Princess of Tap

What Are They Saying about trump? " He's a racist, He's a con man, and He is a cheat." " He's the white OJ."

2,443 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

Image result for red skull the sleeper

:D

As for cartoon characters, Donald Trump is Boris and Natasha combined. A doubly inept Russian stooge.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Nearly 24 hours after POTUS dismissed his Secret Service director, the White House still has not offered a reason. WH official will only say what the reason was NOT: “This move has been in the works for two weeks and is in no way related to the security breach at Mar-a-Lago.”

6 hours ago, jakeem said:

John Dean Retweeted John Harwood

You have to wonder how many Secret Service agents would take a bullet for this POTUS.

8 hours ago, jakeem said:

WSJ: Federal Prosecutors Have Found More Evidence of Trump’s Involvement in Hush Money Scheme http://mediaite.com/a/edjfp 

D3y4-QAUIAAM1Z5.jpg

I am running out of ways to describe how bad this can get for the president.

Rupert Murdoch owns The Wall Street Journal.

4 hours ago, jakeem said:

Just Posted: Maryanne Trump Barry, President Trump’s older sister, faced accusations of judicial misconduct over her role in the fraudulent tax schemes reported by The Times. She decided to retire, making her immune from misconduct proceedings.

Barry faced accusations of judicial misconduct over her role in the Trumps' fraudulent tax schemes uncovered in our 2018 tax investigation. Her retirement neutralizes those allegations.

Just wondering: Is there a single member of the Trump family who isn't inherently corrupt? His youngest son, perhaps?

The legacy of Fred Trump

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jakeem said:

SCOOP: WH officials tried to pressure ICE to release migrants into “sanctuary cities” to retaliate against President Trump’s political adversaries – including @SpeakerPelosi – during shutdown talks earlier this year. A crazy read from me & @NickMiroff

0Ad4URxw?format=jpg&name=600x314

This is beyond shocking. We have a President who acts like the President of only a portion of the United States, and an enemy to the rest. Heartbreaking.

Irresponsible and against the public welfare at best/

Illegal at worst--

This has Stephen Miller written all over it.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

CNN has confirmed report in WaPo that Trump administration pressured DHS to release immigrants detained at border into so-called sanctuary cities in part to retaliate against Democrats who oppose Trump's plans for a border wall, @evanperez reporting

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Carrie Cordero Retweeted Nick Miroff

This is pretty much the definition of (trying to) using a law enforcement agency abusively for political purposes

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Chris Christie must be reading this WaPo story wondering what the hell is going on. His career imploded cuz his staff moved traffic cones to screw with political rivals. Trump’s White House was gonna move ACTUAL HUMAN BEINGS.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Bogie56 said:
The Post Most
Share:  c8e343e61ebbcb4d05d692894aa1eef7-100-105-70-8-twittertpm.png   945a5bc3c921e3a755009a0e67671ebe-100-110-70-8-fbtpm.png Sign up Read online
1f8734de00dfc3bf6083cc4d498a2e6a-1400-0-70-8-ZEDCPSSX44I6TAKP4L2GNBAZNY.jpg
Trump on the California-Mexico border last week. (AP)
The White House wanted border detainees released in ‘sanctuary cities’ to target Trump’s foes
According to Homeland Security officials and email messages reviewed by The Post, administration officials proposed moving detained immigrants to sanctuary cities at least twice in the past six months.
By Rachael Bade and Nick Miroff    Read more »

How low can you go?

• Thanks 1

George Conway Retweeted POLITICO

Watching Trump try to work the levers of the government these days makes one think of what it would be like to see a chimpanzee try to drive a Corvette, except that the chimp would probably have a better idea of what it was doing.

• Haha 2

George Conway Retweeted Jean H. Lee

It’s amazing to think that we’ve reached a point where it’s difficult to say who has more credibility—the President of the United States or the Supreme Leader of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea.

