Princess of Tap

What Are They Saying about trump? " He's a racist, He's a con man, and He is a cheat."

2,093 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, jakeem said:

Every once in a while a speech is so effective and powerful it changes the trajectory of history. That was President @realDonaldTrump's #SOTU. This was his best speech to date. #ChooseGreatness http://bit.ly/2Dkg754 

DywzvBHWoAEI-1w.jpg

Seriously, dude? The guy reads at a fourth grade level. He has no sense of rhythm. He seems to be allergic to lyricism and grace. He’s ignorant and uninformed. And all the fawning and stroking won’t convince intelligent people to deny what is so painfully obvious - he’s a dolt.

Typical mean-spirited rant

• Haha 1

On 2/7/2019 at 7:05 AM, jakeem said:

Among those taking jabs at Virginia Democrats for their racial and sexual assault scandals is Trump, who himself has spoken of "very fine people" in a white supremacist march and has been accused of sexual misconduct by multiple women.

trump criticizing people who have been accused of racist conduct and or sexual harassment of women is not just a hypocritical slippery slope for him-- it's quicksand.

• Haha 1

The Whitaker remarks aren't just a measure of Whitaker, they're also a measure of how much respect for Congress, and committees in general, has diminished. No one would have tried that with the late John Dingell.

The trump Administration has no respect for the law or the other two Federal branches of government.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

SCOOP -- WH officials have launched a mole hunt to find the leaker who revealed Trump's private schedules; one Trump official said the culprit is likely a career government employee who works in the White House, not a person appointed by Trump himself:

Kellyanne Conway's husband???

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, jakeem said:

The president's new HIV plan faces a major hurdle: The two years that Trump has spent trying to undermine care for HIV patients

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/02/09/trump-hiv-strategy-1160086

Donald Trump

Undoubtedly the homophobic vice president Pence has a lot of influence concerning this issue and concerning his gubernatorial record on it.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, jakeem said:

The media was able to get my work schedule, something very easy to do, but it should have been reported as a positive, not negative. When the term Executive Time is used, I am generally working, not relaxing. In fact, I probably work more hours than almost any past President. The fact is, when I took over as President, our Country was a mess. Depleted Military, Endless Wars, a potential War with North Korea, V.A., High Taxes & too many Regulations, Border, Immigration & HealthCare problems, & much more. I had no choice but to work very long hours!

1:39 PM - 10 Feb 2019

This guy needs to get a press secretary.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, jakeem said:
Replying to @realDonaldTrump

Trump constantly fear-mongers over a rusty scrap metal fence at the southern border that he promised Mexico would pay for. This is getting pretty ridiculous. We need more security at our ports of entry where the majority of drugs are coming through. Not a wall to stop tumbleweed.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

If border talks are dead — as reports suggest they are — Trump is so dug in he has only two options: shut down the government again or use his emergency powers to get the money.

https://www.axios.com/government-shutdown-funding-negotiations-fall-apart--cadf4d3f-9126-4bbd-9804-6dad71c542e0.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=organic

jfcR4kQn?format=jpg&name=600x314

Between the devil and the deep blue Pelosi House Sea.....

16 hours ago, jakeem said:

To every middle-class and working-class voter who voted in these ****shingles and are now finding out that you gained nothing or actually lost money under Trump’s tax bill, the important thing to remember is that the absolute richest Americans really needed more of your money.

they got what they voted for.....

• Haha 1

They're saying Trump is such a great President, his head will surely replace Teddy's on Mount Rushmore one day.

6 hours ago, jakeem said:

On the flight to El Paso on Air Force One, Pres Trump was critical of @IlhanMN, and a tweet accused of being anti-Semitic. "I think she should be ashamed of herself," @POTUS told reporters. "I think it was a terrible statement. I don't think her apology was adequate."

5 hours ago, jakeem said:

#BREAKING: Trump calls on Ilhan Omar to resign from Congress http://hill.cm/HMcwZZK 

DzONZjIX4AAY-LR.jpg

Why were Trump's anti-Semitic remarks about the tiki torch neo-nazis in Charlottesville ignored?

Rich male white privilege?

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Brian Tyler Cohen Retweeted Donald J. Trump

Literally not one single mile of new wall on the southern border has been built.

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Greg Sargent Retweeted Donald J. Trump

It's interesting how the repetition of this lie works. People just grow weary and stop correcting it. But we shouldn't. The idea that the wall is being built is a lie. Every time he says it, it's a lie. Every single time. A lie.

trump is the Purveyor of Lies.

• Thanks 1

On 2/13/2019 at 11:20 AM, jakeem said:

Billionaire philanthropist Michael Bloomberg is preparing to spend at least $500 million from his own pocket to deny President Trump a second term, sources say

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/02/13/michael-bloomberg-trump-2020-1167159

Michael Bloomberg

That makes 3 billionaires against Trump.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mr6666 said:

Kyle GriffinVerified account @kylegriffin1 20h20 hours ago

During a briefing in July 2017, according to McCabe, Trump refused to believe U.S. intel reports that North Korea had test-fired an intercontinental ballistic missile.

He thought North Korea did not have the capability,

McCabe said, "because Vladimir Putin had told him so."

:lol:

This is a person who is not just stupid,

but who has put his own best interests ahead

of those of a country whose welfare he has sworn to uphold.

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

“You know, Monday is #PresidentsDay—we’ve gone from ‘I cannot tell a lie’ to ‘I cannot tell when I’m lying.’” – @BillMaher #RealTime

DzfulBAUwAAdct3.jpg

"The only thing you have to fear is truth itself."

" The buck stops on whomever is dumb enough to get caught and thrown in jail."

" Ask not what you can do for your country, but what your country can do for you."