Princess of Tap

What Are They Saying about trump? " He's a racist, He's a con man, and He is a cheat." " He's the white OJ."

2,529 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Eli Stokols Retweeted Donald J. Trump

The "acting" part of Mulvaney's title ensures that this personnel melodrama continues on indefinitely...

22 minutes ago, jakeem said:

I am pleased to announce that Mick Mulvaney, Director of the Office of Management & Budget, will be named Acting White House Chief of Staff, replacing General John Kelly, who has served our Country with distinction. Mick has done an outstanding job while in the Administration. I look forward to working with him in this new capacity as we continue to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! John will be staying until the end of the year. He is a GREAT PATRIOT and I want to personally thank him for his service!

5:18 PM - 14 Dec 2018

18 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Seung Min Kim Retweeted Donald J. Trump

Mulvaney’s third hat — so far — in the Trump administration.

Mick " Multi-tasking" Mulvaney is the " Green Acres Mr Haney " for the White House.

3 hours ago, jakeem said:

“Unprecedented.” - The New York Times’ report on Trump’s incompetence as president. How can anyone approve of his performance in office? The weakness of the GOP should lead to its demise. Like Trump, the party is a threat to the nation’s well-being!

XNlb0Lib?format=jpg&name=600x314

Unqualified, Incompetence and Corruption on Parade

5 hours ago, jakeem said:

62 percent of Americans say President Trump has been untruthful in the Russia investigation, according to a new NBC/WSJ poll.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/meet-the-press/poll-62-percent-say-trump-isn-t-telling-truth-russia-n948226?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

1I5a521o?format=jpg&name=600x314

7 hours ago, jakeem said:

And this is what the Americans are saying about the trumps.

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

As he prepares for another long stint at Mar A Lago, we now have a president who is refusing to go to work. 10 hours of executive time every day, watching cable news incessantly and tweeting bitter screeds. Everything but doing work. Unprecedented

This is what comes from some ignorant voters selecting an unqualified candidate.

This occurred because not enough well-informed people voted and also because not enough Americans understood what was seriously at stake in 2016.

29 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Today I am making good on my promise to defend our Farmers & Ranchers from unjustified trade retaliation by foreign nations. I have authorized Secretary Perdue to implement the 2nd round of Market Facilitation Payments. Our economy is stronger than ever–we stand with our Farmers!

4:14 PM - 17 Dec 2018

29 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Steven Beschloss Retweeted Donald J. Trump

As a result of my incompetent and reckless trade actions, I am bribing farmers who've been injured by me in a desperate effort to hold onto my dwindling approval ratings.

Farmers don't want welfare ; they just want fairness.

28 minutes ago, jakeem said:

A recent study forecasts a loss of foreign students and workers could cause a potential reduction of GDP by $52 billion, a loss of 443,000 jobs and a cut to real hourly wages by 17 cents over the next 10 years.

https://www.axios.com/immigration-student-visas-opt-high-skilled-057379b2-ef69-4bd1-b618-02210537c3d8.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=o

L__aMJTF?format=jpg&name=600x314

27 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Helen Kennedy Retweeted Axios

Making America poor again.

This is a result of Muslim ban, trump xenophobia and vitriolic  nationalism: hostility  to foreigners--

especially those who are not white.

2 hours ago, jakeem said:

Asha Rangappa Retweeted NY AG Underwood

The State of New York has determined that the Trump family cannot be trusted to fulfill their basic fiduciary duties as stewards of charitable funds.

We’ve entrusted the entire well-being of the United States to these same people.

The entire well-being of the world....

" God help us." Robert De Niro

Global stocks tank after Fed announcement on interest rates. Japan stocks in bear market; oil slumps 3 percent; investors race for exits, thinking "the Fed has completely misjudged the situation.”

Du2p_VyWoAAYhvo.jpg

Robert Mackey Retweeted Jim Roberts

Trump “did not re-appoint Yellen because he felt that, at 5-foot, 3-inches, she was ‘too short’ to run the central bank. This has to be one of the great unforced mistakes in the postwar history of U.S. monetary policy.”

Ignorance on Parade--

trump's father paid for his Posh private school- Ivy League education, but got nothing in return.

One Wharton Business School Professor is on record as saying trump was the dumbest student he ever had.

34 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Defense Secretary Mattis met with President Trump one-on-one in the Oval Office this afternoon around 3:30, according to a senior White House official who declined to be identified. He told Trump he was going to be leaving and offered his letter.

33 minutes ago, jakeem said:

The resignation letter written by Defense Secretary Mattis, a serious man who has served his country with distinction for decades, is a harsh takedown of Trump and everything he stands for - but will the non-reader Trump even look at it?

