Princess of Tap

What Are They Saying about trump? " He's a racist, He's a con man, and He is a cheat." " He's the white OJ."

2,201 posts in this topic

Re: WHAT ARE THEY SAYING ABOUT TRUMP? " HE'S A RACIST, HE'S A CON MAN, AND HE IS A CHEAT.

I will certify Trump as crazy if he wants to put up with another 4 years of this crap after 2020.

2 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

does that include children?????

Are children consenting human adults?

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, jakeem said:

Trump has asked China to "immediately remove" tariffs on U.S. agricultural products, which China issued as a retaliation for tariffs Trump placed on Chinese goods

https://www.axios.com/trump-china-immediately-remove-tariffs-us-agricultural-products-902b2cb8-8d68-4997-8125-5aa18a37a7ba.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=organic&utm_content=1100

hRzvEkGv?format=jpg&name=600x314

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, LawrenceA said:

not to my knowledge.

I guess your wit just sailed over me.

:D

On 2/23/2019 at 5:09 AM, darkblue said:

As long as the ped or beast is a consenting human adult, no problem.

13 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

12 hours ago, darkblue said:

What do the words "consenting human adult" mean to you?

10 hours ago, LawrenceA said:

8 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

not to my knowledge.

I guess your wit just sailed over me.

Read from the top down. What part confuses you?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, LawrenceA said:

Read from the top down. What part confuses you?

Please leave Nip be. He obviously thought I said human being - not human adult. Just a mistake. The multiple question marks are a fairly clear indication that he jumped too quick.

On 2/27/2019 at 8:30 AM, jakeem said:

On 2/27/2019 at 9:34 AM, jakeem said:

“I am ashamed because I know what Mr. Trump is.

He is a racist.

He is a conman.

He is a cheat.”

-Michael Cohen

On 2/27/2019 at 9:52 AM, jakeem said:

Michael Cohen reveals documents he says shows Trump’s net worth, as well as receipts of payments to Stormy Daniels

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/02/27/michael-cohen-trump-testimony-1191530

lOXF2ulN?format=jpg&name=600x314

On 2/28/2019 at 8:31 AM, jakeem said:

MSNBC’s Morning Joe lays waste to ‘shameless’ Republicans covering up Trump’s ‘crimes and misdemeanors’

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/02/msnbcs-morning-joe-lays-waste-shameless-republicans-covering-trumps-crimes-misdemeanors/

2KtpQhVk?format=png&name=600x314

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, hamradio said:

Re: WHAT ARE THEY SAYING ABOUT TRUMP? " HE'S A RACIST, HE'S A CON MAN, AND HE IS A CHEAT.

I will certify Trump as crazy if he wants to put up with another 4 years of this crap after 2020.

Trump loves 'this crap';    He craves attention.  He doesn't care if it is negative as long as he is at the center of it, which he is.     Also what does Trump have to 'put up with'????   Nothing.   He could just ignore 'this crap' but instead he is consumed by it because it is about his favorite topic;  himself.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

Jocelyn elders woulda agreed as she was for teaching kindergartners how to play with themselves rather than toys..

"War on the ****, peace to the arze-holes" will now be the slogan. :lol: 

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

4 hours ago, jakeem said:

I can't reiterate this enough: Trump's whatever-the-hell-that-was today at CPAC was deeply disturbing and profoundly dangerous. The president of the United States is mentally unstable and a threat to the safety and security of the free world. Not joking. This is a crisis.

4 hours ago, jakeem said:

TRUMP: "Mothers who love their daughters give them massive amounts of birth control pills, because they know their daughters are going to be raped on the way up to our southern border. Think of that. True story told to me by the Border Patrol. Think of how evil that is."

Related image

3 hours ago, jakeem said:

Banner on @CNNSOTU right now: "TRUMP SLAMS CONGRESS, MEDIA, COLLEGES, FMR. CABINET MEMBERS, MUELLER, COMEY, RUSSIA PROBE AND MORE IN 2+ HOUR SPEECH."

As a stand-up comic, trump isn't half-bad--

as a president, he's a complete disaster.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, jakeem said:

Trump ordered top economic adviser Gary Cohn to pressure the Justice Department to file a lawsuit to block the ATT-Time Warner merger, in an apparent effort to retaliate against CNN, @JaneMayerNYer reports:

D0z-zM5X0AAwz92.png

2 hours ago, jakeem said:

George Conway Retweeted Hadas Gold

If proven, such an attempt to use presidential authority to seek retribution for the exercise of First Amendment rights would unquestionably be grounds for impeachment.

" When it rains, it pours. "

Please pass the salt.

On 3/3/2019 at 9:48 AM, jakeem said:

13 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Rep. Dan Kildee says on @MSNBC that it's possible that Trump's hush money payments to women and his conflicts with his businesses could be enough to take steps towards impeachment.

"I don't think it has to be Russia-related collusion in order for us to take a step."

" It was Beauty killed the Beast. "

• Like 1

:lol:

Trump is being mocked in carnival floats around the world -

-uuuuuh.....they're NOT laughing at us any more??

:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, jakeem said:

“Last year, [Trump] said he ‘heard I was first in my class’ at the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton business program, ... but Trump’s name does not appear on the school’s dean’s list or on the list of students who received academic honors in his class of 1968.”

I will concede him this: Wherever he goes and whatever he does, Trump will always be #SummaCumLiar

SUMMACUM LIAR=trump

9 hours ago, jakeem said:

‘Donald Trump is not above starting a civil war’: MSNBC's @DonnyDeutsch predicts there won’t be a peaceful transition of power

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/03/donald-trump-not-starting-civil-war-donny-deutsch-predicts-wont-peaceful-transition-power/

g8VgxkGy?format=jpg&name=600x314

9 hours ago, jakeem said:

Laurence Tribe Retweeted The Progressive Mind

This from a guy (@DonnyDeutsch) who’s known Trump well and for a long time . . .

If there's a Calamity it will be on the heads of those who voted for him.

26 minutes ago, jakeem said:

It is factual, objective and accurate to note:

1) there are black people in prison doing 10, 20+ years for selling $20 worth of marijuana

2) rich white connected guy - #Manafort - defrauds the United States of America, rips off taxpayers to the tune of millions, gets 47 months

13 minutes ago, jakeem said:

The idea that Paul Manafort--client of dictators and other thugs, witness tamperer and contemptuous of the law--was involved in "lots of good things" and "has lived an otherwise blameless life” is sickening.

12 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Just logging on and saw the Manafort news. A Texas woman is in prison for five years because she mistakenly thought she could vote, but this treasonous career villain who hid $30 million from the government is getting out before her? #AmericanJustice

Well, when you have friends in high places......