Sign in to follow this  
darkblue

Berniecrats Continue to Take Over!

66 posts in this topic

Bernie said today Trump did not win, the Democrats lost the election.  For what sense that makes. 

Makes perfect sense.

What he's saying is that the Democrats beat themselves by running a bad candidate with no message to compete against even as ridiculous a figure as Trump.

If the Democrats had run Sanders, Sanders would've smoked Trump. Bernie would be President right now.

It was the year of the anti-establishment, and Bernie was the most popular choice in the country by far.

so come 2020 sanders is going to trump a sell-out democrat establishment heirarchy?

"that I'd like to see." -robert ryan, the dirty dozen

:)

so come 2020 sanders is going to trump a sell-out democrat establishment heirarchy?

"that I'd like to see." -robert ryan, the dirty dozen

:)

Sanders is not now nor has he ever been a Democrat. He's an independent and he doesn't owe anything to the Democratic establishment. So there's no reason that he would care anyway.

Sanders has given nothing and done nothing for the Democratic party.

All he's done is just use them as a platform for his own personal political aspirations.

He has a lot in common with trump's hijacking of the Republican Party.

No matter what happens to the Democrats, Sanders will just go back in his independent hole.

If he wants to have a national political career, he needs to organize his own political party and stop complaining about how other people have organized their party.

"Bernie Sanders scoffed at Hillary Clinton's claim that he didn't do as much to mobilize his supporters on her behalf as she did for Barack Obama in 2008.

"I worked as hard as I could to see that Hillary Clinton would be elected president," Sanders told NBC's Chuck Todd on "Meet the Press"....

Sanders, who was Clinton's strongest rival for the Democratic presidential nomination, dismissed the idea that he could have persuaded any more of his supporters to swallow their disappointment and vote for Clinton.

"People say, 'Well, not everybody who voted for Bernie ended up voting for Hillary,'" Sanders said. "No kidding. That's what happens in politics.

If my memory is correct, in 2008, something like 24 percent of the people who voted for Hillary Clinton in the primaries ended up voting for John McCain."....

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/17/bernie-sanders-hillary-clinton-242819

• Like 2

"Bernie Sanders scoffed at Hillary Clinton's claim that he didn't do as much to mobilize his supporters on her behalf as she did for Barack Obama in 2008.

"I worked as hard as I could to see that Hillary Clinton would be elected president," Sanders told NBC's Chuck Todd on "Meet the Press"....

As far as we've been told Bernie never released his email list to Hillary or the DNC, so it appears he did not do all that he could to help Hillary. Without that email list she had no contact with his supporters, and ended up losing some states by a small margin.

Bernie only sees the money in that list, and wants to keep it all for himself. He can also get away with saying this stuff now but if he gets the nomination- people will go back and see what he did.

Clinton had no chance to become President, regardless of the liberal strongholds of New York and California. Too many people everywhere else can't stand her.

But Bernie would've beat Trump by winning every vote Hillary got plus he would have won Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio and Pennsylvania.

If she had cared at all about America or the Democratic Party she would have stepped aside. Most people liked Bernie. Hell, many loved him. Nobody really loves Hillary, but millions sure loathe her - and so too many in those middle America States turned away from voting Democrat because of her.

They would've come out for Bernie.

Bernie should be President right now, but the Democratic Party was, and still is, too corrupt to admit the truth.