Princess of Tap

What Are They Saying about trump? " He's a racist, He's a con man, and He is a cheat." " He's the white OJ."

2,637 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, spence said:

I like your writing Princess, but OJ?

Thanks, but that was from "Saturday Night Live", they're professional writers.

OJ is a walking talking maniac princess Trump has his problems but put it in perspective

I mean think about it, who would you feel more comfortable alone in the room with?

Or handing him a steaknife

Though they are both egomaniacs

3 minutes ago, spence said:

OJ is a walking talking manic princess Trump has his problems but put it in perspective

I mean think about it, who would you feel more comfortable alone in the room with?

Or handing him a steaknife

To be totally Frank with you, trump is more dangerous to the world today than anybody else in the world today.

And since this thread is about trump, so that's where I'll stop.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, spence said:

you know what he's like on the debating stage  

Yes we do, the best thing for the Dem candidate to do is refuse to debate him..... Hows that for a new tactic. Don't play his reality TV BS Game. 😎

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jakeem said:

yjMRQs74_bigger.jpg

BREAKING: GOP Congressman Francis Rooney announces support for impeachment inquiry, citing Mulvaney’s disastrous press conference: “I want to get the facts and do the right thing. Because I’ll be looking at my children a lot longer than I’m looking at anybody in this building.”

3:41 PM · Oct 18, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

• Like 1

21 hours ago, jakeem said:

Vx57XCw-_bigger.jpg

Republican #JohnKasich COMES OUT in favor of TRUMP’S IMPEACHMENT “I do not take this lightly,” #Kasich said. “The last 24 hours has led me to review all of this,” he said, in calling for an impeachment inquiry.
2:32 PM · Oct 18, 2019·Twitter for iPad

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jakeem said:

NsKp4a4s_bigger.jpg

It's not a coup. It's the Constitution. "The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors." - Art. II, Sec. 4, US Constitution

10:09 AM · Oct 19, 2019·Twitter Web App

• Like 1

omWV1cZs_bigger.jpg

"Trump now finds himself mired in a season of weakness. Foreign leaders feel emboldened to reject his pleas ... Officials inside his admin are openly defying his wishes ... Federal courts have ruled against him. Republican lawmakers are criticizing him."
8:00 AM · Oct 20, 2019·TweetDeck

FZlU4QQ-_bigger.jpg

Trump walking back Mulvaney's quid pro quo admission and the reversal on the Doral decision showcases this season of weakness.

8:04 AM · Oct 20, 2019·TweetDeck

People are willing to take just so much.

• Thanks 1

mRBhigcY_bigger.jpg

Romney has never liked Trump, and friends who have talked privately with the senator tell me he could be one of the first votes to convict.

8:38 AM · Oct 21, 2019·TweetDeck

"C'est moi"-- Romney did his youthful Mormon missionary work in France.

kGJgAERD_bigger.jpg

GOP Senators are “HORRIFIED BY THE PRESIDENT'S BEHAVIOR AND THEY'RE HORRIFIED THAT HE INVITED UKRAINE TO INTERFERE IN OUR ELECTIONS, THEY’RE HORRIFIED THAT THE WHITE HOUSE CHIEF OF STAFF ADMITTED IT WAS A QUID PRO QUO.” - Sen @MichaelBennet to me just now on @CNNnewsroom

9:55 AM · Oct 21, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

They ain't the only ones.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, jakeem said:

v90LrlR__bigger.jpg

Sen. Lindsey Graham did not rule out voting to convict President Trump if he is impeached in the House and more evidence against him comes to light.

1:30 PM · Oct 21, 2019·SocialNewsDesk

What's up with this sycophant?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, jakeem said:

di0NxkFa_bigger.jpg

Former Bush and McCain GOP strategist blasts Trump's "corruption" and "descent" into "banana republic territory"
10:40 AM · Oct 21, 2019·SocialFlow

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, jakeem said:

fQrin-BI_bigger.jpg

Trump on Obama: "They could impeach him for the guns for whatever where guns went all over the place and people got killed, Fast and Furious. They could've killed him -- they could've impeached him for many different things." The "they could've killed him" seemed to be a slip.

9:39 PM · Oct 21, 2019·Twitter Web Client

Did I hear someone say nuclear codes?

