is acting like a drunken Grandpa at Thanksgiving off his meds.

Is the GOP ready to call 911 or do they too want to be a victim of domestic violence?

• Haha 1

On 10/10/2019 at 12:24 PM, Princess of Tap said:

Let's ask the Kurds if it pays to be an ally of the United States of America.

funny caricatures

I'm not especially a fan of his but he will be re-elected   Look at the competition

& you know what he's like on the debating stage      These people have no shot vs him

Pulling out was one of his biggest blunders   But middle American won't care & still vote for him

who's gonna defeat him Biden?

trump is so patriotic & gung ho, but look at how he hid in the nam

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Vx57XCw-_bigger.jpg

Republican #JohnKasich COMES OUT in favor of TRUMP’S IMPEACHMENT “I do not take this lightly,” #Kasich said. “The last 24 hours has led me to review all of this,” he said, in calling for an impeachment inquiry.
2:32 PM · Oct 18, 2019·Twitter for iPad

• Like 1

16 hours ago, jakeem said:

5PIYXlFS_bigger.jpg

Donald Trump’s priority list:

Campaign rallies as president - 66

Days at a Trump property as president - 310

Days at a Trump golf club as president - 237

Days visiting troops in a combat zone as president - 1

Any questions?

10:26 PM · Oct 17, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

• Sad 1

As I said I'm not especially a fan of Trump, but how asinine to call him O.J.

When is the last time he almost cut somebody's head off