Princess of Tap

What Are They Saying about trump? " He's a racist, He's a con man, and He is a cheat." " He's the white OJ."

2,626 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, jakeem said:

Just imagine if we had a President who did not live in constant fear of being exposed as a fraud, who did not have to obstruct justice to survive politically, and who had the intelligence, integrity, and leadership skills to address America’s many important challenges....

That would be Barack Obama.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Princess of Tap said:

That would be Barack Obama.

dam right...just ask the people of Syria.

:D

3 hours ago, jakeem said:

3 hours ago, jakeem said:

Trump often says his resorts have no choice but to hire foreign guest workers — there just aren’t any Americans to take the jobs. But government records show nearly 60 US residents applied for those jobs, and only one was hired.

2b07.png

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, jakeem said:

Former acting AG @SallyQYates didn’t hold back on @MeetThePress: In her 30 yrs as prosecutor, Yates said, she tried cases of obstruction on far less evidence than case laid out by Mueller against @POTUS. Were he not president, Yates said, Trump likely would’ve been indicted.

4 hours ago, jakeem said:

Sally Yates responds to Giuliani saying that material stolen by a foreign power is fair game in an election: "That's a shocking statement. And it also just reflects how they have moved the goalpost, when the truth comes out."

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, jakeem said:

We can't function as a nation of law if we can't trust the Attorney General to tell the truth. Reporting of Mueller's letter to Barr protesting the contextualization of the Russian investigation is a bombshell. The AG's job is to serve the public not protect the president.

On 4/24/2019 at 6:23 PM, NipkowDisc said:

the country would be best served by this guy going to bed.

:lol:

D49C2aVWAAA_1p6.jpg

....and Donald Trump going to prison.

On 4/26/2019 at 3:01 PM, Princess of Tap said:

THE HYPOCRITE IN CHIEF!!!!

The brain dead deplorables fall for his racist xenophobic rhetoric, while exploiting the undocumented workers he constantly rails against!?!?!

MTPGA: Make Trump Properties Great Again!!  That is what he is striving for.   Nothing else.

15 minutes ago, Arturo said:

THE HYPOCRITE IN CHIEF!!!!

The brain dead deplorables fall for his racist xenophobic rhetoric, while exploiting the undocumented workers he constantly rails against!?!?!

MTPGA: Make Trump Properties Great Again!!  That is what he is striving for.   Nothing else.

It was more than just deplorables that voted for Trump in 2016 and it will be those same folks that re-elect him in 2020.

Crew on that.  

1 minute ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

It was more than just deplorables that voted for Trump in 2016 and it will be those same folks that re-elect him in 2020.

Crew on that.  

My point is that the Deplorables continue to believe and get excited about his rhetoric re. his hypocritical narrative on immigration, not the average detached person that may have voted for him.  That 30-odd % base that support him unconditionally, and follow and accept every flip-flop in Orwellian proportions.

2 hours ago, Arturo said:

My point is that the Deplorables continue to believe and get excited about his rhetoric re. his hypocritical narrative on immigration, not the average detached person that may have voted for him.  That 30-odd % base that support him unconditionally, and follow and accept every flip-flop in Orwellian proportions.

Of course one's base support a politicians unconditionally.  Uh,  that is why they are called one's base.

But I don't believe your're being honest here;    you really believe only 30% (or so) of those that voted for Trump in 2016 are deplorables? 

17 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Of course one's base support a politicians unconditionally.  Uh,  that is why they are called one's base.

But I don't believe your're being honest here;    you really believe only 30% (or so) of those that voted for Trump in 2016 are deplorables? 

No I believe that 30+% of the total American electorate are the hardcore, unshakeable Trump supporters.  This is per all media reports I have heard.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Arturo said:

No I believe that 30+% of the total American electorate are the hardcore, unshakeable Trump supporters.  This is per all media reports I have heard.

So 30% plus of the American electorate are bigots and racist according to you and these media reports (which means around 80% of Republicans).

Again,  it is that POV that will re-elect Trump.

1 hour ago, Princess of Tap said:

Hillary Clinton tells MSNBC's Rachel Maddow that Attorney General William Barr's argument for the President being able to fire investigators is 'the road to tyranny

Yea,   in our days we just killed off the witnesses!

50 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Hard to believe after at least 4 Fox interviews and various pool sprays Trump has not answered, to my knowledge, whether he’s read the Mueller report.

*Hard to take anything he says seriously until he does

* Hard to take anything Trump says seriously? LMREO

No sane person with even average intelligence would take seriously anything spoken by a pathological liar, who also happens to be a narcissistic psychopath.

The people who support Trump are only in two categories:

1) Those who can use him for an Un- American agenda

2) And those who actually believe him and just aren't too bright.