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

LnvhR8ED_bigger.png

CNN

Half of Americans say President Trump should be impeached and removed from office, according to a new CNN poll, a new high in CNN polling on the topic and the first time that support for impeachment and removal has significantly outpaced opposition.
6:35 AM · Oct 22, 2019·TweetDeck

• Like 1

C

3 hours ago, jakeem said:

SSd1CBtm_bigger.jpg

Lynching is a hideous stain on our country. Trump's abuse of the word reflects very clearly how little he understands the difference between a constitutionally-mandated duty of Congress and extra-judicial killings, almost entirely of African-Americans.

9:18 AM · Oct 22, 2019·Twitter for Android

The Central Park 5/ birther never disappoints.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, jakeem said:

QrLAQ6Hw_bigger.jpg

New: Per source in the room, Bill Taylor’s opening statement was 15 pages long and prompted “a lot of sighs and gasps.”

Another source says the sighs & gasps were in reaction to Taylor describing “how pervasive the efforts were to tie an investigation of Burisma and 2016 election ‘interference’ to a White House meeting and aid being released.”
12:51 PM · Oct 22, 2019·Twitter Web App

22 minutes ago, jakeem said:

cBWGh6lK_bigger.jpg

!!! Bill Taylor’s opening statement: “During that phone call Ambassador Sondland told me that President Trump had told him that he wants President Zelensky to state publicly that Ukraine will investigate Burisma and alleged Urkainian interference in the 2016 US election.”

3:20 PM · Oct 22, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

18 minutes ago, jakeem said:

cBWGh6lK_bigger.jpg

Sondland told Taylor he made a mistake earlier by telling the Ukrainians that a WH meeting with Zelensky “was dependent on a public announcement of the investigations.”
“In fact, Sondland said ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance.”

3:26 PM · Oct 22, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

No wonder trump is trying to clear out the State Department of veteran professionals--

they're loyal to the United States Constitution and won't lie for trump.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, jakeem said:

pFFA3nTS_bigger.jpg

Trump tells Hannity of the New York Times: "We don't even want it in the White House anymore. We're going to probably terminate that and the Washington Post."

9:21 PM · Oct 21, 2019·TweetDeck

trump's problem with that pesky First Amendment Freedom of the Press is that the American mainstream media has a tendency to publish and broadcast the truth and uncover what actually is going on illegally behind closed doors.

1 hour ago, mr6666 said:

Mitch McConnell tells

that he did not talk to President Trump about the infamous call with Ukraine's president

— contradicting Trump's claim that McConnell said the call was "perfect" and "innocent"

http://cbsnews.com/live

:wacko:  :lol:

it's like old buddies distancing themselves from you when they hear you've got bubonic plague.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, jakeem said:

NsKp4a4s_bigger.jpg

Trump thinks people are responding to his capitulation to Turkey by saying “Wow! What a great outcome.” The only people saying that are Erdogan — who can’t believe he got to invade Syria, kill the Kurds and force the US to withdraw — and Putin, who gets more control over Syria. 

12:11 PM · Oct 23, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

If America's word is untrustworthy, what does it have to offer any of its Allies?

• Sad 1

42 minutes ago, jakeem said:

tw7JPE5v_bigger.jpg

Colorado governor mocks Trump after he says he's building border wall in state: "Well this is awkward" hill.cm/5lG22IU

8:40 PM · Oct 23, 2019·SocialFlow

22 minutes ago, jakeem said:

5U1XcyCC_bigger.jpg

9:02 PM · Oct 23, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

Can somebody get a 3rd grader to tell trump that New Mexico is a state in the United States and is not part of Mexico?

This reminds me of trump not knowing Puerto Rico was part of the United States.

But this shouldn't surprise anyone, because being a birther he must have believed that Hawaii was not a state either. ROFL

For some silly reason you expect more from the president of the United States.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, jakeem said:

lXLr1YWV_bigger.png

Major league umpire Rob Drake tweeted “I will be buying an AR-15 tomorrow, because if you impeach MY PRESIDENT this way, YOU WILL HAVE ANOTHER CIVAL WAR!!! #MAGA2020”, according to a copy of the tweet obtained by ESPN. MLB says it is aware of it. 
6:22 PM · Oct 23, 2019·Echofon

15 hours ago, jakeem said:

BtpGLHdx_bigger.jpg

Far-Right TV Host Rick Wiles: If Trump is Removed His Supporters Will ‘Hunt Down’ Democrats
3:11 PM · Oct 23, 2019·Twitter Web App

trump and the Republican party have no idea how damaging their deranged supporters are to their attempt to gain moderate and independent voters to their side. 

No normal American citizen wants to be linked with people supporting violence and sedition.