Princess of Tap

What Are They Saying about trump? " He's a racist, He's a con man, and He is a cheat."

2,098 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, jakeem said:

.@HallieJackson: Do you think you bear any responsibility for moderating your language after news of Coast Guard lieutenant’s alleged plot?

President Trump: “I think it's a very sad thing ... No, I don’t. I think my language is very nice."

Image result for trump on arrested coast guardsman

2 hours ago, jakeem said:

Brian J. Karem Retweeted NBC News

His language is exceedingly nice for a drunken sailor on shore leave...but that might be offensive to drunken sailors on shore leave.

On 12/12/2016 at 11:56 PM, NipkowDisc said:

would you accept the scotus approving of pedophilia and bestiality?

As long as the ped or beast is a consenting human adult, no problem.

5 hours ago, jakeem said:

WATCH: President Trump on charges against Robert Kraft: “It’s very sad ... He’s proclaimed his innocence totally, but I’m very surprised to see it.” http://nbcnews.to/2SU6PaR 

Image result for trump on coast guardsman

30 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Billionaire and Trump friend Epstein got sweetheart deal

From Trump's current Dept. Of Labor's top wheel

Sexual misconduct with young girls

Possibly a hundred or more

Trump sees nothing wrong "What's the big deal?"!?

Another Trump Friend Robert Kraft

Caught in vice sting, left feeling a draft

Happy Ending the game

But it's always the same

With Trump etc. always sexual scandals and graft.

Serial sexual predator Epstein convicted

Donald Trump's friend, sometimes both would kick it

Trump had similar sway

Young girls were the prey

Billionaire Boys Club's old men were quite wicked.

On 2/22/2019 at 12:05 PM, jakeem said:

BREAKING: New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft is being charged with two counts of soliciting someone to commit prostitution, stemming from a raid in a day spa in Florida, police say https://cnn.it/2E1XHXf 

Robert Kraft spokesperson: “We categorically deny that Mr. Kraft engaged in any illegal activity. Because it is a judicial matter, we will not be commenting further.”

There is video evidence of New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft in a room in the Orchid Spa receiving "paid acts," according to Jupiter Police Chief Daniel Kerr.

D0BsjZTXQAAXPod.jpg

8 hours ago, jakeem said:

according to source at republican governors assocation dinner last night, Trump thought he was speaking to the national governors association and when an attendee said Gov Cuomo wasn't in the room, Trump went on to mock California Gov Newsom over the bullet train

So sad and so ignorant

4 hours ago, jakeem said:

HOLD THE DATE! We will be having one of the biggest gatherings in the history of Washington, D.C., on July 4th. It will be called “A Salute To America” and will be held at the Lincoln Memorial. Major fireworks display, entertainment and an address by your favorite President, me!

7:43 AM - 24 Feb 2019

3 hours ago, jakeem said:

Christina Wilkie Retweeted Donald J. Trump

This reads to me like Trump elbowing out the 40 year tradition of PBS’s “A Capitol Fourth” concert and fireworks, in order to turn it into a Trump campaign event.

Expect to see more of this in the future. For Trump, the entire US government is a theatrical set for his campaign.

Nothing about this event is original. The setting is lifted from PBS, and the name is lifted from the Detroit Symphony Orchestra, which has been putting on a “Salute to America” outdoor music and fireworks show for the past 26 years.

4 hours ago, jakeem said:

The President is now going to hijack the Fourth of July celebrations and claim them as his own and as part of his greatness.

He can’t let anything be about the country. He has to hijack everything.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, jakeem said:

Helen Kennedy Retweeted Adam Taylor

I’m sure Ivanka would be a top White House advisor and leading a million-dollar real estate firm if she were just Ivanka Himmelfarb from Hoboken. Tell us more about how people don’t want to be given things, Ivanka.

Little Miss Rich Girl tells Americans they have to work harder for that minimum wage.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, jakeem said:

Hey GOP. Let me explain why this is going so badly for you.

When you discredit Cohen, you also discredit the man who hired him & trusted him for the better part of a decade.

Any discussion of Cohen's credibility reflects badly on Trump.

This isn't really that hard to understand

I've heard the tapes of Cohen trying to threaten and intimidate people for the benefit of his boss trump. Cohen was a loyal employee and look where it got him. He's going to jail because of the stuff he did for trump.

Michael Cohen didn't do it for himself, he did it for trump.

He was just following his boss's orders. If it was illegal for him to do it then the person who ordered him to do it should be going to jail too.

• Like 1

On 2/23/2019 at 5:09 AM, darkblue said:

As long as the ped or beast is a consenting human adult, no problem.

does that include children?????

Jocelyn elders woulda agreed as she was for teaching kindergartners how to play with themselves rather than toys..

8 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

Jocelyn elders woulda agreed as she was for teaching kindergartners how to play with themselves rather than toys..

the left's sick delusional idea of human liberty is in truth madness, a taking of the leave of one's senses.

:o

…..and this sort of irrationality will only become scarier to rational americans.

1 hour ago, NipkowDisc said:

What do the words "consenting human adult" mean to you?

• Haha 1