Princess of Tap

What Are They Saying about trump? " He's a racist, He's a con man, and He is a cheat." " He's the white OJ."

2,630 posts in this topic

The Daily Show @TheDailyShow 4m4 minutes ago

Trump’s call for religious leaders to pray for Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Celebrity Apprentice ratings spurs a global call to prayer.

:lol:

BBC News (World) Verified account @BBCWorld

The President v the Terminator... "I want to just pray for Arnold" -

"Hey Donald, I have a great idea — why don’t we switch jobs?” said Mr. Schwarzenegger, his face filling the screen. “You take over TV, because you’re such an expert in ratings, and I take over your job.

“And then people can finally sleep comfortably again,” Mr. Schwarzenegger added, with an impish grin.

- Arnold Schwarzenegger

:lol::lol:

• Like 1

AMERICA-FIRST-01-800x416.jpg

Has he shipped his own Trump Enterprises business back home yet?  I doubt it.  But I guess the hypocrisy escapes the brain dead followers of this maroon.

Iran strategy talk is asking how to ensure that Iran eventually crosses "the line" before long to eventually justify POTUS military action.

1. Rogue POTUS Staff @RoguePOTUSStaff 3h3 hours ago

POTUS seems to honestly think Putin is his friend. Says Russia will "fight with us when the time comes" against Iran. #thatsnothowthisworks

500 replies 2,804 retweets 4,112 likes

SMYRNA, Del. - Using a backhoe to smash through a barricade of footlockers, authorities stormed Delaware's largest prison early Thursday and ended a nearly 24-hour hostage standoff involving inmates armed with sharpened objects. One hostage - a guard - was found dead.

A second hostage, a female counselor, was safely rescued minutes after the tactical teams forced their way into the all-male, 2,500-prisoner James T. Vaughn Correctional Center. Some inmates had shielded her from harm, officials said....

One inmate told a local newspaper via phone that they were demanding better education and rehabilitation programs

and were also upset over President Donald Trump and "all the things that he's doing now."

"We know that the institution is going to change for the worse," he told The News Journal in Wilmington....

http://www.wfmz.com/news/delaware/corrections-officer-found-dead-after-delaware-prison-riot/305863410

:o

But not as clueless as the stupid idiots who voted for him! LMREO

That's a pretty harsh indictment of a lot of people, including me.  I resent it and I am offended.  I have never posted over here before and  and this is why.  It's precisely the same kind of condescending, pretentious, elitist, ego-inflated remark that cost Hillary the election.  However, I consider the source and now move on.......

• Like 1

SMYRNA, Del. - Using a backhoe to smash through a barricade of footlockers, authorities stormed Delaware's largest prison early Thursday and ended a nearly 24-hour hostage standoff involving inmates armed with sharpened objects. One hostage - a guard - was found dead.

A second hostage, a female counselor, was safely rescued minutes after the tactical teams forced their way into the all-male, 2,500-prisoner James T. Vaughn Correctional Center. Some inmates had shielded her from harm, officials said....

One inmate told a local newspaper via phone that they were demanding better education and rehabilitation programs

and were also upset over President Donald Trump and "all the things that he's doing now."

"We know that the institution is going to change for the worse," he told The News Journal in Wilmington....

http://www.wfmz.com/news/delaware/corrections-officer-found-dead-after-delaware-prison-riot/305863410

:o

I applaud those inmates for their chivalry in protecting the woman.

I can understand not wanting to vote for Hillary Clinton, but to actually vote for Trump?? Sorry, even if I were a Republican I wouldnt do it.

• Like 2

That's a pretty harsh indictment of a lot of people, including me.  I resent it and I am offended.  I have never posted over here before and  and this is why.  It's precisely the same kind of condescending, pretentious, elitist, ego-inflated remark that cost Hillary the election.  However, I consider the source and now move on.......

But you were "clueless" in voting for him and made a grave mistake that will hurt America and the world.

• Like 1

That's a pretty harsh indictment of a lot of people, including me. I resent it and I am offended. I have never posted over here before and and this is why. It's precisely the same kind of condescending, pretentious, elitist, ego-inflated remark that cost Hillary the election. However, I consider the source and now move on.......

If the reality of a situation is difficult for you to handle that's not my problem.

But you were "clueless" in voting for him and made a grave mistake that will hurt America and the world.

O, And voting for Hillary would be less "clueless" and less of a mistake?

It's precisely the same kind of condescending, pretentious, elitist, ego-inflated remark that cost Hillary the election.  

That's actually true. 

• Like 2

If the reality of a situation is difficult for you to handle that's not my problem.

yes, but what situation? the strong reaction by some of empowering donald trump because of years of the liberal democrats scapegoating their own race for the evils of the world?

to produce a real prize like hillary clinton saying to her own race "white people need to listen more."

struggling white middle class blue collar people who consistently over the years voted democrat may not have fully appreciated her wisdom.

she expected to be rewarded for kowtowing to an irrational scapegoating. she was not.

the liberal democrat once swore unwavering loyalty to the white middle class.

when they broke that bargain they asked for trump.

now they have him. :D

O, And voting for Hillary would be less "clueless" and less of a mistake?

HELL, YES! :D

• Like 1

The Daily Show @TheDailyShow 4m4 minutes ago

Trump’s call for religious leaders to pray for Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Celebrity Apprentice ratings spurs a global call to prayer.

BBC News (World) Verified account @BBCWorld

The President v the Terminator... "I want to just pray for Arnold" -

"Hey Donald, I have a great idea — why don’t we switch jobs?” said Mr. Schwarzenegger, his face filling the screen. “You take over TV, because you’re such an expert in ratings, and I take over your job.

“And then people can finally sleep comfortably again,” Mr. Schwarzenegger added, with an impish grin.

- Arnold Schwarzenegger

:lol::lol:

Why doesn't Arnold just beat the **** out of him?

Why doesn't Arnold just beat the **** out of him?

LMREO. I'd pay to see that..............

Even though I don't own a suit or even one tie, I could definitely set down and talk to these four men.

"I personally wish that he had never run. I told him that. Because I actually think this is something that is going to be very detrimental to his mental health, too. Because he wants to be liked, he wants to be loved, he wants people to cheer for him,"

Howard Stern said on his show broadcast on SiriusXM satellite radio on Wednesday.

"I don't think this is going to be a healthy experience for him."

• Like 2

"I personally wish that he had never run. I told him that. Because I actually think this is something that is going to be very detrimental to his mental health, too. Because he wants to be liked, he wants to be loved, he wants people to cheer for him,"

Howard Stern said on his show broadcast on SiriusXM satellite radio on Wednesday.

"I don't think this is going to be a healthy experience for him."

And Larry King once said he would never run because of the fear of losing...

so people do grow.

And Larry King once said he would never run because of the fear of losing...

so people do grow.

.. grow into megalomaniacs.

• Like 1