Princess of Tap

What Are They Saying about trump? " He's a racist, He's a con man, and He is a cheat." " He's the white OJ."

2,566 posts in this topic

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 11:14 PM, darkblue said:

Trump is a hero.

To many, many Americans he sure is.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Arturo said:

Your “President” is running roughshod over all our safeguards.  The system of checks and balances is going down the tubes as we speak.  The GOP in congress REFUSE to hold this president accountable for any crimes he or his administration have committed/ are committing; Trump seems ready to defy the Supreme Court, and who will hold him accountable?!?   Not the GOP.  Not AG Bill Barr, Who is here to only protect Donald Trump, not the American people.  As for term limits, Trump and his followers  are openly musing about getting rid of those.  And there are conservative groups preparing to revamp the constitution.

i too thought our insititutions were strong and enduring, but no longer.  Wake up and smell the coffee.  You and all other Trump supporters are enablers just as much as the Supine GOP Congress.  His increasingly outrageous acts and words against immigrants, refugees, American citizens, even other politicians, focusing on racism, xenophobia, sexism, homophobia, etc.  are more and more normalizing the unthinkable.  Your side cheers babies in cages, and drowning, since Trump has dehumanized these people and the deplorables have followed suit.  These are scary times, and anything can happen here.

Patriotism is stronger than prejudice.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It's only people who have an unreasoning hatred of Trump for beating Hillary Clinton that say those terrible and untrue things about him (the things in the thread title). I believe what they have has been identified as "Trump Derangement Syndrome", which certainly seems to apply.

From all I've seen, Trump isn't the least bit racist and is doing a marvelous job as President. Better than anyone I've seen before.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, SilverSuzie said:

It's only people who have an unreasoning hatred of Trump for beating Hillary Clinton that say those terrible and untrue things about him (the things in the thread title). I believe what they have has been identified as "Trump Derangement Syndrome", which certainly seems to apply.

From all I've seen, Trump isn't the least bit racist and is doing a marvelous job as President. Better than anyone I've seen before.

Everything in the thread title is true about Donald Trump, and much more,  I may take exception with White OJ, as I don’t understand what that means.  Other than that, proof of the grifter that Trump is is that you believe he is none of those things, and that he is doing a “marvelous job as president”.  Unless you are a banker, billionaire or Wall Street shark, he has done NOTHING of substance for ordinary Americans.  That you believe otherwise is because he has conned you into thinking anything negative about him is Fake News.  He and his side are the main purveyors of Fake News.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Unless you are a banker, billionaire or Wall Street shark, he has done NOTHING of substance for ordinary Americans.  

You didn't hear about the straws?

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Just now, mr6666 said:

Ivanka TrumpVerified account @IvankaTrump

Meet Winter, Arabella’s birthday dream come true and the newest member of the Kushner family! 😍

D_9vdFtWsAEfsxv.jpg

Sheryl Lynne #tRumpIsARa_ist @shossy2 19h19 hours ago

What a beautiful animal!! My heart aches for her knowing she'll have to he rehomed shortly

- maybe you should make arrangements in advance as to who will care for her while you & your (husband) are in jail?

Just a thought.  :lol:

• Haha 1

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump

The Washington Post Story, about my speech in North Carolina and tweet, with its phony sources who do not exist, is Fake News. The only thing people were talking about is the record setting crowd and the tremendous enthusiasm, far greater than the Democrats......

===========================================

George Conway @gtconway3d 11h11 hours ago

“phony sources who do not exist” @realDonaldTrump:

You need to face up to the fact that these sources DO exist,

and that the people who work for you in the Administration, and the people who support you on the Hill,

know you’re an idiot.

;)

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Arturo said:

he has conned you into thinking anything negative about him is Fake News. He and his side are the main purveyors of Fake News.

You are very, very wrong.

It's not surprising, however. There are hundreds of millions of people in this country who have been programmed to believe what CBS and NBC and CNN and the NY Times tell them.

De-programming these washed minds is a laborious project. Getting people to look at all that's happening; learn to discern truth from propaganda is an enormous undertaking. But it is happening. 

There will be some who will not be awakened. They have so embraced their rage and victimhood that an awakening will be too traumatic for them. Their very identity has become their sense of victimization and anger and they will not be willing, no matter the evidence of the wrongness of it, to free themselves from it.