Attorney George Conway Speaks Out

• Like 1

The HillVerified account @thehill 10h10 hours ago

Sen. Bernie Sanders speaks in Gary, IN:

"I can understand why people voted for Trump. I got that.

But the sad truth is, and I'm not the first person to say this,

we have a president who is a pathological liar... And he's a racist and a sexist and a homophobe."

• Sad 1

47 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

Cher Slams ‘Ignorant Thug’ Trump For Agreeing With Her On Twitter

The trouble started Monday when the pop icon wrote that while she understands helping immigrants, her city of Los Angeles “ISNT TAKING CARE OF ITS OWN.”

I AGREE… THAT DEMS STILL DONT GET,THEY’RE PLAYING POLITICS,& trump’s PLAYING
BUTCHER YOUR ENEMIES& CREATE CONSTANT MAYHEM. HE’S IGNORANT THUG WITH LIZARD BRAIN THAT GUARANTEES HIS SURVIVAL ABOVE ALL ELSE.IF DEMS R WAITING 4 HIM 2 HAVE EPIPHANY,GOOD FKNG🍀.
HE HAS🖤&SOUL OF☠️

------------------------------------------------------------
On Saturday, Cher wrote on the social platform, “WHAT KIND OF PRESIDENT IS HE!?,” accusing him of being a dictator. .....

Pop Singing Diva Cher gives her opinion of trump.

And The Beat Goes On.....

Trump denies he offered pardons to DHS official in exchange for closing the border, but claims he has the “absolute right” to do so. He doesn’t have the right to do either. Law prevents him from closing the border & pardons can’t be used to encourage criminal activity. #RuleOfLaw

Image result for erin burnett trump pardons

• Thanks 1

I rarely post a link in a thread, but since that's the majority of content anyway, here goes. I watched this video clip several times because it so succinctly illustrates the idiocy of our leader-in a funny, yet sad way. It's sad because it's Trump's own speech & not edited:

Funny, I never noticed until watching that, Trump wears huge oversize ties. Haha, apparently a regular size tie is dwarfed by his giant gut. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, jakeem said:

Fox correspondent Ed Henry: Trump isn't guilty of obstruction of justice because his orders to obstruct justice were ignored

https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2019/04/19/fox-correspondent-ed-henry-trump-isnt-guilty-obstruction-justice-because-his-orders-obstruct-justice/223516

Image result for ed henry fox and friends redacted mueller report

LMREO-- And that's as good as the boy being too stupid to be indicted.

11 hours ago, jakeem said:

"There's absolutely no question that this has been a vast Presidential cover up," says legendary Watergate journalist @carlbernstein.

"We have in Mueller's report a narrative, a timeline narrative, of the cover up by the President and his actions." http://cnn.it/2Zm235y 

Image result for carl bernstein mueller report

17 hours ago, jakeem said:

These are not the words of an innocent man:

"Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my Presidency. I'm ****."

-Donald Trump in The Mueller report

13 hours ago, jakeem said:

Remember the news stories about Trump aides worried he would be angry when he learned what they said to Mueller? We’re seeing it in real time on Twitter.

The man is throwing a temper tantrum similar to those thrown by my kids.

5 hours ago, jakeem said:

I am with the President at the Southern White House, I have never seen him happier!

5 hours ago, jakeem said:

No, it’s not the “Southern White House.” That’s shameless branding by an emoluments-violating kleptocrat who’s looking to further cash in in the years ahead. And no, he’s not happy. The malignant narcissist is just going through another mood swing of arrogance and grandiosity.

48 minutes ago, jakeem said:

John Oliver on the Mueller Report: “The news that the president ordered subordinates to do things that might constitute obstruction and they just ignored him is both reassuring and also terrifying”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/john-oliver-last-week-tonight-exposes-most-shocking-part-of-mueller-report?via=twitter_page

RXOHaTR3?format=jpg&name=600x314