Princess of Tap

What Are They Saying about trump? " He's a racist, He's a con man, and He is a cheat." " He's the white OJ."

2,529 posts in this topic

If We Don’t Impeach President Donald Trump, Where Is The Bar?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Only megalomania could motivate Howard Schultz to run for president. He literally has no more qualification for the role than Trump did. His potential candidacy is a nightmare. Another narcissistic billionaire white man is not what we need.

Another narcissistic billionaire white man is not what we need.

There goes Bloomberg. LOL

On 1/26/2019 at 10:45 AM, Bogie56 said:
Internet Culture
‘Trump caves’ or ‘Genius’: Right wing splits after Trump ends shutdown with no wall funding
The online reaction from the right-wing argued that Trump's shutdown announcement was either weak or genius.
By Abby Ohlheiser, Eli Rosenberg, Michael Brice-Saddler  •  Read more »

4103b312bcdb73a927895bc4a52281c5-320-0-70-8-TAJCC4RA5AI6TJ2ZFOCUDO56EA.jpg

Opinion
This is the greatest blunder of Trump’s presidency
There is no way around it: President Trump lost.
By Karen Tumulty  •  Read more »
  dbff16e45f77bcd001bd72d21618c40b-320-0-70-8-T7KF7PRA5EI6TDRBLGQJ74PCUE.jpg

The Post's View • Opinion
The shutdown was proof of Trump’s stark incapacity for leadership
The federal government gets a three-week reprieve — the nation’s leaders now need to hammer out a real deal.
By Editorial Board  •  Read more »

0b76f132355af856253cbd7361ed625f-320-0-70-8-MTKPD3RA5YI6TDRBLGQJ74PCUE.jpg

Opinion
Trump lost. Period.
The insane shutdown comes to an end, with no border wall in sight.
By Jennifer Rubin  •  Read more »
  53c1c79fdb1b8bcb1feadd8d457e7064-320-0-70-8-5XAVHJRAXEI6TJ2ZFOCUDO56EA.jpg

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, jakeem said:

Sarah Sanders won't answer why the president employed immigrants not here legally at his businesses & why he didn't do more to stop it, given his rhetoric that immigrants not here legally take American jobs and should not be here.

I saw on NBC Nightly News that one worker from the Westchester Golf Resort had been working there illegally for 14 years.  He was recently fired. And He was fairly certain that not just the staff, but also trump,  whom he talked to over the years, knew he was working illegally.

A number of these fired Westchester workers are heading for DC to testify for Congress.

• Sad 1

DyFYBycWoAAwixW.jpg

Former WH aide @Cliff_Sims responds after President Trump tweets about him while being interviewed on @NewDay: "Don't matter to me what Donald Trump or anyone else says that I am."...

a Vladimir putin lookalike?

:huh:

38 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

DyFYBycWoAAwixW.jpg

Former WH aide @Cliff_Sims responds after President Trump tweets about him while being interviewed on @NewDay: "Don't matter to me what Donald Trump or anyone else says that I am."...

a Vladimir putin lookalike?

:huh:

maybe the guy got miffed that the Effing Moron president dumped him for the real thing.

9 hours ago, jakeem said:

Chris Cillizza Retweeted Michael Glassner

REMINDER: Donald Trump said he would sue every one of the women who accused him of inappropriate sexual behavior during the 2016 campaign.

He has sued a total of 0.

It's not entirely trump's fault, after all his lawyer has been indicted, convicted and is on his way to prison.

And his new lawyer, Rudy Giuliani,  is too busy being a gadfly on television to worry about suing people.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, jakeem said:

McConnell warns Trump he won’t be able to control angry GOP senators if he signs emergency declaration: report

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/02/mcconnell-warns-trump-wont-able-control-angry-gop-senators-signs-emergency-declaration-report/

ZAevyZhv?format=jpg&name=600x314

And self-preservation is beginning to kick in.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, jakeem said:

The owner of the New England Patriots said Donald Trump was "working very hard to serve the best interests of the country."

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/new-england-patriots-robert-kraft-donald-trump_us_5c55552ce4b087104753b74b?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000067

FYmYJSon?format=jpg&name=600x314

I absolutely agree that--

trump has worked very hard to serve billionaires like Robert Kraft and himself and to make sure that their civil rights, civil liberties and laissez-faire capitalist predatory strategies are preserved.

trump is the president for the 1%, the only Americans he identifies with.

His white lower class base has been hoodwinked.