Regardless of your assumption about my "conned" status, I will keep a good thought for you. I'll continue to hope for your own awakening, as so many others are awakening every single day now.

You are very, very wrong.

It's not surprising, however. There are hundreds of millions of people in this country who have been programmed to believe what CBS and NBC and CNN and the NY Times tell them.

De-programming these washed minds is a laborious project. Getting people to look at all that's happening; learn to discern truth from propaganda is an enormous undertaking. But it is happening. 

There will be some who will not be awakened. They have so embraced their rage and victimhood that an awakening will be too traumatic for them. Their very identity has become their sense of victimization and anger and they will not be willing, no matter the evidence of the wrongness of it, to free themselves from it.

Regardless of your assumption about my "conned" status, I will keep a good thought for you. I'll continue to hope for your own awakening, as so many others are awakening every single day now.

It’s amazing but your words could be used verbatim about your side.  Just substitute CBS, NBC etc. for Fox News. Breitbart, etc.   THESE are the true purveyors of Fake News, constantly feeding the public conspiracy theories and spinning Trump’s actions to make it seem like he is actually doing things.  They give him talking points on how to spin his outrageous words and acts, and they feed on each other.  Unfortunately, I also think the brainwashing of your side is not only permanent, but dangerous, as you give power to a criminal autocrat , who is not only intent on ending our democracy, but is also an unhinged madman capable of ending civilization, if only to save his hide.

14 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

two wild and crazy guys!

:D

Related image

But of course Trump now claims he barely knew Epstein.

• Haha 1

This perfectly describes those at a Trump rally.  THEY have a feeling of victim hood, which Trump fully exploits.  It is against the “other”.  Immigrants, refugees, people of color, LGBT communities, progressives, coastal liberals, whoever.  Trump tells them these are the bogeymen who take their jobs, and threaten their white Christian way of life.  They lap it up, because he validates their fears, prejudices and sense of victim hood.  A true demagogue has found his audience.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

23 hours ago, SilverSuzie said:

Unlike your side, I am woke!  Your emperor has no clothes....and no shame!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, mr6666 said:
3R-vL8Xp_x96.jpg

There was enough corruption and criminality in the Trump campaign and Administration to fill a 448 page report.

Every American deserves to know the crimes and corruption exposed in the #MuellerReport.

Follow the conversation at #RetweetTheReport to see key findings at a glance!

Corruption and criminality: connect the dots

On 7/15/2019 at 6:18 PM, mr6666 said:

Brian StelterVerified account @brianstelter

CBS morning show: "Critics" say Trump's attacks "are racist."

NBC: "Some have branded his comments as racist."

But ABC's @GMA and CNN's @NewDay called it what it is: "The president's racist attack."

6:12 AM - 15 Jul 2019
====================================

".....If telling Democratic congresswomen to "go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came" isn't racist, what is?

There were some exceptions — CNN chief among the news outlets — that called out this example of racism emanating from the highest office in the land in an authoritative, institutional voice. CNN's banners and headlines said "racist rant" and "racist attacks."......

(Fox's) Tucker Carlson said Omar hates America and claimed immigrants like her are "dangerous" to America. ........

trump's campaign slogan should be "whites only".

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, mr6666 said:

148 African American Former Obama Staffers Denounce Trump Administration's 'Racism, Sexism, Homophobia and Xenophobia'

"148 African Americans who served in the Obama administration co-signed an op-ed in The Washington Post this weekend assailing President Donald Trump's racist attacks on minority congresswomen in recent weeks.

"We stand with congresswomen Ilhan Omar, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ayanna Pressley and Rashida Tlaib, as well as all those currently under attack by President Trump, along with his supporters and his enablers, who feel deputized to decide who belongs here — and who does not," states the column, which listed each of the 148 co-signers. "There is truly nothing more un-American than calling on fellow citizens to leave our country — by citing their immigrant roots, or ancestry, or their unwillingness to sit in quiet obedience while democracy is being undermined."

The same weekend the op-ed was posted, Trump used his Twitter feed to target Congressman Elijah Cummings and his home district of Baltimore, calling it a "rat and rodent infested mess."

63 percent of voters in a new Fox News survey thought that the president crossed the line when he launched an earlier tirade against the four Democratic congresswomen who are people of color.

