Princess of Tap

What Are They Saying about trump? " He's a racist, He's a con man, and He is a cheat." " He's the white OJ."

2,535 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Blockbuster story buried in this NYT report.

Pentagon, intelligence officials fear they cannot trust Trump enough to brief him fully on new US cyber operation against Russia for fear he will "countermand it or discuss it with foreign officials" as he did before with Russians.

D9Hl_cEXoAEU82X.jpg

Pentagon refuses to give trump detailed briefing on US cyber operations against Russia for fear that he will act as a Russian spy or otherwise contact foreign sources and give them that information.

The Pentagon doesn't trust the patriotism or the confidentiality of the commander-in-chief .

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

"There's never been a time in the history of our country where somebody was so mistreated as I have been," Trump tells @GStephanopoulos

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Helen Kennedy Retweeted Maggie Haberman

Few men in history have been given more without earning it. And yet he whines all the damn time.

$400 million dollars it's certainly an awful lot of money to start off with without having done anything to earn it 

It's awfully hard to see someone like that as a victim.

On 6/20/2019 at 3:15 PM, jakeem said:

Donald Trump Jr. Retweeted Sean Ross

This is pure fake news. I can assure everyone that by running, Roy Moore is going against my father and he’s doing a disservice to all conservatives across the country in the process.

On 6/20/2019 at 3:16 PM, jakeem said:

LOLGOP Retweeted Sarah Mimms

Don Jr. wants people to know if he's going to support a 72 year old accused of multiple sex crimes it's only going to be the one he's named after.

17 hours ago, jakeem said:

There's absolutely nothing about this aborted Iran strike that looks good on the world stage tonight. Nothing. Nothing strategic. Nothing geopolitically advantageous. Nothing reflecting well on US political leaders. Nothing reassuring to allies. Only a projection of incompetence.

17 hours ago, jakeem said:

That feeling when you get a push alert saying Trump has called off strikes on Iran and you're like, he ordered strikes on Iran?!

5 hours ago, jakeem said:

The smoke has cleared and @realDonaldTrump answered a very important question this week. He will lie about war and putting American lives at risk as easily as he lies about everything else.

If a president who has sworn to uphold the US Constitution can lie about a foreign country tampering with our electoral process, which is the foundation of our democracy, then he can lie about anything.

2 hours ago, Bogie56 said:
The Washington Post
The Post Most

e88aee44665ba1295626e09652c42243-1400-0-70-8-CZ3L7BUUQAI6TFLKRDBJDK24HA.jpg
(Eva Deitch for The Washington Post)
Magazine columnist accuses Trump of sexual assault more than two decades ago, an allegation he denies
E. Jean Carroll, a New York-based writer, said Trump attacked her in a dressing room of an upscale department store. The president called her account “fake news.”
By Beth Reinhard and Colby Itkowitz  Read more »

3 hours ago, jakeem said:

John Aravosis 🇺🇸Retweeted Kaitlan Collins

We’re still waiting for the over two dozen lawsuits @realDonaldTrump promised against his sexual harassment and assault accusers from 2016.

E Jean Carroll is the 16th woman to publicly accuse trump of sexual assault.

The 16 allegations of sexual assault against trump allegedly occurred between the early 1980s all the way up to 2013.

There is no statute of limitations on rape in New York.

Harvey Weinstein is currently accused in criminal charges for rape in New York of an alleged sexual assault which took place nearly 20 years ago.

4 hours ago, jakeem said:

Nikki Haley blasts Roy Moore's Senate bid: "He does not represent our Republican Party" http://hill.cm/F0JMyhd 

D9oYtHZXYAEy-kR.jpg

Col. Morris Davis Retweeted The Hill

The only way @NikkiHaley can say @RealJudgeMoore doesn’t represent the @GOP is to apply willful blindness to @realDonaldTrump who was accused again yesterday of sexual assault for the what, the 25th time? It is the height of hypocrisy to pretend that Roy Moore is an aberration.