The Secretary of Defense walks out - - foreign policy and military morale chaos

Defense officials tell me Mattis went to the White House to discuss Syria & that he was livid after reading reports that Turkey's Defense Minister threatened to kill US-backed Kurds & put them in ditches once the US withdrew. He was incensed at this notion of betrayal of an ally

Free-fall

53 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Trump’s tweeted 14 times this morning. What kind of lazy useless illegitimate unfit president is this? He isn’t even trying to do the job. He’s having another temper tantrum now because #TrumpResign is trending #1, and he can’t do anything about it. Maybe he should get a clue. 🇺🇸

*Lazy

**Useless

***Illegitimate

****Unfit

Those adjectives are a good start in describing trump.

3 hours ago, TomJH said:

Du-8zFUWwAUC-i7.jpg

"Here I am in the Oval Office, the flag behind me, a bunch of files neatly stacked on my beautifully polished desk, my suit neat and tie straight, hair combed, pen in my hand, busy at work, America, as I pose, err, look at the camera. And, NO!, THIS IS NOT A PHOTO OP!!!"

Ha, it’s blank. It’s **** BLANK.

Du-8scQXgAAG1UH.jpg

Steven Beschloss Retweeted Donald J. Trump

I think he thinks if he sits at his desk and aims a pen at a piece of paper, we’ll believe he’s signing a bill. I think he thinks we’re so stupid we wouldn’t realize the bill is fake, the sitting at desk and working is fake, and he is fake.

trump could get away with this kind of con-fakery when he was just a publicity grabbing realtor in New York City.

*Central Park 5 as criminals was a fake.

**The whole birther racist routine was a fake.

***His whole business career was a fakery front.

**** His Art of the Deal image was a fake.

Now we're stuck with a fake man in a fake presidency.

This nonsense has to end and not just for the welfare of this country, but for the welfare of the world.

Nobody is going to be held hostage anymore by this nutcase  just because a minority of  Americans--

Some functionally illiterate Hillbillies --

were dumb enough to vote for this rat.

*A majority of Americans did not vote for trump.

**A majority of Americans don't want him.

***A majority of Americans say he must go.

He needs to decide if he wants to go his own way or the Mueller way.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, jakeem said:

BREAKING: Trump has discussed firing Federal Reserve chief Jerome Powell as his frustration has intensified after this week’s interest-rate increase and months of stock-market losses.

Advisers close to Trump aren’t convinced he will try to do it, but say he wants to.

Trump has talked privately about wanting to fire the Fed chair many times in past few days.

Any such attempt would have potentially devastating ripple effects on markets, undermining investors’ confidence in Fed’s ability to shepherd the economy without political interference.

It’s unclear how much legal authority the president has to fire Jay Powell. And at least one of Trump’s economic advisers, Kudlow, has said a president can’t fire Federal Reserve chair without cause. That hasn’t stopped Trump from expressing his desire to get rid of Powell.

Q-WwZnz1?format=jpg&name=600x314

The idiot never should have let Janet Yellen go.

The media reported that trump thought  Yellen was not qualified to head the Federal Reserve because she was too short.

I don't have to make sense of this because I didn't vote for him.

Keep Your Eyes on the Narcissist:

Donald Trump’s Latest Antics Are Driven by Fear of Robert Mueller

"....The motivation behind Trump’s pre-holiday assault on Washington — sowing chaos, breaking promises, shutting down the federal government, changing his policies from one minute to the next, forcing out one top official after another, spooking the stock market – is easily explained.

Trump is a psychopathic criminal who feels cornered by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, so he is lashing out in every direction.

After two years in office, at least one thing about Trump has become predictable: He reacts violently whenever Mueller appears to be making progress in his investigation. When he hears Mueller’s footsteps,

Trump has one go-to move that he cynically uses time and again: He returns to the issues and slogans that energize his base, no matter what the cost. He embraces his base because he believes it will provide him political protection from the fearful Mueller......

Anyone who thinks that Trump’s frenzied troop pullouts and government closure this week have anything to do with substantive policy issues hasn’t been paying attention for the last two years.

Anyone who thinks that Trump actually cares about immigration, border security, the well-being of American troops, or U.S. involvement in Syria or Afghanistan will be deeply disappointed when he suddenly reverses himself again a few days or weeks from now, if and when he believes such a reversal will help him survive Robert Mueller.

Never forget that everything Trump does is about saving his own skin."

https://theintercept.com/2018/12/22/keep-your-eyes-on-the-narcissist-donald-trumps-latest-antics-are-driven-by-fear-of-robert-mueller/

;)

You have the most dangerous imaginable president: a malign moron who believes he knows best. Pray that there is someone somewhere in the White House who can keep Trump from taking the world down with him as seeks to save himself. I’m not hopeful.

This man wrote "The Art of the Deal".

He knows his subject well.

" God help us! "-- Robert De Niro