Nevertheless, he appears to believe pursuing a similar strategy against Cummings is worthwhile,.....

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-obama-washington-post-racism-sexism-xenophobia-1451429

<_<

Nothing new here for the Central Park 5/ birther 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

I just asked my neighbor why he removed the Trump sign from his lawn,
where it had been since 2016.

He replied, “I couldn’t ignore his racism any longer.
My son [10 years old] asked why I still support him, and I had no answer.

If you lose your kid’s respect, you’ve got nothing.”
-_-

Young people won't be lied to.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Arturo said:

WHAT A CROCK OF CRAP!!!  Donald Trump is raking in millions from his businesses and properties,for himself and his family.  He has refused to divest or put his business interests in a blind trust, as mandated by the Comstitution and our laws.  He continues to make a mockery of the Constitution’s Emolumments Clause,  by openly courting business for himself from foreign governments and entities.

Foreign governments forced to do business with trump hotels.

Millions of taxpayer dollars being wasted at Mar-A-Lago.

trump family businesses, including the slumlord kushners, making under-the-table deals with foreign governments, masking that as diplomatic relations.

The secret service wasting taxpayers money at trump hotels and resorts.

trump never would have gotten into the Oval Office unless it was a money making scheme.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

Trump commemorates 9/11 first responders by making it all about him

It was incredibly gauche. It was classic Trump.

President Donald Trump began a White House signing ceremony for legislation extending the September 11th Victim Compensation Fund by exaggerating (to put it charitably) his role in the 9/11 response efforts

He ended it by joking about the possibility of structures collapsing under the feet of first responders and their families.

To start, during brief remarks before the ceremonial signing, Trump suggested, without evidence, that he was “down there” at ground zero in New York City with first responders in the days after the attack on the World Trade Center.

“I was down there also, but I’m not considering myself a first responder, but I was down there,” he said. “I spent a lot of time down there with you.”

.... there no evidence that Trump participated in recovery efforts, there’s also no evidence he spent time near ground zero in the week following the attack. .......

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/7/29/8934904/trump-9-11-first-responders-event

:rolleyes:

trump's lying remarks here about participating in the recovery effort at Ground Zero is an insult to every first responder and every victim of 9/11.

This is the result of what you get with a habitual, amoral, narcissistic liar.

7 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

Trump was not "down there" during 9/11 with first responders,

and the only role he played was bragging on TV that he now had the biggest building in NY once the towers fell.

Oh and lying about how American Muslims reacted to 9/11.
-_-

trump bragged about how after 9/11 Trump Tower was the tallest building in New York City.

Bragging was his first response.-- narcissistic

Lying about Muslim Americans was his second response-- racist bigotry, religious intolerance

1 hour ago, mr6666 said:

:lol:

Trump Mocked Over 9/11 Claim With #LostTrumpHistory Memes:

'Trump Painted the Mona Lisa, Invented Cheeseburgers'

"#LostTrumpHistory Discovered Tang wasn't just a drink for astronauts but could be used as hair dye and pancake makeup," Twitter user @pattracy2 wrote.

"Did you know that Donald Trump was the first aviator to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean? It's true. Believe me. I wonder what other, little known facts there are about Donald Trump's accomplishments or roles in history. Please share if you know one. #LostTrumpHistory," Twitter user @JoJoFromJerz wrote.

"Here he is raising the flag at Iwo Jima. #LostTrumpHistory," Twitter user @gohmertpile said. ........

see:: https://www.newsweek.com/trump-mocked-over-9-11-claim-losttrumphistory-memes-trump-painted-mona-lisa-invented-1451628?utm_campaign=NewsweekTwitter&amp;utm_medium=Social&amp;utm_source=Twitter

giphy.gif

On 7/28/2019 at 6:10 PM, mr6666 said:

I just asked my neighbor why he removed the Trump sign from his lawn,
where it had been since 2016.

He replied, “I couldn’t ignore his racism any longer.
My son [10 years old] asked why I still support him, and I had no answer.

If you lose your kid’s respect, you’ve got nothing.”
-_-

Most trump supporters have no problem ignoring trump's racism.

8 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

trump's lying remarks here about participating in the recovery effort at Ground Zero is an insult to every first responder and every victim of 9/11.

This is the result of what you get with a habitual, amoral, narcissistic liar.

Good ole Donny!...

maybe he was there.

:D