Princess of Tap

What Are They Saying about trump? " He's a racist, He's a con man, and He is a cheat." " He's the white OJ."

2,443 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, mr6666 said:

First the Presidency, then the Nobel Prize and now this: Wow!

The only way trump can top this is to get a street named after him in Kenya on the street where the birther said Obama was born.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Princess of Tap said:

First the Presidency, then the Nobel Prize and now this: Wow!

The only way trump can top this is to get a street named after him in Kenya on the street where the birther said Obama was born.

and if Obama is the true man of integrity he is supposed to be then he should refuse since it is obviously not so much intended to honor him but irritate trump...

but I expect mister perfect will love it.

:D

Just now, NipkowDisc said:

and if Obama is the true man of integrity he is supposed to be then he should refuse since it is obviously not so much intended to honor him but irritate trump...

but I expect mister prefect will love it.

:D

--As much as you love his marble top counters in his new luxurious Kitchen in his new luxurious mansion.

• Haha 1

Stephen Colbert on Trump: 'He's trying to invite us into this madness'

....."Our president wants to live in a fantasy world where only the way he perceives the world is the way it is,"

the "Late Show" host told CNN's Anderson Cooper in an excerpt from a wide-ranging interview set to air Thursday on "Anderson Cooper 360."

"He's also trying to convince us that that is the only world that exists," Colbert, who frequently takes on Trump on his CBS late-night show, told Cooper when asked about him labeling the commander in chief a "heretic to reality."

"It's extremely solipsistic," Colbert, 55, continued.

"But he's also trying to invite us into this madness that he has.

And that is heresy against reality."....

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/457550-stephen-colbert-on-trump-hes-trying-to-invite-us-into-this

-_-

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mr6666 said:

“We’ve had enough of your indecency. We’ve had enough of your lies, your bullying, your cruelty, enough of your insults, your daily drama, your incitement, enough of the danger you place this country in every single day.”

----------------------------------------

Tea Party Ex-Congressman Joe Walsh Apologizes For Helping Elect ‘Unfit Con Man’ Trump

The former Illinois representative urges a new primary challenge for the “reckless” and “incompetent” president.

he argued that Trump isn’t a conservative and that he’s vulnerable not just because he’s unfit for office but because of his poor record. 

“He’s reckless on fiscal issues;

he’s incompetent on the border;

he’s clueless on trade;

he misunderstands executive power; and he subverts the rule of law,”

Walsh wrote. “It’s his poor record that makes him most worthy of a primary challenge.”......

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/joe-walsh-apology-trump-support_n_5d54b573e4b0d8840fee7d75

So, reality finally sinks in, well better late than never.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mr6666 said:

.... The vast amounts of money made and stolen by China from the United States, year after year, for decades, will and must STOP.
Our great American companies are hereby ordered to immediately start looking for an alternative to China, including bringing.....
....your companies HOME and making your products in the USA.
I will be responding to China’s Tariffs this afternoon. This is a GREAT opportunity for the United States.

Also, I am ordering all carriers, including Fed Ex, Amazon, UPS and the Post Office, to SEARCH FOR & REFUSE,....
....all deliveries of Fentanyl from China (or anywhere else!). Fentanyl kills 100,000 Americans a year. President Xi said this would stop - it didn’t. Our Economy, because of our gains in the last 2 1/2 years, is MUCH larger than that of China. We will keep it that way!

5 hours ago, mr6666 said:

NEW: President Trump tweets that he is "ordering" US companies to look for alternatives to China,

though it's unclear under what authority the president would invoke to force businesses

which are not state-run to comply with what he views as an order.

Dictator trump has spoken.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, mr6666 said:
BREAKING: Forbes Just Responded to Trump saying He is losing $3 to $5 billion dollars by being president.

"That’s absurd.......Trump is not losing $3 billion to $5 billion. His income isn’t anywhere near $3 billion."

:lol:

The Bankrupt Billionaire

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, mr6666 said:

Gen. Mattis, The Man Who Couldn’t Take It Anymore

“I had no choice but to leave,” General James Mattis says of his decision to resign as President Trump’s secretary of defense.

.... he found the president to be of limited cognitive ability, and of generally dubious character. ....

Mattis told the president, “You’re going to have to get the next secretary of defense to lose to ISIS. I’m not going to do it.” He handed Trump his resignation letter, .....

“Nations with allies thrive, and those without wither.” ........

“There is a period in which I owe my silence. It’s not eternal.

It’s not going to be forever.” ....

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/10/james-mattis-trump/596665/

<_<

The Marines called this General "Mad Dog " and he has to leave his position as Secretary of Defense because he can't take trump anymore--- my oh my.

'A black vote for Trump is mental illness,’

sign outside Baptist church declares

"A sign displayed outside a Birmingham, Ala., Baptist church has sparked a local controversy after it displayed a message that compared voting for President Trump to a mental illness.

On one side, bold letters read: “A black vote for Trump is mental illness.” On the other, “A white vote for Trump is pure racism.”

“God motivates me to take a stand for what’s right,” New Era Baptist Church’s pastor, Michael Jordan, told WTVM 13. “Read the Bible. And look in the White House. If they’re calling me a racist, look in the White House.....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/religion/2019/08/30/black-vote-trump-is-mental-illness-sign-outside-baptist-church-declares/

And God works in mysterious ways.

• Like 1

Pete Buttigieg:
"Look at what happened at the G7... essentially the overall feel was that the grownups in the room were talking about climate,
and they patted the US President on the head and let him be excused to go play elsewhere."

:rolleyes:

THAT really doesn't seem to be working, does it?

And lately, with all his "backpedaling" and never saying the same thing twice about the same issue, I think they should change the name of the residence from THE WHITE HOUSE to THE WAFFLE HOUSE.  ;) 

Sepiatone

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Sepiatone said:

THAT really doesn't seem to be working, does it?

And lately, with all his "backpedaling" and never saying the same thing twice about the same issue, I think they should change the name of the residence from THE WHITE HOUSE to THE WAFFLE HOUSE.  ;) 

Sepiatone

One can't know if Trump's distracting strategy is "working" or not,  until after the 2020 election.

Leading up to the 2016 election the vast majority of people believed that Trump's 2016 election strategy wasn't "working".      How did that one turn out????

1 hour ago, Bogie56 said:

If further evidence were need that the President of the United States, Donald J. Trump has the maturity of a three year-old the Washington Post is reporting that it has proof that he himself altered the hurricane weather map with a sharpie.  This comes after the President of the Untied States was asked by reporters if he knew who altered the map to which he replied, "I don't know, I don''t know."

And I mean just think about it.  What aide would take a marker to a chart that the President is about to wave about on television?

Meanwhile Trump * is quadrupling down on his claim that Alabama was under the gun when he made the statement.

This pathetic old man is self-destructing before our very eyes.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

Wow.
Chris Wallace: "Who thought it was a good idea for the president of the united states to meet with taliban leaders who have the blood of thousands of americans on their hands just three days before 9/11?"

Pompeo: (minus word salad) It was Trump.

trump, the Taliban, and 9/11 at Camp David-- believe it or not!

• Sad 1

Let me get this straight. The US Department of Justice is trying to keep evidence gathered in a criminal investigation of the President away from Congress

- which, under our Constitution, holds "sole power of impeachment."

This is a lawless delay tactic, doomed to fail in court.

• Like 1