Sign in to follow this  
darkblue

Keith Olbermann Totally Nutzoid - The Left's Version of Glenn Beck

9 posts in this topic

Sure.  I don't know if "Nutzoid" is an actual word, but if it IS, and if you looked it up in a dictionary, both Glenn's AND Keith's pictures would be there.  Side by side.

I guess the Left accepts him due to the RIGHT having so much success with blathering blowhard "nutzoids" like Glenn and Rush, then WHY NOT?

Sepiatone

I don't disagree with the guy in the video. Keith O. was great when he was skewering Dubya every night about ten years ago, but the big story is how the DNC rigged the primaries to favor Hillary. They did themselves in, it was not the Russians.

Here's an absolutely looney-tunes speech he gave for the purpose of convincing voters of the less-popular Parties that they had to vote for Hillary. This was broadcast a couple of days before the election and it was such over-the-top hyperbolic raving that it surely had to have had the opposite effect.

I mean, I'd never even consider following anyone's advice after they'd given such a massively deranged speech as this.

"If you don't vote for Hillary this will be the last election you will ever be able to vote!" "The country will no longer exist one year from now!"

Really!

Holy ****, Batman.

59 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

that guy invented being a schtootz.

:lol:

What is a "schtootz?" :huh: Is that supposed to be a portmanteau of stooge and s.hmu.ck/ schmutz? 

16 hours ago, Gershwin fan said:

What is a "schtootz?" :huh: Is that supposed to be a portmanteau of stooge and s.hmu.ck/ schmutz? 

it's an ostensibly yiddish word for d**k.

:D

Image result for keith olbermann cartoon