• Like 1

White House says Trump's tan is the result of "good genes": report http://hill.cm/XMfspkg 

DydMso9W0AA_1il.jpg

Joyce Alene Retweeted The Hill

If Trump lies about something as insignificant as whether he uses a tanning bed, there’s no reason to trust what he says about more significant matters.

trump's in a lose-lose position here with this tan:

If it's a natural tan that means he's black.....

if it's from a tanning bed that means he has a good chance of getting skin cancer...

Somehow, I think he might prefer the cancer risk.  LMREO

3 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

trump's in a lose-lose position here with this tan:

If it's a natural tan that means he's black.....

if it's from a tanning bed that means he has a good chance of getting skin cancer...

Somehow, I think he might prefer the cancer risk.  LMREO

You forgot the most likely source: spray-on.

437ff21eed902c9861be37bde59d755c.jpg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, LawrenceA said:

You forgot the most likely source: spray-on.

437ff21eed902c9861be37bde59d755c.jpg

Larry, that brings back memories.

In the late 60s, early 70s girls used to spray their legs with makeup to avoid wearing stockings and to cover any other unsightly blemishes.

We also did false eyelashes and false fingernails. I can't wait to see trump in some of that. LOL

• Haha 1

Everyone is asking how Tiger played yesterday. The answer is Great! He was long, straight & putted fantastically well. He shot a 64. Tiger is back & will be winning Majors again! Not surprisingly, Jack also played really well. His putting is amazing! Jack & Tiger like each other.

4:14 PM - 3 Feb 2019

Rex Huppke Retweeted Donald J. Trump

Yes, I’m sure this is what the forgotten men and women of America have been asking. Coal miners in particular are known for their insatiable consumption of celebrity putting news.

Well, all I can say is they knew what they signed up for when they voted for him.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Randi Mayem Singer Retweeted The Washington Post

Or climate vs. weather or debt vs. deficit or Medicare vs. Medicaid or health insurance vs. life insurance or counsel vs. council or movies vs. reality or truth vs. lies or punctuation and spelling or what normal hair looks like.

Or Nazis vs. actual very fine people.

• Haha 1

Trump works "harder for the American people than anyone in recent history," White House staffer claims https://trib.al/1B95eun 

DykFE3dX0AQ_MY1.jpg

23 hours ago, jakeem said:

EXCLUSIVE from @alexi and @jonathanvswan: A White House source has leaked nearly every day of Trump's private schedule for the past three months — and he's spent around 60% of that time in "Executive Time."

https://www.axios.com/donald-trump-private-schedules-leak-executive-time-34e67fbb-3af6-48df-aefb-52e02c334255.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=organic

U34O_k9o?format=jpg&name=600x314

23 hours ago, jakeem said:

38 minutes ago, jakeem said:

What a joke! The last Democratic president had a non-checkered past -- and yet 
Trump is still lying about him!

I gotta say I think trump has got Obama beat on the television watching.

Also I think he's beat him on the time golfing too.

When trump works hard at something he gets results.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, jakeem said:

During briefing about critical U.S. military airbase, Diego Garcia, Trump asked intel officials: Are the people nice? Are the beaches good? http://time.com/5518947/donald-trump-intelligence-briefings-national-security/ 

Dyjkz_PWsAA9x_r.jpg

6 hours ago, jakeem said:

According to @time, US intelligence briefers will do anything to get through to Trump. Once they put a Statue of Liberty scale replica inside a mock-up of N. Korean nuke site to emphasize its vast size. http://time.com/5518947/donald-trump-intelligence-briefings-national-security/ 

DykCQcfXcAA1-KV.jpg

The kindergarten president....

I would suggest they try letting him finger-paint the intelligence briefing.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, jakeem said:

Trump’s Hollow Call for Unity

"Working toward unity might be a presidential norm, but President Trump has not let other norms such as telling the truth constrain his preferred path." @jdickerson on Trump's plan to stress "unity" in his State of the Union speech:

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/02/trumps-hollow-call-unity-state-union/582046/

W-Da14Fi?format=jpg&name=600x314

11 hours ago, jakeem said:

Keith Boykin Retweeted The New York Times

If Trump wants unity, he should apologize to:

1. The Central Park Five.

2. President Obama.

3. Charlottesville.

4. Mexicans.

5. Muslims.

6. Native Americans.

7. Robert Mueller.

8. All the people he's attacked on Twitter.

9. Workers affected by the government shutdown.

10) All black American citizens for his racist behaviors and comments.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, mr6666 said:

Bernie SandersVerified account @SenSanders 4h4 hours ago

Let me guess. President Trump tonight will talk about crimes committed by undocumented Latinos.

Do you think he will mention the mass shootings done by white men, or the need for common sense gun safety legislation?

:rolleyes:

Or the crimes committed by so many of his cabinet members who have been forced to resign.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1