2 hours ago, jakeem said:

Long before President Trump was elected, advocates of the Iran nuclear deal argued that abandoning the accord carried grave risks that could lead to an armed conflict.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/obama-others-warned-trump-pulling-out-iran-nuke-deal-could-n1020461?cid=sm_npd_ms_tw_ma

PUqTn2Py?format=jpg&name=600x314

2 hours ago, jakeem said:

Brian J. Karem Retweeted Donald J. Trump

Backed off Iran. Backed off the ICE raids. What’s next? @realDonaldTrump

53 minutes ago, jakeem said:

I want to give the Democrats every last chance to quickly negotiate simple changes to Asylum and Loopholes. This will fix the Southern Border, together with the help that Mexico is now giving us. Probably won’t happen, but worth a try. Two weeks and big Deportation begins!

8:13 AM - 23 Jun 2019

34 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Greg Sargent Retweeted Donald J. Trump

It is utterly ludicrous for Trump to be asking for constructive engagement from Democrats while simultaneously making such unhinged threats.

Trump's own DHS sec opposed the mass arrests, and rewarding this type of sociopathy is simply unthinkable.

Give him nothing, Democrats.

Blackmail

On 6/21/2019 at 5:37 PM, jakeem said:

Wow. The White House issues a statement from President Trump denying writer E. Jean Carroll's claim that he assaulted her in a dressing room at Bergdorf Goodman 20 years ago. "I’ve never met this person in my life. She is trying to sell a new book..."

D9nW0eMW4AA9Pg5.png

On 6/21/2019 at 5:38 PM, jakeem said:

On 6/21/2019 at 5:39 PM, jakeem said:

Chris Lu Retweeted Laura Litvan

If you're going to say "I never met this person in my life," you might want to read the article first to see if there's a photo of you meeting that person.

On 6/21/2019 at 5:40 PM, jakeem said:

George Conway Retweeted Chris Lu

Not if you’re Donald Trump. If you’re Donald Trump, you just lie away.

9 hours ago, jakeem said:

Trump says administration doing a "fantastic job' on the border.

Chuck Todd: “Why let the political debate hurt these children?”

President Trump: “If the Democrats would change the asylum laws ... everything would be solved immediately. But they refuse”

_WBP2937-Edits.760;428;7;70;5.jpg

Bradley P. Moss Retweeted Meet the Press

The president doesn’t care that 2 year olds are [wetting] themselves or that infants are dying. He wants to blame someone else. Nothing is his fault or responsibility.

I hope the cries of these kids tortures so-called Christian conservatives until their last days on this planet.

Trump attacks E. Jean Carroll for accusing him of rape & threatens other potential accusers: "This is a woman who has also accused other men of things ...what she did is terrible...people have to be careful because they're playing with very dangerous territory...it's a disgrace."

Image result for trump attacks e. jean carroll

David Frum Retweeted Aaron Rupar

Trump logic: If a woman accuses more than one man, that proves both men are innocent.

And this one didn't work for Harvey Weinstein.

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Joe Biden touching a woman on the shoulder got more coverage then a credible rape accusation against the president.

1 hour ago, TomJH said:

Trump is teflon to his voter base and everyone else is getting numb to the mounting accusations of sexual improprieties (EVEN RAPE!!!) against him. What a pathetic comment on America to have a man like this as President.

10 hours ago, jakeem said:

Vox has a list of all *22* women who have accused the president of various types of sexual misconduct and harassment.

The White House’s position is that all these women are liars.

E. Jean Carroll, the advice columnist who says President Trump sexually assaulted her in a department store dressing room in the mid-1990s, told NPR she is "very glad" she published her accusation, even as Trump denied her story.

https://www.npr.org/2019/06/22/735080909/it-hurt-and-it-was-against-my-will-trump-accuser-stands-by-her-story?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=politics&utm_term=nprnews&utm_source=twitter.com

cziowmu6?format=jpg&name=600x314

Trump claims E. Jean Carroll was "totally lying" about sexual assault allegation http://hill.cm/Lhweyy9 

D93cxgTX4AESlrU.jpg

The first thing Trump wants you to know is that she’s not the type he would rape. The second thing is that he didn’t do it. https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/450116-trump-vehemently-denies-e-jean-carroll-allegation-shes-not-my-type 

D93LgXVWkAIap-J.jpg

No, the first lies are always: I never met this woman/ I don't even know this person.

" Who is David Duke?"