Princess of Tap

What Are They Saying about trump? " He's a racist, He's a con man, and He is a cheat."

2,093 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, jakeem said:

Were @FoxNews weekend anchors, @ArthelNeville and @LelandVittert, trained by CNN prior to their ratings collapse? In any event, that’s where they should be working, along with their lowest rated anchor, Shepard Smith!

2:18 PM - 17 Mar 2019

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Just spoke to Mary Barra, CEO of General Motors about the Lordstown Ohio plant. I am not happy that it is closed when everything else in our Country is BOOMING. I asked her to sell it or do something quickly. She blamed the UAW Union — I don’t care, I just want it open!

6:27 PM - 17 Mar 2019

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

What the Democrats have done in trying to steal a Presidential Election, first at the “ballot box” and then, after that failed, with the “Insurance Policy,” is the biggest Scandal in the history of our Country!

7:16 PM - 17 Mar 2019

11 minutes ago, jakeem said:

George Conway Retweeted Donald J. Trump

as they say, a tweet for everything

7 minutes ago, jakeem said:

This has been quite a tweeting day for the president.

4 minutes ago, jakeem said:

So what do you reckon is triggering Trump today? Even for his addled, syphilitic mind, this day has been a doozie.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, jakeem said:

If there was any doubt whether @realDonaldTrump is a deranged & dangerous hate-filled bigot, peruse his crazed 50 tweet/retweet weekend rants against SNL, John McCain, the media, Mueller, Dems, GM, honest Fox News hosts & the climate ... he’s an American disgrace.

D17zsm3XQAA-V1V.jpg

" An  American  Disgrace "

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

syphilitic? now he's al Capone?

:)

Image result for rod steiger al capone 1959

And just like Capone, they will probably get him on his tax evasions......among so many other legitimate reasons they will get our criminal president.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Arturo said:

And just like Capone, they will probably get him on his tax evasions......among so many other legitimate reasons they will get our criminal president.

They????

39 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Several current and former aides described Trump’s weekend Twitter episode as borne out of idle hands. Limited staff around, few obligations, no golf, 48 hours looking at the walls... “it never works out well,” one former senior aide said. Averaged more than a tweet an hour.

36 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Steven Beschloss Retweeted Josh Dawsey

The notion that an occupant of our White House has so much idle time is all you need to confirm his incompetence & lack of mental fitness.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, jakeem said:

David French Retweeted Yashar Ali 🐘

One of the more disturbing aspects of the Trump phenomenon is the way in which his movement has elevated reprehensible people.

11 hours ago, jakeem said:

Z-2ftHoZ_bigger.pngBill KristolVerified accoun@BillKristol

One might call some of them deplorable.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Patti Davis, the daughter of the late President Ronald Reagan, said her father ― had he lived to witness Donald Trump’s presidency ― would be “horrified” by the state of the U.S. and the Republican Party today.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/patti-davis-trump-ronald-reagan_n_5c916ea2e4b0dbf58e4582e8?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000016&section=politics

zcSMcy01?format=jpg&name=600x314

5 hours ago, jakeem said:

The President says that @gtconway3d is saying mean things about him because George is bitter that they turned him down for a job he wanted. The reality appears to be that @gtconway3d turned him down.

D2HsSFPX0AAQoZ7.png

5 hours ago, jakeem said:

why not? George Conway hasn't hesitated to put his own wife in a very embarrassing position by criticizing the man she works for so she doan rate any payback?

41 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

why not? George Conway hasn't hesitated to put his own wife in a very embarrassing position by criticizing the man she works for so she doan rate any payback?

I discussed this with my wife and we agree;  A spouse shouldn't put their spouse in such a difficult and embarrassing position.     While George is 100% right with regards to his views on Trump,   what he is doing is selfish and unloving towards his wife.  

9 hours ago, jakeem said:

CNN's Jeffrey Toobin: Trump Hates That McCain is a 'Hero' and He Was a 'Weasel' During Vietnam (VIDEO) http://mediaite.com/a/xpcyr 

D2In654XgAE0kfv.jpg

3 hours ago, jakeem said:

Trump, yesterday: "I gave [Sen. McCain] the kind of funeral that he wanted, which as president I had to approve."

Washington National Cathedral, today: "No funeral at the Cathedral requires the approval of the president or any other government official.”

2 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

I discussed this with my wife and we agree;  A spouse shouldn't put their spouse in such a difficult and embarrassing position.     While George is 100% right with regards to his views on Trump,   what he is doing is selfish and unloving towards his wife.  

"Selfish and unloving" :lol:

He has no obligation to anyone to be nice to Trump. 

36 minutes ago, Gershwin fan said:

"Selfish and unloving" :lol:

He has no obligation to anyone to be nice to Trump. 

George didn't have an obligation or duty to be nice to Trump.   That isn't the point I was making and wasn't the reason why I (or my wife),  wouldn't do what he is doing.     If you don't get that,  so be it.