mr6666

GOP madness Unbound...

915 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Rand Paul: I'm worried that "someone is going to be killed" because of political climate http://hill.cm/Xl61zw3 

DpGprA9X4AEJkT1.jpg

Taking it closer to home, maybe somebody might get hurt if they stack brush onto a pile too close to their neighbor's property.

That sort of thing can lower their property value.

But I think Rand Paul got that message.

• Haha 1

Rand Paul: I'm worried that "someone is going to be killed" because of political climate http://hill.cm/Xl61zw3

---------------------------------

Someone did.

Heather Heyer. In Charlottesville.

<_<

• Sad 1

22 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

And The Beat Goes On.......... 

Haley is ambitious and politically talented.  Also she, her husband and her parents are in debt - into the millions.  Some of this includes mortgages on property, but it is still a lot of debt.  She is at a good place to avoid the rest of the Trump disasters to come, while being able to secure very high paying positions.

Also places her in a good place to run for US Senate in 2020 (not likely) and president in 2024 (very, very likely) - without the Trump/McConnell/current GOPer baggage.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, in Associated Press interview, warns Democrats to think carefully about "presidential harassment" if they win the majority of the House.

https://apnews.com/8941215a8bd54f81970dcb1cddeb9429?utm_medium=AP_Politics&utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

https://storage.googleapis.com/afs-prod/media/media:2d43b19d35d0470eaa4ced8d3c28f269/400.jpeg

Article 2 Section 4 of The Constitution outlines why a president should be impeached.

If a president needs to be impeached that is not harassment that is constitutional.

• Like 2

Hell, Donny has been harassing the Dems since he became POTUS.

I doubt they're worrying about it now.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, jakeem said:

10 hours ago, jakeem said:

Henry J. Gomez Retweeted Jonathan Swan

Lol just a few months ago Cohen was deputy finance chairman of the Republican National Committee.

This ought to be a sitcom.  

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, jakeem said:

Steven Beschloss Retweeted Alex Mohajer

We are less than a month away from a historic mid-term election and the Republicans are doing everything they can to rig the results. This is a moment we must count on an independent judiciary to help secure our democratic rights.

When you don't have a majority and you feel entitled to win, there's nothing left for you to do but cheat.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

HuffPostVerified account @HuffPost 2h2 hours ago

Pennsylvania gubernatorial candidate Scott Wagner went into graphic detail describing his violent (and weirdly specific) threat against Democratic incumbent Gov. Tom Wolf.

------------------------------------------------------------

NBC Nightly News with Lester HoltVerified account @NBCNightlyNews 2h2 hours ago

"You better put a catcher’s mask on your face, because I’m going to stomp all over your face with golf spikes because I’m going to win this for the state of Pennsylvania and we’re throwing you out of office," Wagner says in the video.

:blink:

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, jakeem said:

Mitch McConnell Is Going to Kill the United States Senate.
And the truth is, he doesn’t care so long as he gets his judges:

"The idea that a leader would work to bridge the differences between the two parties in order to try and improve the country is a foreign concept to [McConnell]... He is a man of no conviction except for a pursuit of power at all costs."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mitch-mcconnell-is-going-to-kill-the-united-states-senate?via=twitter_page

f7GbqmzU?format=jpg&name=600x314

My goal is to make Obama a one-term president.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Bogie56 said:
PowerPost
Collins blasted ‘dark money’ groups in Kavanaugh fight. One just paid to thank her for her vote.
The Judicial Crisis Network poured millions of dollars into defending Kavanaugh. Now it's issuing an expensive thank you to Sen. Collins.
By Eli Rosenberg  •  Read more »
  c8c742c4e797a8ae528da69bbed83a08-320-0-70-8-V66AQRWMZ4I6RLIKBYA67OR4YE.jpg

Let's see if they can buy her way back into the votes of women in Maine.

• Haha 1

On 10/12/2018 at 12:48 PM, jakeem said:

The Republican candidate for Pennsylvania governor—down double-digits in most polls—released a video Friday threatening his opponent Gov. Tom Wolf: "I’m going to stomp all over your face with golf spikes.” https://thebea.st/2ITUevV 

DpU5m1pW0AE6jBa.jpg

This isn't an issue of Civility - - this is an issue of a threat of physical bodily harm, that is to Act in a way that is Criminal and committing a felony.

But it goes without saying, that any GOP thug who behaves in this manner is certainly not qualified for public office in America.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

This isn't an issue of Civility - - this is an issue of a threat of physical bodily harm, that is to Act in a way that is Criminal and committing a felony.

But it goes without saying, that any GOP thug who behaves in this manner is certainly not qualified for public office in America.

awww.....he was just trying to be funny. humor is lost on liberals.

:)

1 minute ago, NipkowDisc said:

awww.....he was just trying to be funny. humor is lost on liberals.

:)

1) I am not a liberal.

2) I don't think threatening someone with violence is funny on any level.

Nippy-- did you think the violence in the united right rally in Charlottesville, which resulted in the death of a young white woman was funny?

First they threatened violence, and then one of them followed through on it. That white supremacist is on trial for murder right now.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

Sorry,  but you don't decide what politicians are 'qualified' for public office in America,  VOTERS do (and since you don't live in PA,  you have NO say with regards to this specific GOP ****).

Edited by TCMModerator1
Edited for Language

16 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

1) I am not a liberal.

???????????????

2 hours ago, cigarjoe said:

Are you questioning that? 

Yes

PoliticsVideoChannel @politvidchannel

BREAKING: WOW the Des Moines Register Which Leans Conservative just endorsed ALL DEMOCRATS,

Said GOP “needs to be voted out of power and spend a few years becoming again the party of Lincoln,

not the party of Trump.”

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jakeem said:

BREAKING: GOP Senator David Perdue Rips Phone Away When Student Confronts Him (VIDEO) http://bit.ly/2A8ldB3 

Dpa39-pW4AAech4.jpg

2 hours ago, jakeem said:

This Republican Senator is behaving like he’s part of an angry mob.

More GOP uncouth violent Behavior..........

• Sad 1

Kyle GriffinVerified account @kylegriffin1

Mitch McConnell blames entitlements, not the Republican tax cut bill, for rising deficits.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Senator Dick DurbinVerified account @SenatorDurbin 2h2 hours ago

The Majority Leader has this all wrong.

The #GOPTaxScam bill from last year is the cause for rising deficits this year.

We won’t let Republicans cover up that fact in order to gut essential programs

like Medicare, Social Security, and Medicaid.

• Thanks 2