Princess of Tap

What Are They Saying about trump? " He's a racist, He's a con man, and He is a cheat." " He's the white OJ."

2,253 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Rep. Hakeem Jeffries has:

*called @realDonaldTrump voters ‘racist’

*implied the president is a KKK_member

*said Jim Crow’s ‘nieces and nephews’ are in the White House

If there were any doubt about how radical House Dems will be, they just elected Jeffries to be Caucus Chair.

The truth is not radical, it's just the truth.

• Like 1

On 11/27/2018 at 6:57 PM, Princess of Tap said:

It isnt easy, but it can be done!

8 hours ago, jakeem said:

Trump, a born-and-raised New Yorker, misses his hometown and plans to return there after his presidency

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/11/29/trump-i-miss-new-york-1026136

IETZU_JO?format=jpg&name=600x314

8 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

220px-Clinton_correctional_facility,_Dan

Maybe he will end up at New York State's maximum security prison, the Clinton Correctional Facility.

6 hours ago, Arturo said:

Sing Sing is in New York right .....although Bellevue might be a better place for this delusional megalomanía.

2 hours ago, cigarjoe said:

Sing Sing or Dannemora?

1 hour ago, Hibi said:

As long as he's locked up somewhere, I dont care!

Attica, Attica, Attica!!!

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, jakeem said:

Not sure if Trump should be allowed to leave the country, he should be considered a flight risk. I’m not joking.

16 hours ago, jakeem said:

Elizabeth Drew Retweeted Scott Dworkin

All depends on whether he took his golf clubs with him to Argentina.

In his spare time in Buenos Aires, trump could get some tips from his cohorts, the Peronistas:

" Don't Cry For Me, Queens"

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, jakeem said:

It will be a state funeral for Geo. H.W. Bush. When his wife Barbara recently passed Trump was asked not to attend. What in hell are they going to do with Trump during this funeral for the family sure doesn’t want Trump eulogizing him, and Trump can’t handle it. Big problem!

With all those ex-presidents in attendance eulogizing another ex- president,

it's gonna be tough for the current occupant of the Oval Office because he knows that he doesn't come up to the basic requirements of the office--

Much less to the performances or accomplishments of any of those other presidents-- on any level. 

22 hours ago, jakeem said:

Putin: “Is he looking?”

MBS: “Yes, he is. He’s doing his pouty face.”

Putin: “He’s such a tool!”

MBS: “Did you say he’s our tool or he’s our fool?”

Putin & MBS: “Ha, Ha, Ha!”

Putin: “High-5 me, Bro!”

DtTFmudUUAE0GMl.jpg

On 11/29/2018 at 5:10 PM, mr6666 said:

Scott DworkinVerified account @funder 4h4 hours ago

BREAKING: Republican lobbyist just told me White House staffers are “in shock,”

saying they weren’t aware Mueller or the FBI could indict witnesses who lied to Congress.

A lot of them also never believed Trump had Russian business ties, until Michael Cohen’s plea deal today.

giphy.gif

A tool and a fool

21 hours ago, jakeem said:

Reporter: Do you regret any of your comments about George H.W. Bush or the Bush family?

President Trump: "Thank you very much everybody."

Image result for trump on bush

21 hours ago, jakeem said:

West Wing Reports Retweeted NBC News

Given an opportunity to show humility - "yes, I erred in criticizing President Bush, it was wrong," etc., @realDonaldTrump chose not to. Everyone makes mistakes, but those who are so insecure that they cannot ackmowledge them are not leaders

31 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Even without Mueller's report, there is now extraordinarily powerful evidence against Trump for collusion (yes, collusion!), conspiracy, obstruction of justice, tax fraud, violating the emoluments clause, and self-dealing. These are high crimes by any measure. #EqualJustice

Tony Schwartz is the ghost writer of the best seller  " The Art of The Deal ".

6 hours ago, jakeem said:

The biggest scandal in US history is coming into focus. On Friday Rachel Maddow made it clear. Donald Trump conspired with the enemy. Quid: Deliver the Presidency & build Trump Tower Moscow. Quo: Lift Economic Sanctions. The fat lady is warming up her vocal chords.

6 hours ago, jakeem said:

Steve Benen Retweeted Rob Reiner

For those who missed it, here's the segment @robreiner is referring to: https://on.msnbc.com/2Qb24Iz 

4 hours ago, jakeem said:
Replying to @TheRickWilson

Based on recent experiences, I think they’ll flat out lie about their roles as collaborators. It may even work for some of them if they repeat it often enough and loud enough, without responding to the indisputable evidence. We’ll have to make an effort to hold some accountable.

No one is above the law.

29 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Jay Bookman Retweeted Carl Quintanilla

The president flat-out lied about having a trade deal with China, says JPMorgan. Nothing this man says can be believed, and that cannot help but have consequences in domestic politics, in moments of crisis, in international relations, in every area of presidential responsibility.

The Americans who voted for him are either too stupid to realize this or just too egotistical-- drowning in their own mirror of bigotry.

On 12/3/2018 at 11:16 AM, jakeem said:

“Michael Cohen asks judge for no Prison Time.” You mean he can do all of the TERRIBLE, unrelated to Trump, things having to do with fraud, big loans, Taxis, etc., and not serve a long prison term? He makes up stories to get a GREAT & ALREADY reduced deal for himself, and get his wife and father-in-law (who has the money?) off Scott Free. He lied for this outcome and should, in my opinion, serve a full and complete sentence.

10:29 AM - 3 Dec 2018

On 12/3/2018 at 11:19 AM, jakeem said:

I will never get over the President of the United States talking like a mob boss ranting about how his capos better not turn on him...

On 12/3/2018 at 11:20 AM, jakeem said:

George Conway Retweeted Donald J. Trump

File under “18 U.S.C. §§ 1503, 1512”

On 12/3/2018 at 11:18 AM, jakeem said:

“I will never testify against Trump.” This statement was recently made by Roger Stone, essentially stating that he will not be forced by a rogue and out of control prosecutor to make up lies and stories about “President Trump.” Nice to know that some people still have “guts!”

10:48 AM - 3 Dec 2018

On 12/3/2018 at 11:33 AM, jakeem said:

Neal Katyal Retweeted George Conway

George is right. This is genuinely looking like witness tampering. DOJ (at least with a nonfake AG) prosecutes cases like these all the time. The fact it's done out in the open is no defense. Trump is genuinely melting down, and no good lawyer can represent him under these circs

On 12/3/2018 at 11:34 AM, jakeem said:

David Frum Retweeted Neal Katyal

A former acting Solicitor General publicly and on the record accuses a serving president of witness-tampering

Jared Kushner's father was sentenced to a federal penitentiary for witness tampering.

He was prosecuted by Chris Christie. LMREO

3 hours ago, jakeem said:

8 hours ago, mr6666 said:

Seth AbramsonVerified account @SethAbramson 1h1 hour ago

18/ MUELLER: "Given the defendant’s substantial assistance and other considerations set forth below,

a sentence at the low end of the guideline range—including a sentence that does not impose a term of incarceration—is appropriate and warranted."

This is very bad news for Trump.

3 hours ago, jakeem said:

Trump is so ███ed.